Pages:
Author

Topic: The world without leaders? - page 16. (Read 8813 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 100
November 28, 2017, 03:59:12 AM
People got used to the fact that there are political leaders who are responsible for everything both on the domestic and on the international stage. So a world without leaders is impossible.
Activity: 286
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
November 28, 2017, 03:49:13 AM
i think without leader is hard because there no rule to follow i think people do what ever they want 
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
November 25, 2017, 08:01:33 AM
What do you think will happen to the world without leaders like the President, Prime Ministers, King, Queen,etc.? I mean if we accused our leaders of being corrupt, oppressive and all other things, if they are not in the position, what will happen?

oh,oh, i could think that the world without leaders bite each other, kill each other, and in short they can make crime easily because we do not have leaders, and this world, what will gonna be happen is, the more stronger the more brave will stay and kicking...
Activity: 168
November 25, 2017, 07:56:49 AM
What do you think will happen to the world without leaders like the President, Prime Ministers, King, Queen,etc.? I mean if we accused our leaders of being corrupt, oppressive and all other things, if they are not in the position, what will happen?

no,the country without leader is not fine because we do our own right if  we have no leaders.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
November 25, 2017, 07:53:13 AM

a world without a leader will be crushed, chaotic because everyone will do anything without thinking of others, without the rule of law makes people more selfish
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
November 25, 2017, 07:03:42 AM

A lot of people would ignore the law and do things that they want to do. There would be no peace and order because there's no one to regulate peace and order in the society. Leaders are effective for keeping peace and order in the community. A world without leader would be a complete chaos, there would be no peace and people might even hurt each other because people will not be bound by law.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
November 25, 2017, 06:49:11 AM

this will surely create chaos. leaders play a vital role in society specially in solidifying nations and interest.
no country cannot stand  without leaders governing and driving people to its goals and welfare.
Activity: 168
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
November 25, 2017, 06:39:17 AM

world without leaders is so confused , because you can do what you want, without leaders , you can do everything you like.
Activity: 280
November 25, 2017, 06:24:55 AM

We will go extinct for sure, this leaders of ours even though some of them are corrupt and don't have the attitude to be a good leader they are still the one bringing peace and order to us ( though not all). Basically government functions because of the head of the state, if we don't have them every people can do harm to others because of lack of authority and power.
Activity: 474
Merit: 285
Brave New World
November 25, 2017, 05:59:08 AM
I recon in the future we'll have some kind of gestalt type leaderships where humans will lead alongside very sophisticated AI's
Activity: 21
November 25, 2017, 05:31:24 AM
World without Leaders you can't think of it.Leaders are who lead their country in a very difficult situation and lift the country towards development. Without leader you can't have a peaceful nation ar world.So leaders are important to lead the nation as well as world.And thus we live in peace.The fact is Leader should be Honest and Meritorious.
Activity: 18
November 25, 2017, 05:11:18 AM
All communities have leaders. But there have been countries without rulers, e.g., Pennsylvania. It worked well until some guys from the outside intervened. Look it up in the history books.
Activity: 140
November 24, 2017, 08:12:48 PM

Leaders are known to have the power to lead a country make the law in order of its people to follow without leaders its impossible to have peace in order in a nation criminals are always there to ruin peoples life
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
November 24, 2017, 06:15:02 PM
The world will be very much chaotic without leaders. Its going to be a very bloody situation and no peaceful day living to be experienced
Activity: 331
November 24, 2017, 06:11:51 PM
what happens is that freedom can not be controlled so that it will cause adverse impact to society itself. So this world needs a leader who is applying the laws that should be.
Activity: 121
Merit: 13
November 24, 2017, 05:56:33 PM
Leaders are the ones that are keeping the balance and things in order. Without leaders, global chaos would arise and people would do whatever they want. Some of the people would put themselves in the position of the chiefs and would suppress the other to do their will. There would always be some of them who want the leadership role. There must be the balance in the world and that is achieved with the leaders. There is always someone that is there for people to follow him and also there are rare of them who ain't corrupt but that's why we have the democracy in 80 percent of the world.
Activity: 187
November 24, 2017, 03:46:42 PM
I have been dreaming for a while for a world without leaders. The problem is, that without leaders you would just have very mediocre people being taken as leaders, because the real problem are not the people who want to lead, but those who want to be led. In other words: no way out this shit.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
November 24, 2017, 03:09:44 PM
The world without leaders is nonsence. Even the sociaety of animals always has a leader.
Activity: 34
November 23, 2017, 01:53:57 PM
Actually, anyone needs rules and anyone needs a leader.
Activity: 210
November 23, 2017, 01:38:45 PM

There will be a freedom to all to do bad things and no one can stop them cause we have no leader to have a rules .
Pages:
Jump to: