Pages:
Author

Topic: The survival of cryptocurrency - page 10. (Read 2886 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"
September 07, 2018, 06:35:11 AM
Nowadays it is very difficult to survive for the larger part of cryptocurrencies because the market has become very serious and only competitive ones have a chance for the life.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 05, 2018, 02:52:24 PM
Cryptocurrency has witness a nose dive since the beginning of this year with still no respite in sight with investors recording outrageous loses.   As we move enter the last quarter of the year I honestly think what will lift cryptocurrency price up is not more funds ,token sale or speculators.Rather it will be entrepreneurs delivering on their projects with real technology and addicted users. Your thoughts folks
well, i hope it won't get any lower in any case and as to the means by which it will be lifted - i agree to every possible solution as long as it is back to normal
Activity: 140
September 05, 2018, 06:05:54 AM
I believe that this market will definitely develop better. Although the market has fallen a lot now, this does not mean that the market is going to die. I think this is just a market adjustment. I believe that the market will pick up again soon.
Activity: 518
Merit: 114
September 04, 2018, 02:50:58 PM
I think, when we see a slight upward movement - it's just out of us want to shake out the last coins. Because every step up, every day two steps down. It wears out and tires. Day trading brings losses. And how would we all like to remain optimistic, but pessimism takes up.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
September 04, 2018, 02:35:45 PM
I still believe that crypto currency will surely survival no matter the issues or regulations it might be undergoing at the moment, I believe in the future cryptos will be well position and fit for many people to join, and ETF could be the first to bring massive adoption to cryptos,
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 02:28:11 PM
Cryptocurrency has witness a nose dive since the beginning of this year with still no respite in sight with investors recording outrageous loses.   As we move enter the last quarter of the year I honestly think what will lift cryptocurrency price up is not more funds ,token sale or speculators.Rather it will be entrepreneurs delivering on their projects with real technology and addicted users. Your thoughts folks

What the market needs now is more adoption, the more places that people can make use of their cryptocurrencies, the better for everyone. Mass adoption is what is going to plunge us into the next wave of crypto success. The technology is good, teh users now are good, we just need more users and more people validating it.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
September 03, 2018, 12:09:08 PM
It will be great if there are enterpreneurs want to invest and adopting crypto, but I think they still hesitate to do that, the most correct approach is asking people to put new their money into crypto, we really need new fund to bring a positive atmosphere to crypto world
We cannot ask people to go against their own self interests, people are seeing that right now is not the best time to invest, so they are waiting for better times but the problem is that this decision makes the bad times in this market to last a lot longer, this is something that we see also in markets like the stock market and it's something that we will need to deal with for a few years before the market of cryptocurrencies begins to show signs of recovering.
Activity: 588
September 02, 2018, 09:17:43 AM
I am not too worried about the survival of cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency will have a bright future. Cryptocurrency are currency that are worth investing and this will allow cryptocurrency to continue to survive.
Activity: 38
September 02, 2018, 09:10:55 AM
This will greatly depend on the use and adoption or partnership between these altcoin projects and multinational projects like banks, forex bureaus and other entities. Once there is an integration and cooperation between these entities the trading volume will be increased thus price increases.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
September 02, 2018, 06:36:07 AM
I'm not very worried about the future of the Crypto currency, as long as the Winklevoss brothers and their friends were left account in the Bitcoins. These guys have both the means and opportunities to return the interest of the greatest possible number of investors to the crypto-currency industry. You just need to competently invest your funds and wait for the market to turn, which will necessarily happen if not this year - so in the next 2019 is mandatory.
Activity: 228
September 02, 2018, 05:32:59 AM
almost all crypto users suffered losses this year, especially newcomers. but from these losses we can learn, so that in the future errors like this will not be repeated and we will not get back losses.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
September 02, 2018, 05:24:05 AM
You might be right, because I myself predict that this year will remain in a bearish position, it will take a while to get back to a time when Bitcoin and Altcoin experienced the best prices, but I'm still sure, maybe after 2 years, everything will be better
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
September 02, 2018, 05:20:38 AM
I partially agree. Cryptocurrency market mostly depends on the users as well as their thoughts influencing them to take actions which depend on the hypes and news about various elements of the market in the crypto space.
That is true. People always depend on news and that is what makes them take an immediate action. The media only spreads fuds because it is against cryptocurrency in general. In addition to that, people need to rely on their instincts and not be hasty. If you want to get a good result, you have to be patient. Otherwise, you will be doomed with both yourself and your money. I still really do not get it why people rush up to make decisions. Why do they not rely on themselves?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 05:15:13 AM
In my opinion, you are wrong, you need more positive thoughts, because the crypto-currencies are developing in the financial market and growth may not be as fast as you would like!
For me just don't be pessimis on these good platform whatever happened, because it will only make things worse. I am sure the Cryptocurrency price will rise again by the end of 2018, history will be repeated just as experienced by 2017 Cryptocurrency prices rose sharply which made crypto investors and trading even more excited to want to take part in it. Just wait and see mate. Good luck.
Activity: 91
September 01, 2018, 05:24:14 AM
For example Dogecoin won’t necessarily be dead, but it was explicitly designed to be inflationary, this altcoin is much more a community play. I doubt it’s going to buy you more in the future than now.
There are plenty of other, smaller coins - unless they bring something truly revolutionary to the table they won’t be more valuable in ten years.
Activity: 336
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 01, 2018, 04:54:28 AM
Those project with effective product will survive with this crisis as investors are impatient for their profits. We can only get out of this situation if we had good news that can make the market in a bullish trend and get back the confidence of the investors to put their money on the crypto market.
Activity: 280
September 01, 2018, 04:44:43 AM
Now a lot of projects can not raise the necessary amount for the ICO, not to mention the growth.A lot of people have lost their money, new investors do not enter the market, as there is no clear regulation.
Activity: 318
September 01, 2018, 04:40:12 AM
from month after month, the cryptocurrency still survives even in the hard conditions and now, I think the cryptocurrency start to rise again after it sleeps for a long time. and in this new month, I see that cryptocurrency can increase slowly and I hope that this month, every coin can increase back and makes the new price. it is difficult to see cryptocurrency cannot survive in this time because with many people invest their money in cryptocurrency, this will give support for the cryptocurrency to rise again.
Activity: 183
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 31, 2018, 07:57:01 AM
Crypto is very universal system which is very active and is ready for surviving in all possible situation that people know I think. I like crypto for this ability and reliability too.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 12:19:10 PM
Utilizing technological sophistication in the modern era is very helpful to stabilize the average price of each altcoin. Because at the end of last year, cryptocurrency showed very significant progress.
So, we must be optimistic for the survival of cryptocurrency and this is not the time for us to be pessimistic.
Maybe that the market will come out of the crisis only when people start to trust and invest in cryptocurrencies again, and for this it is necessary that cryptocurrencies become more stable.
Pages:
Jump to: