Pages:
Author

Topic: There are too many new Token, new project - page 19. (Read 3825 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
I think it's good to have different projects since you have a lot of options to invest in or, as for me, you have more bounty campaigns to participate in. However, this trend could be dangerous since you have more options to fall into SCAM project which will take your money and never use it for explained, shown or said purposes of the project's development
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
Now there are several tokens a day, only there is no sense from them, and the projects do not really work
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
in my opinion, it has become very natural because more and more years, technology will grow and eventually cryptocurrency is created and there are many solutions that can be provided from cryptocurrency.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I think that there are least 1 token or project or exchange were born everyday!
When I read ANN. Oh. I didn't research all. Maybe we have miss some good project.....Because there are too Project...
I hate this thing on Crypto Grin

I totally agree with you, there are too many coins on the market that have little potential for certain reasons. In that, because of the large number of projects, we can miss the good ones - I also agree.
But from another point of view, there is simply no way for each project and a coin to be ideal and we only have a choice of great coins.
There will always be strong and weak.

It is necessary to find a team and analyze all projects coming to the market in order not to miss the most powerful and profitable project.
Activity: 192
Merit: 0
When I read ANN. Oh. I didn't research all. Maybe we have miss some good project.....Because there are too Project...
You’re right, there are too many new token and projects in crypto and I believe this will still continue for some time but the best thing to do to avoid falling victim of scam is to do a very good research of any token or project before you invest or participate in it. I say go for the projects that interest you and then start reading their whitepaper, investigate the team and if you like it then go for it. Liven is a good example of legit projects as its already operating in the market since 2014, makes their ICO credible and reliable.
Activity: 21
The fake projects launching nowadays are more than the genuine ones, and I think the reason for this is that the system is overcrowded.
ukw
Activity: 616

I totally agree with you, there are too many coins on the market that have little potential for certain reasons. In that, because of the large number of projects, we can miss the good ones - I also agree.
But from another point of view, there is simply no way for each project and a coin to be ideal and we only have a choice of great coins.
There will always be strong and weak.
Activity: 686
This is the thing that will happen, as more and more people who know crypto then all things related to crypto it will increase. like a project, now more and more alternatives in facilitating our life and project is a right choice because it can have a role that is much more directed towards a thing. An example is the game token, I think it will be very good because sometime in the future could be many games will be integrated with the same token and this will certainly facilitate us in doing various things related to that specific thing.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
For all projects that appear every day on the horizon(on the forum), it is impossible to keep track alone. You either need to cooperate with the team or do everything in your power and not worry about the lost. At this stage of its formation, crypto will give a chance/opportunity to everyone to earn.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
its really hard to keep track of it. i also think there are just too many new projects. it would be ok if most of them were not scam or copy / past projects. so its hard to find the really good projects. that bothers me a lot, but we can not do anything about it.
Activity: 90
there are too many projects, it sprouts like mushrooms, i can not catch or read its ann, a lot of rogue projects, be careful
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
In crypto is a very big problem, this is the lack of time to study crypto projects, the lack of time to study news. It will be very difficult for me to cope with so much information.
copper member
Activity: 210

We cant avoid that, sometime we do mistake to learn from it. Just dont look in few and look wider, and for the next  hit the big project and give tine to research from it for you to get the profit you want.
Activity: 145
That is now the main problem because of ICO and many are scams we are being distracted because of this and not giving us hard time to find the best one.
Activity: 294
Blockchain is the future, so I don't see the number of ICOs slowing down any time soon.  It just means you have to be extra careful about where to invest your money because there are a lot scam projects and a lot of shit projects.  Do your research, read the white papers, make sure everything makes sense and that there actually is a product under development.
Activity: 148
In this time there are too many new tokens that are released in the market. There are also many new  ICO projects that are being promote by different promoter. Because of that there are so many ICO projects that are not succedd with project. Their are also many investor that afraid to invest in ICO projects. Because of this ICO projects that are not successful with their project and they thought it's a scam.They have competitions in the market. In order to succeed your project you need to do a lot of things and research.
Activity: 252

I agree with that, and because of so many token and project. And honestly i am so confuse to choose what project that i will be join and participate. I am afraid that the project that i join is a scam project, this is because some people who have bad motive will harm and take advantages from scam project that they organize. Nowadays, we must really carefull to choose the project that we will join and invest because sometimes our prediction can be wrong.
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
I think that this is not bad it is more useful for us, because many projects are choosing crypto currency way to accomplish their goals and it is better than they would use some other things to do that.
Activity: 252

Actually there are a lot of new projects coming up and many new tokens do not know which one is real. What is scam is to be very conscious of how well it was evaluated and the team How are they doing?
Activity: 294
 Joining New ICO these days is risky..It's just like gambling, you'll never know what will happen later, waste or time or earn big profit? so bounty hunter no choice, Just do your job and I'm sure that some of them will give your big reward
Pages:
Jump to: