Pages:
Author

Topic: The start of bull market? - page 6. (Read 970 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 06:32:36 AM
I don't see any bull market yet. The price of Bitcoin has fallen dramatically as has the entire market as well. But it is an opportunity to buy on the cheap
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
July 12, 2018, 06:24:26 AM
Well, finally they waited for the bull market, and then everything is always sad. Soon everything will fly up, and our moods will improve!
If we can wait on when the bull maybe your not be going sad, We know it will bull run again so we need some patient and don't be acting to sell your coins into a low of prices.
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
July 11, 2018, 11:02:18 AM
Bull market is near , Bitcoin is rising up slowly but surely check the chart it has a reverse head and shoulder this is a bullish indicator .
Do not be too much in a haste bro! Although the market is showing the possibility of a head and shoulder formation with the price action on $6250 region, we have still not reversed, and the head and shoulder has not been fully formed. It would be better to see how the daily candle will end up before considering any possibility of a head and shoulder formation since it can easily be invalidated in this bear market. If it forms and we break out from the formation upward, then that shows a very good bullish signal, but for now, we stay tuned to the charts.
Activity: 158
July 11, 2018, 10:35:23 AM
No, this is not the reason to think so. The fall will last until the end of summer, maybe even longer.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
July 11, 2018, 10:34:31 AM
Maybe,  maybe not.  This news may cause some positive movements on the markets,  but the bull season will be sustained if this is actually implemented and people start using it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
July 11, 2018, 10:32:36 AM
I am very excited when I see writings about the beginning of the bull season. It may be time yet to reach the highest values. But in my opinion, in August, bitcoin might reach $ 10,000 again Smiley
We see some little pumps...
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
July 11, 2018, 10:06:09 AM

one of a great news! it will give a good effect on the market for sure. so the good moment to buy some coins right now. hope a lot of investors come and the market will always to rise.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
July 11, 2018, 09:55:53 AM
That's a great news! Hopefully, the market will start its recovery. I haven't seen any recovery in the market ever since December because the "bull market" that some people considered were short-lived and I don't think those times deserve to be termed bull market. I hope that as Ber months come, I will see an upward trend in the majority of the coins!
I think we have to wait minimum 1 or 2 years to see next all time high. just check the crypto past history you will get to know how much time the market takes to recover fully. But many investors are expecting this year end the market will grow including me let's see if it happens this time i will cash my all holdings.
Activity: 112
July 11, 2018, 09:50:17 AM
From the price of BTC at $6400 weeks ago, it slowly but surely reach $6800 and I was expecting that will be the start of a bull market.But sad to say, before it is about to hit $7000, hacking on exchanges strikes back again and that is the reason why bitcoin price falls back to $6300.So for now we can't really tell when will be the start of a bull market but we'll just hope that this current downfall will not also going to be a bearish market again.
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
July 11, 2018, 09:39:29 AM

the time will come, and bitkoyn will grow with great success, without looking back, what happens below. this market decline and was so tightened up, and everyone already wants to see their return on investment. I think a couple more months or even less, as it happens.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
July 11, 2018, 09:37:33 AM
That's a great news! Hopefully, the market will start its recovery. I haven't seen any recovery in the market ever since December because the "bull market" that some people considered were short-lived and I don't think those times deserve to be termed bull market. I hope that as Ber months come, I will see an upward trend in the majority of the coins!
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 09:35:08 AM
no yet i think, but too many signs and  signals for a coming bull market. i hope it will occur soon. because my holdings are too much in sickness stage.  major currency like bitcoin and ethereum showing volatility event.   
Activity: 93
July 11, 2018, 09:29:56 AM
Bull market is near , Bitcoin is rising up slowly but surely check the chart it has a reverse head and shoulder this is a bullish indicator .
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
July 11, 2018, 09:28:53 AM
This news is definitely a nice push in the opposite direction, away from all the Korea/regulation fud, but it seems that we will have to wait some more so the bull can gain some momentum and starts running upwards.  
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
July 11, 2018, 09:27:40 AM
You'il have to wait a little longer for the bull season. The risks haven't yet been lost.
We must protect our dreams and look to the future with hope.

Activity: 70
July 11, 2018, 09:22:37 AM
Well, finally they waited for the bull market, and then everything is always sad. Soon everything will fly up, and our moods will improve!
Activity: 29
July 11, 2018, 09:20:43 AM
Since there are so many speculations about this topics, the productive thing to do would be to start taking bets on it  Cool
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
July 11, 2018, 09:18:45 AM
People are still patiently waiting....without breaking a sweat....so I assume the bottom still hasn't been reached yet Smiley.

There's hardly any reaction to all this wonderful bullish news. I am not sure what is needed, besides every single one buying in again Smiley.
Activity: 8
July 11, 2018, 09:16:20 AM
it's not enough, i think there will be more FUD that will drive a longer bear time
Activity: 574
Merit: 34
July 11, 2018, 09:14:15 AM
I wait for the bull to come to the long time market. There may be activity in the market in September. My guess is that ,If it does not rise a long time the market will continue at low prices. I'm guessing it will be a big rise and I'm waiting.
Pages:
Jump to: