Pages:
Author

Topic: There are too many new Token, new project - page 17. (Read 3825 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 14
QuickX ICO
Of course! People are crazy about crypto and they think that everything is good. I think that everyone needs a lesson on maturity to invest here.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
Of course, many more coins in the crypto will make us feel confused in selecting which coin is preferable, legit, and promising. Of course, by the growing amounts of the new tokens, we must be smarter in analyzing the coins to invest or trade. It is a must for us if we want to get profits.
Everyday new coins are coming simply because not all coins are able to last for at least 6mos. Shitcoins may continue to come and go so we must make extra effort on finding good ICO's, and don't just invest if you see new coin in the market. New coins doesn't mean a good one, be careful Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
indeed, and many new tokens with new projects also didnt last for long time and cant survive or compete with other existing altcoins, i think we have a thaousand of altcoin which mostly unknown or unregistered in 100 biggest market cap on coinmarketcap. there are similar project with the same function of token. and so many scam also, we have to be very careful
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
It is true. This was the year of 2018 year where lots of ICO project appears. So many new coins in the market. This shows that crypto is increasingly booming. But there is also disruptive, i.e. not the share of the number of projects with existing investors.
Activity: 140
You are right due to large number of ICO some time we miss the big and most critical project. We do not research well about the projects as in resultant we loss our money and time. Do research and always join the project which have strong base.

That's why we need to be extra careful in choosing ICOs. Due to this many new ICOs keep coming everyday if we don't research very well some big projects we really miss. In the end we end up in hype projects and scam that just wasting our time and effort.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
too many unqualified projects that appear in crypto, we must be good at analyzing a project so as not to get stuck into a scam project.
Activity: 252
If one good project emerge, there might be hundred of similar one appears. Many tokens are created everyday, around six or seven for estimated. If you don't research well, you might lost a really good projects. I myself prefer projects related to agriculture. I think we should define the fields we want to join, the one that we see the potential.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Of course, many more coins in the crypto will make us feel confused in selecting which coin is preferable, legit, and promising. Of course, by the growing amounts of the new tokens, we must be smarter in analyzing the coins to invest or trade. It is a must for us if we want to get profits.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
I think that there are least 1 token or project or exchange were born everyday!
When I read ANN. Oh. I didn't research all. Maybe we have miss some good project.....Because there are too Project...
I hate this thing on Crypto Grin

Why need tp check the ANN section when you cant really find good project since lots are flooding the section,why not look for some sites that make a researches and assessments for evey ico projects that coming day by day.

Here is the site that might help you find one

https://icobench.com/
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
When I read ANN. Oh. I didn't research all. Maybe we have miss some good project.....Because there are too Project...
I see from the table that only on this forum there is an average of two to six ICO projects per day. This is a fairly large number. Therefore, we are not able to follow all projects and participate, even in the most promising projects. In addition, if you have to choose a project to join a promising ICO project in a signature campaign, you sometimes have to spend a lot of time before you can choose a worthwhile one. However, we still need new promising tokens. Despite the fact that among ICO projects a lot of unprepared or simply fraudulent, this activity is still very useful.
Activity: 121
Merit: 5
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
it is really hard to identify which project would go boom. A lot of projects are born each day, others with the same idea as existing tokens does, others have new ideas. Always read information to avoid joining bad projects.
Activity: 45
I prefer variety and quantity, so we can choose well and have the opportunity to know projects that we would not have thought of, although I think there should be certain regulations to avoid so many scams in this ecosystem, I also think that variety is the taste and that everyone should have the task of researching before investing.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Yes, there are way too many cryptocurrencies and new ones being launched on a regular basis.  In total there are thousands of altcoins to choose from and it could be very complicated.  Research the ones you like and be picky with your decision.  If you don't like it, move on, and there's no reason to be married to just one crypto.
Activity: 170
I agree with your opinion, you should be proud of the current situation that is starting to get crowded in the crypto market. More and more people are starting to realize the growing Blockchain technology where many "new coin popping" projects have sprung up, signifying that the crypto world has helped make as a company projects in the crypto world are easier and more transparent where investors from the community can get to know the project more directly by chatting directly to the ICO manager
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I think it will take us more time to find the good one becasue there are many scams in the market. But it will be more chance for uds to hold because we have mroe choice with more coins. I like the thing in the market.
Yes agree that they will take longer time to choose the good one but its not a big deal if we are really able to choose the god one. The reality that we are in trouble to choose which one we should invest to because too many scam project and we will not let our money loss if we can prevent it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Same like me, too many project make me confuse and sometimes I send wrong report to bounty manager. Some people say many project is good because can give positive impact into crypto market, it will grow up and create many opportunity make money. That's why I'll let people choose the best way for them. Just be careful with your decisions and make sure your asset is safe.  
Activity: 238
basically, the more new projects that appear certainly causing more and more tokens that appear. as investors and bounty hunter, certainly, want to follow the legit ico because usually, the legit ico produce legit tokens as well. it's good if before following an ico we must really understand the ico.
Activity: 93
Yes I agree that there are a lot of new tokens and coins that are being created each day. Never worry though as the bull run will be coming soon to us and will purge those who are not strong enough to withstand the bloodbath. Only few will survive this time.
Activity: 196
yes, there are too many new tokens and new projects are popping up and I'm sure this will continue, but there is definitely a risk of a new token and our new project will be in danger of losing a promising project. But good steps to prevent fraud is to do serious research on every token or project before you join.
Activity: 140
Dear friend,
Yes, there are many coins appear everyday. A lot of campaigns, project was borned. And we are confused about those. This issue make us to choose good project difficulty. A lot of good project are missed. That is all.
Pages:
Jump to: