Pages:
Author

Topic: The survival of cryptocurrency - page 9. (Read 2898 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
October 15, 2018, 01:39:49 AM
The issue now is that we are having chaos in the space, most of these developers lack the business side their project and that is very tough to handle because of the demand from the token investors, for me with time I believe the ICO model would change to meet the reality of the market.
Indeed, there's still lots of pressure coming from the developers side on how they can handle situation like this, as investors starting to doubt the usability
of each project that has been created, for sure in our side as investors we always find our benefits before we invest our money, without usable project the coin will be stuck without gaining any supports.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
October 15, 2018, 01:24:56 AM
Cryptocurrency has witness a nose dive since the beginning of this year with still no respite in sight with investors recording outrageous loses.   As we move enter the last quarter of the year I honestly think what will lift cryptocurrency price up is not more funds ,token sale or speculators.Rather it will be entrepreneurs delivering on their projects with real technology and addicted users. Your thoughts folks
No one seems to be able to raise the cost of cryptocurrency until whales and large companies are involved. Hamsters continue to erode, and the trust of all investors has passed, and even greater sales have begun. So without significant changes, the market can simply fall to the level of its beginning.
Because there was no a lot of support but this should be considered as the bottom price for bitcoin. The price looks so stable and that gives a clue about what will be happening the news about ETF rejection will come and then prepare yourself for another bearish trend and buy more as much as you can dude.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 15, 2018, 01:22:57 AM
The issue now is that we are having chaos in the space, most of these developers lack the business side their project and that is very tough to handle because of the demand from the token investors, for me with time I believe the ICO model would change to meet the reality of the market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
October 15, 2018, 01:17:43 AM
Cryptocurrency has witness a nose dive since the beginning of this year with still no respite in sight with investors recording outrageous loses.   As we move enter the last quarter of the year I honestly think what will lift cryptocurrency price up is not more funds ,token sale or speculators.Rather it will be entrepreneurs delivering on their projects with real technology and addicted users. Your thoughts folks
No one seems to be able to raise the cost of cryptocurrency until whales and large companies are involved. Hamsters continue to erode, and the trust of all investors has passed, and even greater sales have begun. So without significant changes, the market can simply fall to the level of its beginning.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
October 15, 2018, 01:14:12 AM
I am sure the cryptocurrency will last a long time, indeed crypto conditions and the market is sluggish and we do not know when it will rise again, hopefully this will not last long so that all can run normally and crypto will look alive again
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
October 15, 2018, 01:01:56 AM
If you continue to think negatively then the results will be negative too.
It is better for us to be grateful for what it is because it takes patience also to see the price of all cryptocurrency again rise again.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 09:17:12 AM
You are right because most projects out there doesnt have a clear-cut ideaology behind their project and this is causing a great concern. Also i think the industry needs a little bit of control so that it wont turn to shit. Everyday different projects coming out. you will even see some that is being handled by those team handling one already. These are issues that have effects on the price of cryptocurrencies
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 14, 2018, 08:51:36 AM
Im sure crypto needs to have a lot more adoption before real crashes will be known. Last time I checked were at 1% adoption which sure is alot of money and people but not to many when compared to stocks and real estate.
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 14, 2018, 08:42:50 AM
No reason why it won't survive. Prices are still ridiculously high compared to a couple of years ago anyway, people need some perspective.
Merit: 14
September 14, 2018, 08:42:19 AM
My thought is that by the end of the yesr SEC decision on ETF will be accepted and crypto will receive money flow and as a result will be pumped to new ATH. This is my suggestion
Activity: 58
September 14, 2018, 08:42:14 AM
Originally they were made to be decentralized but I don't know anymore. They will continue to exist but they might be a lot more controlled and regulated than the people would like and as it was built. Bitcoin and ETH will survive for sure and probably many others that are doing well right now.
Activity: 280
Merit: 16
September 14, 2018, 08:37:45 AM
It seems to me that cryptocurrencies and blockchain will survive, but not in the form in which they were supposed to be. People power, without state power.
I see that will be maximum control and taxation. Unfortunately, the money still will not belong to people, well, at least no one will be able to block transfers.
Activity: 98
September 14, 2018, 08:21:19 AM
despite the recent trend in the market, I greatly think that the survival of cryptocurrency is still very possible. It is just sad to see that a lot of people have chickened out already or panicking because of the current bearish trends. Don't let go of the hopes that you had when you decided to join the industry, cryptocurrency has come to stay for a long time.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
September 08, 2018, 12:09:14 PM
Right, I sometimes wondered whay happened to those investors before? Are they scared now that the market is very much unpredictable? It is totally unstable and they were afraid that they might not hit their success.

The survival rate of cryptocurrency is still high despite of this situation. Maybe, investors are just waiting for the right timing.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
September 08, 2018, 08:52:27 AM
We are entering the last quarter of the year but the bears are still around and I don't see any major improvement with the altcoin price I invested with. You are correct, those crypto entrepreneurs should come up with real technology and products before raising another ICO. Each platforms should have those first so that cryptocurrency will survive and not be recognized for being used to scam an investors.
Activity: 83
September 08, 2018, 07:55:57 AM
There should not be any panic as to the survival of cryprocurrency because it has come to stay. Most people that panic are either new to such experience in cryprocurrency or has made mistake of purchasing cryptocurrency when the price is at the peak. This time we are is the best of the times to acquire more cryptos so as to make Huge profit when the market recovers
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 07:45:37 AM
I am not too worried about the survival of cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency will have a bright future. Cryptocurrency are currency that are worth investing and this will allow cryptocurrency to continue to survive.
Yes, it`s true. Crypto - it`s world economic future, so it can`t be useless, a lot of companies interested in crypto. I invest in and support the crypto.
oho
Merit: 100
Investing in the future development of blockchain
September 08, 2018, 07:07:56 AM
I think it should not be dramatized! Perhaps the approval of ETF will attract a lot of money to the crypto currency market!
Activity: 56
September 08, 2018, 06:29:41 AM
The survival of cryptocurrency world is of opt most important I think cryptocurrency has revolutionalize the transaction process and the blockchain technology is very transparent so we all hope that this current bearish market don't bring cryptocurrency to an end
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
September 07, 2018, 06:02:57 PM
Cryptocurrency has witness a nose dive since the beginning of this year with still no respite in sight with investors recording outrageous loses.   As we move enter the last quarter of the year I honestly think what will lift cryptocurrency price up is not more funds ,token sale or speculators.Rather it will be entrepreneurs delivering on their projects with real technology and addicted users. Your thoughts folks

What the market needs now is more adoption, the more places that people can make use of their cryptocurrencies, the better for everyone. Mass adoption is what is going to plunge us into the next wave of crypto success. The technology is good, teh users now are good, we just need more users and more people validating it.
But how are we going to get to that option? That is the big question that many are unable to answer, to me it is clear bitcoin as a currency is not very good and it needs to improve if we want people to use it as such, so we need the lightning network so people are able to use bitcoin as a currency once again I'm sure that once it is available the price of bitcoin will skyrocket.
Pages:
Jump to: