Pages:
Author

Topic: The Wasp Project Collective Information thread. - page 5. (Read 38672 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
What secret?

What kind of chips we're talking about... salted ones, spicy ones, vinegar flavoured...

Not sure when I will be given the green light to reveal all.

*takesADeepBreath* I'll do my best and wait!  Smiley

I suspect that we will have more information or pictures and whatnot in mid April or sooner on this Wasp / Hornet variant.

Sorry, this is going to make your hungry. This is how I see "chips".

Mmmmm I had poutine at lunch today....  Mmmmmm
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
If you are keen to hear the EE's gather and talk Saturday necro_nem... then drop me an email see if we have room at the meeting table. We often open the doors to others so they can peep in and see what were doing and ask questions especially if you are seriously considering doing fabrication of our boards when they finally drop. Or are an EE and are interesting in problem solving with us.

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Great.  Grin

Appreciate the insight that your involved. Respect the fact you can't comment. At the appropriate time please keep us apprised.

Thanks.
The lead EE we got does 3 michelin stars level work. We are always looking for a few good sous chefs so if you know anyone keen on helping out drop me an email. I am the Garçon de cuisine in this operation. BTC on any board these days is less than profitable... hopefully we will see the BTC rise again.
I don't care what they look like as long as you can solder them to boards and they make lots of BTC. Hope your EE knows his way around a kitchen.
What secret?

What kind of chips we're talking about... salted ones, spicy ones, vinegar flavoured...

*takesADeepBreath* I'll do my best and wait!  Smiley

I suspect that we will have more information or pictures and whatnot in mid April or sooner on this Wasp / Hornet variant.

Sorry, this is going to make your hungry. This is how I see "chips".

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night
What secret?

*takesADeepBreath* I'll do my best and wait!  Smiley
They are getting closer: Arrived at Sort Facility SEATTLE - USA.

Can they already see the Space Needle? When are you going to reveal the secret? Smiley I'm all shaky!

What secret?

Can they already see the Space Needle? When are you going to reveal the secret? Smiley I'm all shaky!

Putting away the miners helmet and strappin' on the coveralls. Sign me up.

Give! What's in the Cincinnati goodie bag?  Grin

Chips.

Putting away the miners helmet and strappin' on the coveralls. Sign me up.

Give! What's in the Cincinnati goodie bag?  Grin
I can get the power. I just need the miners. Of course, they better be power efficient, my power is 0.35 USD per KWH here. It's gonna suck if I pay more for electric than the bitcoins it mines, nevermind the ROI.

Pig farms nearby? Go METHANE!

http://www.alternative-energy-news.info/press/sudbury-utilities-ontario-methane-powered-electricity-plant/
http://www.biogasassociation.ca/bioExp/index.php/projects

Code:
Carl Frook operates a cattle feeding operation which consists of 1,800 head. 
The farm is also associated with Marl Creek Renewables, which includes a 4,200 m3
anaerobic digester designed by BioEN Power. Manure, milk, fats, oils and grease are
fed into the anaerobic digester, which supplies fuel for the operation’s two 250 kW
combined heat and power units. Electricity is sold to the electrical grid and heat
recovered to assist in the anaerobic digestion process. The digestate produced
is used as fertilizer for associated farmland.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
I can get the power. I just need the miners. Of course, they better be power efficient, my power is 0.35 USD per KWH here. It's gonna suck if I pay more for electric than the bitcoins it mines, nevermind the ROI.
Oooh. I want a 10 TH miner. Hope I can afford it though.

Woah nelly... 10 TH? A small collection of hives maybe and that will need some POWER. Do you have the POWER? Cheesy

New chips moving towards the EE in Seattle

Code:
Thursday, April 03, 2014	
Location                                                                                          Time
Arrived at Sort Facility CINCINNATI HUB - USA CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 01:53

AM BE200 sample chips?

Those are not the chips of which I speak. Sly grin. Wink
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Oooh. I want a 10 TH miner. Hope I can afford it though.

Code:
Thursday, April 03, 2014	
Location                                                                                          Time

AM BE200 sample chips?

Code:
Thursday, April 03, 2014	
After our latest meeting the WPC has added a new ASIC based Wasp to the design fold which we will keep under our hats for now. We are also working on a standalone variant board called the "Hornet" so you do not need to use the Hive. More details to follow. We have also discussed reopening membership and it looks like that will happen this month and we will open up a form for people to submit their interest in joining. Then we will set a payment gateway allowing a limited number of people to join the WPC. We will be contacting those who were interested in the Wasp for production soon to gauge interest in our new ASIC based Wasp or Hornet offerings.

Results from the meeting:

WPC to buy a large number of New ASIC chips and payment will be made before mid-April.
WPC to enlarge the Wasp & Hive share buy to include expanded production of these new chips arriving after production is complete.
WPC to receive a sample lot sufficient to fabricate variants of the Wasp / Hornet.
WPC to work out a new timeline for these Wasps / Hornets this week.
WPC to continue work on the A1, BF2 and AM BE200 Wasp per new timeline determined this week.
WPC to work in conjunction with a limited number of interested producers to share the production run.
WPC to contact those fabricators who showed interest previously regarding the new chips production run.
WPC to add more members this month and continue to source EEs in firmware, software and hardware beyond the open membership drive.
Pages:
Jump to: