Pages:
Author

Topic: The world without leaders? - page 14. (Read 8813 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
December 28, 2017, 11:01:31 AM
I think that leaders must be in every country, because their absence will simply lead to chaos. After all, most people like when  are commanded  them , because they don't want to take responsibility for themselves. Such is the essence of humanity.
Activity: 256
Merit: 250
December 28, 2017, 06:07:12 AM
If all leaders disappeared from Earth right this second, then eventually there's going to be other people who people will look as being in charge of this or that. So such a word is not really possible because it's a factor of humans.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 06:00:45 AM
What do you think will happen to the world without leaders like the President, Prime Ministers, King, Queen,etc.? I mean if we accused our leaders of being corrupt, oppressive and all other things, if they are not in the position, what will happen?

I think the main idea of democration is living without leaders. But how are we supposed to rise the economy of our country?
As for me, living without leaders is life like in small villages where you have to find your own food and grow vegetables. Big cities will die without leaders.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
December 28, 2017, 05:33:27 AM
This is impossible from reality 'cause every clan need a leader.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
TRONscratch.com
December 28, 2017, 05:28:09 AM
I cant imagine a world without leader. Though we can smell freedom from it but still who can unite us? Who can stand in front to make critical decisions? Maybe all of us will compete and raise our different ideas. We are all divided by levels , we are born with different characteristic. Some are born to be alone some are born to be doer and some are born to follow someone.If this truly happen that the world wont have a leader? Then maybe people is not that easy to unite and to organize us for a peaceful leaving.
Activity: 448
December 28, 2017, 04:22:49 AM
Of course if the world will have no leaders, chaos may arise since all people want to be a leader in their own mindset. Imagine, all people want to make rules of their own and no one cares because everybody has his own decision???
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 28, 2017, 04:21:20 AM
What do you think will happen to the world without leaders like the President, Prime Ministers, King, Queen,etc.? I mean if we accused our leaders of being corrupt, oppressive and all other things, if they are not in the position, what will happen?

The world without leaders would sound nice at first, because we'll feel that we can now everything and there will be no secrets. Still, I don't think that mankind can be able to survive without anyone to lead them or to look up to. After all, we are naturally disobedient.
Activity: 210
Merit: 15
December 28, 2017, 12:24:37 AM

We will live in a chaotic world if the world will exist without a leader. Anybody brave and strong enough will impose supremacy over the other and it will result to chaos.
Activity: 39
December 28, 2017, 12:14:32 AM
We all know that age none of us are perfect and for any of us to lead there will be flaws.thats is why we never agree with 100% of everything someone says.
Activity: 52
December 27, 2017, 09:59:20 PM
Leadership is a human quality as people will follow the guy who feels is more capable and giuve them the most security. Unless human nature changes there would not existe a woorld without leaders
Activity: 91
December 27, 2017, 09:58:16 PM
The world without Leader would have no peace and social order.
Activity: 168
December 27, 2017, 09:28:51 PM
The world still needs someone who will stand up as a leader. The people won't feel secured without one. Even if we can help each other and help the world to be a better place, we still need a leader who will foresee everything and also the peace in every country.
Activity: 28
December 27, 2017, 09:24:50 PM
This would be at first the mess and many kills, then, when all the potencial leaders died, peole would start thinking and all these would finished like in a movie with happy end.
Activity: 28
December 26, 2017, 12:01:31 PM
Life without leaders is the future of mankind, because noone will send own son to war to die in dirt without the most urgent need. That would be a great society.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
December 26, 2017, 09:58:35 AM
if the world without leaders then there is no law in this world maybe people will killing each other, no jobs, many lazy people in this world we should have a good leader in this world.
Activity: 308
December 26, 2017, 08:48:15 AM
It will lead to a shuttered and chaos world. There would be no rules. People will behave as they want and it won't lok good for us. Leadership is very important to run a society
Activity: 40
December 26, 2017, 07:10:14 AM
the world without leaders will go down and it will be realy bad  Lips sealed
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
December 26, 2017, 06:51:43 AM
in any case, you need a person or a group of people who will dictate the rules and lead everyone, otherwise there will be chaos and the world won't simply survive
Activity: 229
December 26, 2017, 04:55:53 AM
Dunia tanpa pimpinan akan berakibat fatal karena pimpinanlah yang dapat jadi penengah dan sebagai pimpinan dalam segala tindakan baik maupun buruk,
Jadi tanpa adanaya pimpinan dunia akan hancur karena tidak akan ada aturan untuk manusia sehingga manusia akan bertindak sesukanya.
Terimakasih
Activity: 13
December 25, 2017, 04:56:21 PM
No leaders - there is chaos!
Pages:
Jump to: