Pages:
Author

Topic: The survival of cryptocurrency - page 8. (Read 2886 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
November 14, 2018, 05:54:45 AM
We cannot be sure about anything in this field. I mean that a year ago we all had been sure about successfull future of cryptocurrency and now it is mayhem.
How can you conclude the chaos at this time,a year ago indeed the level of popularity peaked with the increase of BTC but now the popularity is still there.The chaos at the value is quite reasonable cause crypto is indeed at risk and not fixed and investing in this field must have long thinking.There are often words of investment with the rest of the money assuming it will disappear.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
November 14, 2018, 05:46:29 AM
We cannot be sure about anything in this field. I mean that a year ago we all had been sure about successfull future of cryptocurrency and now it is mayhem.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
November 14, 2018, 04:54:48 AM
I am not sure of how much of capital flight that happened in cryptocurrency market, but I am certain that lots of money moved out of cryptocurrrency market! The market is now very attractive to whale investors and bullish market is a question of when!
Activity: 296
November 14, 2018, 04:44:40 AM
If people thought less about profit and just used cryptocurrency in everyday life, it would strengthen the situation.

I think you have misunderstood the existence of cryptocurrencies, I want you to understand that the existence of cryptocurrencies as a currency of the future, as a tool to make money for all business people like you and me. I think you should think back on this Sad.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
November 14, 2018, 04:38:03 AM
I am completely sure that cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies will be popular in future, but most of existing coins will not last till this moment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
October 15, 2018, 04:04:59 AM
It is true, that there were so many ICOs last year, and in most cases, we are still waiting for an MVP become a nice, working product, and if these happening in a wide range, it can be beneficial for the market.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus
October 15, 2018, 04:01:13 AM
Cryptocurrency has witness a nose dive since the beginning of this year with still no respite in sight with investors recording outrageous loses.   As we move enter the last quarter of the year I honestly think what will lift cryptocurrency price up is not more funds ,token sale or speculators.Rather it will be entrepreneurs delivering on their projects with real technology and addicted users. Your thoughts folks

For altcoin, its true its depending on their project. If developers team can delivers their promises like on whitepaper and creating working product, i am believe altcoin price will rising.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
October 15, 2018, 03:39:52 AM
There is a need for continuing development for the cryptocurrencies like updating or upgrading their system or features like the ongoing development of ethereum 2.0. This will ensure the survival and marketability of the cryptocurrencies.
The cryptocurrencies can survive long like the fiat if they are well- developed and tested. Many investors will continue to coins like bitcoi and ethereum because they are proven to recover from the price slump.
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 15, 2018, 03:26:33 AM
Well, thanks to the recent grow: 7% today we can think about positive trend in late 2018. Because technical analysis shows descending wedge formation - and this is an indicator of possible end of bear market.
The growth rate at the moment is too good, but if we maintain this pace for a long time, the ETH and BTC prices will soon return to the same time frame in 2017, but I think that this growth rate is only Take a short time, do not last long, so they may be discounted in the next day.
Activity: 686
October 15, 2018, 03:25:22 AM
If people thought less about profit and just used cryptocurrency in everyday life, it would strengthen the situation.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 15, 2018, 03:15:25 AM
The market situation is very difficult now, many do not believe in cryptocurrency and it is even more killing the market. I personally do not doubt the cryptocurrency and I am sure that sooner or later will begin to rise. Certainly not enough good projects with new technologies, and most importantly lacks the total capitalization of the market, because this market is easy to manipulate.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
October 15, 2018, 03:13:59 AM
the survival of this cryptocurrency will last until the future but the cryptocurrency movement also depends on demand, meaning that the survival conditions of the cryptocurrency are very vulnerable, when there is no more demand then cryptocurrency prices will collapse, that's the risk of cryptocurrency in the future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 15, 2018, 03:12:02 AM
A better technology in the blockchain needs to be invented to find the stability in the cryptocurrency As long as the system is not fully perfected, it will continue experiencing its ups and downs. Unfortunately, downs stay for quite a while as it is in the case right now.
talking about the development of crypto and blockchain currencies I think we can only guess and hope and if we think that crypto currencies are created using the development of technology and development of the times crypto currencies will develop along with the times and technology.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
October 15, 2018, 03:01:04 AM
Well, thanks to the recent grow: 7% today we can think about positive trend in late 2018. Because technical analysis shows descending wedge formation - and this is an indicator of possible end of bear market.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
October 15, 2018, 02:56:49 AM
I think crypto has a big chance to recover a little. It seems to follow the path of Gold. With thoses uncertain times, cryptos and gold have a chance to increase in value.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 15, 2018, 02:46:09 AM
Not more funds?

Look at the jump of the market right now. The market isn't only rotating with those tokens and ICOs that maybe made you think that its the only one that can make the drive the market crazily high again. The market is here to stay so no matter what happens, it will survive.
Activity: 378
October 15, 2018, 02:54:23 AM
Crypto currencies will never stopped using and mostly the online users are large in number and crypto is important to them crypto market is in panic these days and like last year bitcoin has not showing any progress. Crypto survival is a big issue in the crypto users but i believe that crypto will survive even in the third world war.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 15, 2018, 02:53:14 AM
I think crypto will exist. Currently it is not accepted by countries around the world. But gradually I think it will be accepted by them, but there will be legal binding next to it
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
October 15, 2018, 02:11:04 AM
In the world of cryptocurrency or other business, there is a decrease and increase in starch, we only try well so that everything works well.
Cryptocurrency currently has unfavorable conditions when compared to last year which could experience a quite high price increase but I think there will be a possibility for Cryptocurrency to rise and recover the value of the price because there are still many people who are sure that Cryptocurrency will become a profitable business in the future.
Activity: 1260
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 15, 2018, 01:48:57 AM
we can see all projects that give everyone the opportunity to change their respective economies and that is one example of boosting sales of cryptocurency which is currently starting to decline..
Pages:
Jump to: