Pages:
Author

Topic: The start of bull market? - page 9. (Read 970 times)

Activity: 396
Merit: 100
Chainjoes.com
July 07, 2018, 03:30:14 AM
Many people are waiting for growth in the market, but it seems early to say that the market is starting a new trend upward. There are sometimes green days, but this is not a trend yet. Probably, the falling trend is not over yet...
yes indeed, we are all waiting for the recovery and growth of the market. some predictions and findings are saying that its close so many people are really hoping that it will come soon enough.
Activity: 700
July 07, 2018, 03:09:45 AM
Many people are waiting for growth in the market, but it seems early to say that the market is starting a new trend upward. There are sometimes green days, but this is not a trend yet. Probably, the falling trend is not over yet...
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 03:07:08 AM
This is certainly a wonderful news that will certainly play a positive role in the growth of the market!
Activity: 158
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
July 07, 2018, 03:05:01 AM

It is possible that this will be the beginning of the bull market, because the market is too long in a bearish trend, many people lose faith in crypto-currencies, which nobody needs.

Exactly the point.. The market has been experiencing depression for far too long already. The market keeps on going down. It's only a matter of time until we either hit the rock bottom and prices start going up, or the whole cryptocurrency market collapse. I pray to God the market won't collapse.. This is my chance to become better in life

Mate, why are you so afraid? Have you invested the last money in the crypto or what? The market is still alive, and dead for those who entered it in the winter. Who bought BTC last summer - now sleep peacefully Grin
Activity: 518
July 07, 2018, 03:04:22 AM
Hearing such for many times in past 3-4 months, but not seen a single wave of it, many experts opinions failed, but I am really eagerly awaiting for such bull market to happen soon.
Activity: 392
July 07, 2018, 03:03:44 AM
Well as of last year news like this would surely make a bull run; but now no one can tell; cause this bear market is a strong one; this can probably be a dead cat bounce
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 03:01:44 AM

It is possible that this will be the beginning of the bull market, because the market is too long in a bearish trend, many people lose faith in crypto-currencies, which nobody needs.

Exactly the point.. The market has been experiencing depression for far too long already. The market keeps on going down. It's only a matter of time until we either hit the rock bottom and prices start going up, or the whole cryptocurrency market collapse. I pray to God the market won't collapse.. This is my chance to become better in life
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
July 07, 2018, 02:56:40 AM
This is a good achievement for cryptocurrency in general but not until ETF's get approved will these types of services really come into effective use

Once that happens we could see some notable improvements in market prospects
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
July 07, 2018, 01:09:05 AM
Activity: 232
July 07, 2018, 01:01:55 AM
Well, I do not know, I do not know. A few green days do not mean stable growth. I would like to believe it, of course, but something tells me that we will see the red market. And this will not be a distant future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
July 07, 2018, 12:57:51 AM
I hope the market will recover quickly because I am holding a lot of altcoins and are always faced with falling altcoins rates rapidly. So if the bull market happens then, I will exchange the entire cryptos to ETH or BTC then hold as long as possible to make a high profit.
Well, I think not only you but also all members have expectation for having a recovery. Almost all we just saw and predict that the market has sign of bull market, perhaps nothing is clear and sure in this sign but I strongly believe that market will lead to green again. In the beginning of 2018, the market showed obviously the extremely volatile, which makes so many people’s here got panic and be in the big loss. In reality, we’ve been facing with the dip in last 6 months. The market, therefore would be more likely to have a rise again.
Activity: 756
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
July 06, 2018, 10:57:55 PM

this time more different bull market has arrived. lets see what will happen. before the year ends all cryptos will be higher sure.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
July 06, 2018, 10:53:42 PM
Yes alot of good news in this month, so this is make the market positive for bull run. As prediction many expert should be bull run will started soon and the price of BTC and others altcoin will going up possible to 10 times. The market is tired in bearish and this will change soon to bullish trend. Wait patient for that is way to make huge profit later.
Activity: 70
July 06, 2018, 04:10:38 AM

Lately, very good news is coming out. I do not understand why the market has not begun to grow yet. Probably now everything is being prepared to start growing even stronger than last year.
Activity: 182
July 06, 2018, 04:01:53 AM
Yes it is possibly the beginning of a short or long term spike in prices of bit coin and other altcoins and we can only hope it will continue from here on.
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
July 06, 2018, 03:16:14 AM
Of course this is great news, maybe even the greatest lately, but I doubt that we will see growth, the cryptocurrency market have lost very large amounts of capitalization, respectively, a lot of people came out of the crypt and bring them back very difficult, you need more than a dozen such news to make people believe again.
Activity: 140
July 06, 2018, 03:08:53 AM
Yes it has been started I guess. And it has a chance to grow. I believe that during the dip so many traders gone upset and disappointed and were planning to leave the market. I hope that they will understand the situation now and will change their decision.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
July 06, 2018, 01:09:41 AM
I'm confused. Last time a lot of positive news coming out, but crypto market still going down. Down trend is continue over 6 months. For many people it is too hard to keep faith and hold. I know, this is a big whale games and I hope they will reverse trend soon.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 12:56:46 AM
Todays crypto market dont show us start of bull market. Market jumps to the new historical records in one or two days.
This need for dont give opportunity to mass earn moneys easy
Activity: 224
July 06, 2018, 12:51:39 AM

I don't think it would be able to affect the markey for it to have a bull run trend again. But maybe the price will slowly rise one step at a time. Let's just be positive on possible pump also.
Pages:
Jump to: