Pages:
Author

Topic: The survival of cryptocurrency - page 5. (Read 2886 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
November 30, 2018, 12:22:41 PM
Nothing is perfect. Crypto currencies are also not perfect at this time. But I am sure that good characteristics of crypto will be in demand and crypto currencies can be in demand in new roles. We may not be disappointed in the future of crypto currencies. They will find a worthy place among the needs of the people. I'm sure of it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
November 29, 2018, 12:06:46 PM
With the vast range of cryptocurrency, this can make things happen. I believe that cryptocurrency will continue to survive and thrive with many thinkers and investors who will continue to support cryptocurrency
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
www.Zercados.com
November 29, 2018, 11:59:09 AM
Cryptocurrency has witness a nose dive since the beginning of this year with still no respite in sight with investors recording outrageous loses.   As we move enter the last quarter of the year I honestly think what will lift cryptocurrency price up is not more funds ,token sale or speculators.Rather it will be entrepreneurs delivering on their projects with real technology and addicted users. Your thoughts folks

I agree, because of so many unfortified project, blockchain is suffering and people are taking their money out. Until results wont be shown, people wont trust ICOs and crypto in general.
November 29, 2018, 11:56:44 AM
this is a policy that we must take advantage of all this, the fluctuating bitcoin prices are getting down and making all investors lose money, but we must be optimistic that when it is now down and someday it will rise again.
Activity: 616
November 29, 2018, 11:37:23 AM
we are now in the worst world with all the coins continuing to drop, even projects that are not clear. We work without any compensation. we have to prepare everything in the early 2019 market if there is no development. lots of investors lose money that we can do to be patient and try to be better for quality coin hold
Activity: 551
November 29, 2018, 11:20:04 AM
Many people hoped that the market would recover in Q4, but this has not happened at the moment. Honestly, I find it hard to imagine the reasons (factors) that could trigger a market recovery and a change in trend.

many people hope, but sometimes their predictions are wrong. because until now no one knows when crypto will increase again. so far the prediction of those people has not been proven to be accurate. because there are still many factors that prevent crypto from increasing.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
November 29, 2018, 10:46:33 AM
Well my opinion would be, the survival of it depends on innovation to create more unique and more revolutionary projects that would able to satisfy the needs of users. It also needs some kind of regulation so that scams can be separated to those ICOs that has really into something, something that could able to solve problems with "real" projects of their own that worth investing on.
Activity: 293
November 29, 2018, 10:42:50 AM
The cryptos still have a lot of potentials, they will definitely continue to exist a lot more time, the only thing that can really be a threat to the cryptos is that a better technology is developed, which will probably happen in the future, but for now, we can be sure that they will survive.
Activity: 109
November 29, 2018, 10:39:57 AM
Crypto currencies will definitely exist for a long time. Crypto currencies in a certain future are waiting for changes in the area of reforming crypto space. Will participate in the reform of the state. And it will be a good development for crypto. Crypto exchanges will be ordered by laws. Crypto currencies will remain a source for making money.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
November 29, 2018, 09:19:07 AM
I think noone will pay attention on technologies and etc, because noone have payed already. There were enought coins will great technology in 2018 and all they are dumped
Merit: 11
November 28, 2018, 06:13:09 AM
The crypto currencies will survive and it does not matter how deep we will go. We can only lose a lot of crypto audience because it is getting harder and harder to believe in crypto, but crypto itself will rock the world.
I also think that nothing terrible will happen to cryptocurrencies, because now people who wanted or want to make quick money and have a lot of people are withdrawing from the cryptocurrency world. This is temporary.
Activity: 512
November 27, 2018, 07:38:29 PM
It is needed that the projects deliver but we have a lot of new ideas coming true, lot of positive things happening and good news coming out and the market is still declining. The market is speculative and big speculators moving the price and they can do anything they want as the market volume is small and the prices are manipulative.
Activity: 644
November 27, 2018, 02:09:56 PM
And now not as in another and you will not say, now there is a real survival of the cryptocurrency market,they just survive, as what is happening in the market, it is not avoided will lead to the fact that many companies will curtail and close, I hope I'm not right, and most will remain intact and not harm
Activity: 322
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
November 27, 2018, 02:07:09 PM
Cryptocurrency has witness a nose dive since the beginning of this year with still no respite in sight with investors recording outrageous loses.   As we move enter the last quarter of the year I honestly think what will lift cryptocurrency price up is not more funds ,token sale or speculators.Rather it will be entrepreneurs delivering on their projects with real technology and addicted users. Your thoughts folks

I think cryptocurrency hype is over, the price might recover somehow but it will not be as massive as it was last year. That way, developers will surely be focused on delivering their product and this will lead to investor awareness not to expect quick income from investing in ICOs. Only ICOs with real purpose and aim to deliver real product and services will live.

let's remember the bubble of dotcoms. overrated technologies, then was the downfall and long flat, after which there was a smooth development which has brought new strong companies for daily lives of people!
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
November 27, 2018, 12:52:36 PM
Now the best thing is to stock up on optimism and keep the coins until the market starts to grow!

It is very good that many people have such a position, because it is precisely such thoughts of people that can eventually lead to a change in the bearish trend, which we are already so tired of.
Of course, do not give up and lose faith in cryptocurrency.To minimize the risks, you can do business and leave the cryptocurrency until better times.Personally, it seems to me that the fall in the market will not drag on for a long time. Now the stage  is just happening of strengthening and becoming a cryptocurrency global industries.Speculation is over, now we need to wait for the real and large-scale recognition of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 196
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 27, 2018, 12:13:02 PM
probably what we observe now is kind of a climax point, then everything will settle back to normal. you know, there is a theory that a great mess indicates new level ahead, so hold on
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
November 27, 2018, 09:05:56 AM
I invested a lot of money in the cryptocurrency, I hope to get a return, so I will continue to wait for the opportunity.
You are already in opportunity now because you invested a lot of money.

What you need to ask is on how you are going to survive while the market is nosediving. Don't be discouraged if you ever see the value of those coins you bought drops.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
November 27, 2018, 08:41:22 AM

I think cryptocurrency hype is over, the price might recover somehow but it will not be as massive as it was last year. That way, developers will surely be focused on delivering their product and this will lead to investor awareness not to expect quick income from investing in ICOs. Only ICOs with real purpose and aim to deliver real product and services will live.
copper member
Activity: 196
November 27, 2018, 08:39:13 AM
The crypto currencies will survive and it does not matter how deep we will go. We can only lose a lot of crypto audience because it is getting harder and harder to believe in crypto, but crypto itself will rock the world.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
November 27, 2018, 08:37:29 AM
I invested a lot of money in the cryptocurrency, I hope to get a return, so I will continue to wait for the opportunity.
Pages:
Jump to: