Pages:
Author

Topic: The survival of cryptocurrency - page 7. (Read 2898 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 16, 2018, 03:58:53 PM
I am completely sure that cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies will be popular in future, but most of existing coins will not last till this moment.
It has been very popular now Smiley and yeah, of course it will be more popular in the future because we know that the era is going modern and technology, too. I think crypto and blockchain is very suitable for this modern era.
Activity: 665
Merit: 250
November 16, 2018, 06:36:43 AM
crypto currency I think the development of the crypto currency that affects investors directly and the government may also affect if we see that crypto currency was created using the times and technology, I think crypto currencies will grow more rapidly in the future
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
November 16, 2018, 06:34:04 AM
I am sure that there is no need to worry about cryptocurrency surviving, because cryptocurrency will definitely be able to show itself as a good tool to invest and, in general, payment systems will definitely have to integrate cryptocurrency.
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
November 16, 2018, 06:29:54 AM
Cryptocurrency has witness a nose dive since the beginning of this year with still no respite in sight with investors recording outrageous loses.   As we move enter the last quarter of the year I honestly think what will lift cryptocurrency price up is not more funds ,token sale or speculators.Rather it will be entrepreneurs delivering on their projects with real technology and addicted users. Your thoughts folks

I truly believed that the downfall of cryptocurrency is necessary. It's a cycle actually that the value of coins and all altcoins would go up and down. Of course you do not expect it to be always on its highest value all the time. The price drop will also encourage new investors because they knew they could earn and get profits as they avail cheaper price. I think we better get use to the roller coaster value of bitcoin and all other altcoins.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 16, 2018, 05:45:32 AM
Crypto is the future of financial markets. The use of modern technology, superior features will make the life of people better and better. Thus, along with the improvement  of Crypto, the elevation of public awareness of crypto, the existence of crypto is enduring.
Activity: 359
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 16, 2018, 05:40:04 AM
Now is a difficult period for the cryptocurrency market, all cryptocurrencies in the market are declining, and market investors suffer because of the increase in fraudsters!
Activity: 378
November 16, 2018, 05:23:44 AM
I want cryptocurrency not to survive, but to prospere, so survival should not be the final destination. We need to build world, which depends on crytpo.
Activity: 303
November 15, 2018, 10:17:26 AM
Cryptocurrency has witness a nose dive since the beginning of this year with still no respite in sight with investors recording outrageous loses.   As we move enter the last quarter of the year I honestly think what will lift cryptocurrency price up is not more funds ,token sale or speculators.Rather it will be entrepreneurs delivering on their projects with real technology and addicted users. Your thoughts folks
You only know and record investors when they experience losses, what about investors who also experience multiply profits from trading every time and from the various coins traded, we know that there are many attractive options for cryptocurrency today with various advantages that can make us profitable because the platform / product can compete in the future
Activity: 311
November 15, 2018, 07:58:02 AM
They will survive. Crypto currencies market is pretty big right now and has all the chances to transform some of very big industries. We need more working products, to recognise that the industry is still alive!
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 15, 2018, 07:55:08 AM
If people thought less about profit and just used cryptocurrency in everyday life, it would strengthen the situation.

I think you have misunderstood the existence of cryptocurrencies, I want you to understand that the existence of cryptocurrencies as a currency of the future, as a tool to make money for all business people like you and me. I think you should think back on this Sad.
In the future, crypto will be much more stable than the present and you will not be able to make a profit like it is now. And crypto in the future is not for you to make money, it will change the world if there are no barriers

survival of the Cryptocurrency by showing the development so increased able to make Cryptocurrency making a profit that makes the future much more either. with increasing development make great stages for his future.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 15, 2018, 07:41:50 AM
The cryptocurrency is one of the best coin in this market. Everyone who makes investment in this project will earn good profit.
The survival of cryptocurrency is last longing because most of the investors are making investment here.
Think again what you said. You are talking about profit. Crypto currencies were not made for making profit, or use it as a form of long term asset storage. It was made to use it as a regular currency, to make casual day to day transactions. If people just use it as an investment, crypto currencies won't be lasting long, since people will cash out profit by converting it to fiat.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
November 14, 2018, 04:10:35 PM
I think the crypto market is tired of speculation. Over the past year, thanks to ICO, the market has been "enriched" with hundreds of shit coins, the devs of which didn’t plan to work on their product after the fundraising. Inexperienced investors, which are now the majority, will soon be disappointed completely and there will be no one to feed unscrupulous developers. And then there will be much less ICO, but they will be of the highest quality.
Activity: 322
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 14, 2018, 04:08:17 PM
Crypto currencies will survive. The industry is too big at the moment and it simply cannot happen, that they will all die. But I believe that not every coin will survive, but those that have already a working product.

After today's next fall, I have more and more doubts that the crypto-wives will live and never die. I would like to hope for the best, but only thoughts about this.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 14, 2018, 03:52:36 PM
For this cryptocurrency I am sure that in the future it will last a long time, more people will learn about things related to cryptocurrency and more people will invest in cryptocurrency in the future.
Activity: 921
November 14, 2018, 03:40:46 PM
I think that cryptocurrencies will cease to be perceived as a way to make money only when they stop at least some movement up or down.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
November 14, 2018, 08:38:38 AM
If people thought less about profit and just used cryptocurrency in everyday life, it would strengthen the situation.

I think you have misunderstood the existence of cryptocurrencies, I want you to understand that the existence of cryptocurrencies as a currency of the future, as a tool to make money for all business people like you and me. I think you should think back on this Sad.
In the future, crypto will be much more stable than the present and you will not be able to make a profit like it is now. And crypto in the future is not for you to make money, it will change the world if there are no barriers
Activity: 498
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 14, 2018, 08:35:24 AM
Cryptocurrency has witness a nose dive since the beginning of this year with still no respite in sight with investors recording outrageous loses. As we move enter the last quarter of the year I honestly think what will lift cryptocurrency price up is not more funds ,token sale or speculators.Rather it will be entrepreneurs delivering on their projects with real technology and addicted users. Your thoughts folks

Cryptocurrency can continue to grow and develop until now because it has a large community in it and they believe that in the future Cryptocurrency will be an innovative solution for a payment system so in my opinion that can raise up the price of Cryptocurrency is the community or user
Activity: 191
Merit: 32
November 14, 2018, 07:40:03 AM
Everythings imperfect. Nothing is perfect for short. We might be disappointed about our what's happening lately but can't we see? The stability is slightly controlled last month. Everything now is under looking good such as BTC and ETH. It will survive for sure, for those who had deficits, you will survive.
Activity: 252
November 14, 2018, 07:35:22 AM
Crypto currencies will survive. The industry is too big at the moment and it simply cannot happen, that they will all die. But I believe that not every coin will survive, but those that have already a working product.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 07:21:46 AM
The cryptocurrency is one of the best coin in this market. Everyone who makes investment in this project will earn good profit.
The survival of cryptocurrency is last longing because most of the investors are making investment here.
Pages:
Jump to: