Pages:
Author

Topic: The survival of cryptocurrency - page 4. (Read 2898 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 05, 2018, 09:41:39 PM
Pessimism is not the best remedy during a crisis. I'm not a top expert, but I see a way out - transfer my assets to successful day trading traders and pay them% of the profits, converted to bitcoin or etherium.

I guess that pessimism will just going to drive the hell out of the cryptospace user out of the market. We should always be positive think of the best ways to overcome our fear and continue doing business in the cryptomarket.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
December 05, 2018, 09:32:35 PM
Cryptocurrency has witness a nose dive since the beginning of this year with still no respite in sight with investors recording outrageous loses.   As we move enter the last quarter of the year I honestly think what will lift cryptocurrency price up is not more funds ,token sale or speculators.Rather it will be entrepreneurs delivering on their projects with real technology and addicted users. Your thoughts folks

At the moment, I don't think we can reach the bull market in a short time possible, though it is the last quarter of the year, the market cap and value of the cryptocurrencies still doesn't show some positivity.
Activity: 378
December 05, 2018, 07:54:08 PM
Cryptocurrency has witness a nose dive since the beginning of this year with still no respite in sight with investors recording outrageous loses.   As we move enter the last quarter of the year I honestly think what will lift cryptocurrency price up is not more funds ,token sale or speculators.Rather it will be entrepreneurs delivering on their projects with real technology and addicted users. Your thoughts folks
This is a results of last year's bull run as the market needs to correct from the overvalue of last year. Now, it goes into burst to make the price balance and this will again rise up once a new investors will put money in crypto.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
December 05, 2018, 07:47:05 PM
This year has just been different. Until now, the market is still down and hopefully, by next year, there would have been some improvement. Nonetheless, we do not need to fold our hands and not make good use of this time.
Gonna make people worried to much seeing it's huge decline,  we aren't wanting it to happen but we can't stop it from occurring. Moreover, we just think that sometimes we feel like these as a part of crypto life and just accept it. 
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
December 05, 2018, 07:40:33 PM
This year has just been different. Until now, the market is still down and hopefully, by next year, there would have been some improvement. Nonetheless, we do not need to fold our hands and not make good use of this time.
Activity: 238
December 05, 2018, 10:02:30 AM
I continue to believe in the prospects of reliable cryptocurrency. If this year there is a strong decline, then in the future we can expect an active growth and price increase. Indeed, in any case, there will always be ambitious investors here who believe in the prospects for good coins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 05, 2018, 06:33:52 AM

Literally every month, someone predicts the collapse of the crypto market. Many people start to panic and sell their coins at too low a price. But the crypto market continues to exist and develop. I am sure that there are all chances for a rapid rise in prices from next year, you just need to be patient.
Activity: 625
Merit: 500
December 04, 2018, 02:28:14 PM
look at us now. i guess we just have to bear with it, we need to understand that it's something unavoidable, and the only way out is through. everything will get better sooner or later
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
December 04, 2018, 02:01:41 PM
Competition among crypto currencies is important, which will lead to the streamlining of a large number of altcoins. I think there is no need to worry about the survival of cryptocurrency. Prospective coins will remain, worthless coins will disappear by themselves. Crypto currency in principle will not disappear. In the past decade, the discovery of crypto is the best discovery in the financial sector of the global economy. It is a good tool for investment and payment systems.
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
December 03, 2018, 06:08:10 PM
Yes, of course, I also believe that we should change the approach we have, bitcoin should be something more than a currency to generate value, when all speculators leave the market will be people that if we want to use bitcoin for what was designed for fast transactions, economic and secure.
Activity: 224
December 03, 2018, 06:02:50 PM
People are pretty scared when they see how market jumping with prices and not stable at all. I wouls say that new investors will come but little later after situation will be more stable
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
December 03, 2018, 02:45:06 PM
It seems to me that crypto currencies will survive in the modern world, despite the existing difficulties in the crypto currency market now. It all depends on the ongoing economic processes and I hope that in the new 2019 the market will begin to recover. In any case, I am sure that crypto currencies in the future will only develop and quickly enter people's lives
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
December 03, 2018, 01:56:19 PM
The future of Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is bright and they are here to stay with us for a very long time. The current decline that the entire industry is passing through is for a while and it won't be here forever. The industry is getting closer daily to mass adoption.
Activity: 602
December 03, 2018, 01:49:56 PM
With the vast range of cryptocurrency, this can make things happen. I believe that cryptocurrency will continue to survive and thrive with many thinkers and investors who will continue to support cryptocurrency

indeed, we should trust crypto at this time. because crypto sometimes gives red, but sometimes it suddenly grows and we never know it. so we have to think positively
You are right, despite the negative market situation and the long duration of the downward trend - we must believe in the future of crypto currencies and we must understand that the market is cyclical and sooner or later the growth of the crypto-currency market will follow. Those people who survive this hard times will be rewarded.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
December 03, 2018, 01:48:30 PM
cryptocurrency will survive and you can even have no doubt about it since it has always returned after big falls
Activity: 504