Pages:
Author

Topic: There are too many new Token, new project - page 20. (Read 3825 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 0
SET (Save Environment Token) https://www.set4earth.io/is a future cryptocurrency https://coindelite.com/dedicated to saving the environment by reducing the overall carbon footprint. Something that I loved about this platform is that it’s not focused on earnings, but is a way to preserve and give back to the society.

The coins are called SET. These coins are acquired by buying or renting Wardwizard’s eco-friendly product, the original company of SET. What I liked about their business design is that they are allowing third-party manufacturer combination as well. Users who buy these products through the SET token receive extra discounts.

Viewing multiple companies sharpening their efforts and resources towards saving humanity brings a feeling of satisfaction. Nevertheless, it will take years of continued hard-work to see notable changes in global temperatures and pollution levels. At least we are on the right path.

You can visit its Bitcointalk Thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountysave-environment-tokenset-190k-worth-of-set-tokens-join-now-4361604

Save Environment Token’s Team is giving 1 Million (~$190k) SET Tokens for Bounty programs. The Bounty program will run until the November 4th, 2018. We invite you to participate in our bounty campaign to support Set4Earth and to build an influential community.

To register bounty program, please click here:
https://goo.gl/PMK8Kj
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Yes, it`s true, everyday ICO project launching. Furthermore, the main part of this ICO is trash. It makes harder to find a really good projects for us. We need to be careful not to get on scam projects.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
Because there are new ICO everyday and many starts ups want to turn their business in to blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. New coin and token listed on the market everyday and should also there are new money come in to the market. Suplly and demand should increase together to keep the price going up.

Every day ICO project launching. But all bounty is are not go to success. Some project will be get the high level process moving. So before invest any ICO project. Learn the project information and read the whit sheet. It you thing project is best then invest and hold the token long time. Best project token will be increase the price coming future. So wait for the price increase then sell it. It good future saving and growth for your business. Most of the people get the more profit i the best ICO project.
New projects and new innovations are good for any industry but unfortunately we are not having any regulations to restrict them. That is the reason many scam people are coming with project just to steal innocent people's money. This should be stopped at any cost so that this industry will more forward to a healthy state. Having for many projects is not a good thing but having only legitimate things.
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
I think that there are least 1 token or project or exchange were born everyday!
When I read ANN. Oh. I didn't research all. Maybe we have miss some good project.....Because there are too Project...
I hate this thing on Crypto Grin

That's underrated mate, if you look into some review sites like icorating, icobench, menlo.one you'll see that it is expected that everyday there's 5-10 projects being borned. I don't think its a bad thing, because it increases the popularity of crypto which would bring a positive impact, giving us more investors and more money flowing.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
When I read ANN. Oh. I didn't research all. Maybe we have miss some good project.....Because there are too Project...

This thing has both the benefit and the harm. The benefit is to that you have more choices to invest and if this project is good, will have one more field in real life which applies blockchain. The harm is to that it is harder to you know which good project and which one is scam between hundreds of projects and you will be disordered news about those projects
I think that you do not need to learn all the news on your crypto currency. You need to have the exact direction of your interest. That is, we choose a few of them that interest us and analyze all information about the projects. Also, you need to filter all the information in the news, because raising the water disposable information greatly affects the users.
Activity: 290
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

This thing has both the benefit and the harm. The benefit is to that you have more choices to invest and if this project is good, will have one more field in real life which applies blockchain. The harm is to that it is harder to you know which good project and which one is scam between hundreds of projects and you will be disordered news about those projects
Activity: 532
too many new projects to make a choice be varied and be a lot. the project does exist among the great and can promise yet to be able to find it should be selective in choosing. so sometimes there are indeed fortunate also in finding a good project so that it could be promising.
Activity: 252
That's right, but to find a good project like Buddy is very hard, try to learn about Buddy, I think it's great.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
Because there are new ICO everyday and many starts ups want to turn their business in to blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. New coin and token listed on the market everyday and should also there are new money come in to the market. Suplly and demand should increase together to keep the price going up.

Every day ICO project launching. But all bounty is are not go to success. Some project will be get the high level process moving. So before invest any ICO project. Learn the project information and read the whit sheet. It you thing project is best then invest and hold the token long time. Best project token will be increase the price coming future. So wait for the price increase then sell it. It good future saving and growth for your business. Most of the people get the more profit i the best ICO project.
Activity: 616
https://exip.live/
Activity: 85
Really there are a lot of projects on the market.
I subscribe to the telegram channels of those ICO projects that I like. So it`is very convenient to monitor their updates.
Activity: 104
Yes. New projects and new coins emerge every day. Only a few will be legit. We need to carefully select the project we will follow. Because a lot of scam projects are emerging. The investors are now beginning to hesitate to invest in new projects, because the high rating ICO does not guarantee the success of the project.
Activity: 153
Yes, more and more new projects are eventually becoming meaningless projects. The project failed when entering the market and the token price dropped dramatically from the ICO price. A detailed examination is needed to find a good project and have potential in the future.
Activity: 57
Synchrotron - Airdrop POS
There are plenty new projects each day, which is understandable, it's a free market and crypto is the future so everyone wants a piece of the pie
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Missing good projects can really happen because of a lot of altcoins that's emerging the market and some good ones are hiding and didn't notice by anybody. Profitable icos are like golds that you need to dig deeper so we can have it. And sometimes I don't trust icos that hype too much because somehow it's just for show.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I think we can't do anything to change this situation cause at the moment it's really easy to create a new ICO project while there are so many services about ICO project creating which we just need to pay small amount of money to get a completely project Smiley. Number of ICO project will keep increasing day by day as long as investors still wanna earn money by investing in ICO project in this world Smiley.
Activity: 322
Yes...too much token everyday and most of them are just copycat of the pre existing ones. No personal agenda or vision and thats where we have to be very careful on which one's we're invest into.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
Maybe we have miss some good project.....Because there are too Project...
I agree with you sir, we might definitely miss some good projects because scrap projects outnumbered them; it's like finding a needle from a pile of hay Grin. That's why I already lose my motivation in looking for good ICOs nowadays due to very small percentage of picking the right one, I think my fear of getting scammed or ending as a loser already conquered me right before I start.

So for now i'm playing safe, I just prefer btc and eth but if there's a new project which suddenly showed in the market with an outstanding performance then that is the right time for me to consider it for investing.
Activity: 392
Yeah;  so many token;  and alot of scam ico that just want to make money and run away; that why you have icodrops to help you filter the bad from the good projects
Activity: 28
It's too easy to make a fake ICO this time, there're many groups provide ICO services, you just have to pay 5 - 10 BTC and they will do everything for you.
Pages:
Jump to: