Pages:
Author

Topic: The whole market is red, but is it worth panicking now? - page 21. (Read 28923 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I observed lately that the condition of coin prices is like that many have experienced a drastic decline but after I monitored a few days later the price returned to a high rate again so the key is not to panic and keep calm prepare your new strategy so that we do not experience more severe losses.
Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Until the end
The whole market is red, many altcoins are in the red.Should we panic?Many say that after the stock market fell and the crypt. Although the crypt is not connected with the stock market in any way, such rollbacks speak only about the ease of manipulation in the crypto market. In General, there are prerequisites for a quick return of positions.I think if you are planning to buy the crypt, it is probably reasonable to buy it for 30% of the Bank.What do You think about this?Share your opinion.

It's never a good time to panic.  Panic leads to irrational thoughts and that will get you in trouble.  If you are fairly certain that a coin you are holding will keep going down then sell it and buy it back and then some at a lower price.  I think it's only a matter of time though before it bounces back.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
People ought to have been use to this bear market, panic selling is bad red market is privilege also opportunity to increase tokens you have, this has been the market condition since February.

The need for investors is now clear when the market is falling. Patient to consider where to invest to make the most accurate decision
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Never panic mate! this is cryptocurrency and they are volatile that is why their values sometimes go down and come up but whatever happens don't sell out of panic because you will only live to regret it later in future. This is the time to stay calm and purchase some potential coins to put yourself in a better position to increase your income anytime the market rises again.
Activity: 476

There is a correlation between the crash of the stock market and the crupto market, that is obvious.
The  Congess hearing of  Nouriel Roubini  ( US economist ) which was very negative on crypto
had affected the market as well, but we are used to all these negative news and FUD.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
I don’t expect any one to actually panic about the bearish market
This is something you and everyone should have gotten accustomed too and in due fact work better towards it duly
Don’t panic
Don’t have fears
Buy the right coins at the proper candles and you can smile always

Don’t rush in to get green candles
Activity: 795
People ought to have been use to this bear market, panic selling is bad red market is privilege also opportunity to increase tokens you have, this has been the market condition since February.
Activity: 539
Merit: 100
there is no need to panic, we need to weigh everything, think and decide whether to be on the cryptocurrency market further
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
Smart money (big whales) are very optimistic, about 60% of them said that Bitcoin found the bottom and Bitcoinshould not go below this price: 6000$ (Bitcoin miners price theory). Soon we willl see if they are right.
Activity: 308
Panicking in a situation like this can only worsen the whole issue as an investor rather this is the time to sit and and recalculate ourselves be patient and hope that to get good news cause panicking is not the way forward
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
If you have something to buy even lower then panic is not exactly worth it. The market has been falling for a long time and I think that the turn is very close, just need to wait a little longer. If there is a crisis in the world, it is possible that everyone will start investing in cryptocurrencies and global growth will begin from here
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
The market is red for about eight months or something about it already. For this eight months everyone had enough time to calm down and finally be able to just wait. Stop panicking.
Activity: 268
Merit: 1
this year the market price was very unstable especially this month it dropped so much that altcoin lost more value, a sure thing for us to act by finding causes and solutions to survive by still trading. many people believe the market is BULL by the end of this year, if you look at it now I have a little doubt about that, but I hope it will rise soon.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
The whole market is red, many altcoins are in the red.Should we panic?Many say that after the stock market fell and the crypt. Although the crypt is not connected with the stock market in any way, such rollbacks speak only about the ease of manipulation in the crypto market. In General, there are prerequisites for a quick return of positions.I think if you are planning to buy the crypt, it is probably reasonable to buy it for 30% of the Bank.What do You think about this?Share your opinion.
if you are shorting you should be panic. but for me, as a long term hodler, the current blood in the market will eventually an igniter of a bigger crypto value in the near future.
Activity: 348
The Exchange for EOS Community
well i am not panicking and neither should you. If you have some spare money, these levels are great for buying altcoins. Buy when its cheap don't forget.
Activity: 405
Actually I think the red market is a chance, we can buy more coin with a cheaper price. I believe that the market will recover on a day, maybe in the end of this year or in the next year. Then we will have a big profit.
Activity: 532
Merit: 165
You shouldn't panic, you should be happy. After all, the market is falling, so you can buy well and make money on growth. Look at the chart last year and imagine how much you would have earned
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
It's never a good idea to panic, I know that seeing the huge correction was not easy especially for those that were already depressed about the current price of bitcoin but anyone that has been in this market for a very long time knows that this was just a temporary correction, right now the price is going up slightly and it is quite likely that it is going to recover to its previous levels in the next days.
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
There is no need to panic, because everything goes as it was planned earlier, this period, when people are beginning to be tested very strongly, I think that maybe we can fall even lower than ever, because this is really a test.
How did you say everything is planned earlier, the current market is totally down so no one is said when it will going to forward in crypto market. I think market is recover again but we do not know the future pump so some peoples are panic in crypto market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
No need to panic, this is not a new thing in cryptocurrency or OP are you just starting out in cryptocurrency investment? What we are seeing now is normal market fluctuation and shouldn't call for an alarm. Probably the market price changes of cryptos shouldn't have gone deeper but this same panic made more traders and investors to sell off.

Selling coins in hurry will lead investors to lose their hard earned money. Yes this is a normal price fluctuation in cryptocurrency as you it is common in trading. Holding coins in tough situation is the smart thing. I strongly believe the value of coins will increase in upcoming days.
Pages:
Jump to: