Pages:
Author

Topic: There are too many new Token, new project - page 18. (Read 3825 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 2
As of today, there are many ico and token that is launching, but it is normal. All you have to do, is to evaluate each token to find out what fits on your standard need in cryptocurrency. For me, I have no problem with this, I'm glad that many ico are launching, and its a perfect opportunity.
Activity: 337
Merit: 10
thats correct! many of those are not real as i experienced it before initially the project are very well planned and a lot of supporters.. However when the time that they are listed on exchanges, almost 3-4  weeks being on that exchange  they deleted their account in social media like fb,twitter ,etc. Then we lost our hopes its very disappointing why this people are so greedy and they dont have a sense of responsibility till the end.For me choose ico that has a complex and stable whitepaper. Also dont put your all money to 1 project.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
I agree with you, too many ICOs and ANNs every day, I think that even with 10 hours reading the forum you would not know about all the ICOs that come out, I can recommend several telegram groups and also check out pages like ICObench to know which projects are worth investigating, so you only read a few that look very promising and don't waste so much time with those that will inevitably fail.
Activity: 65
I think that there are least 1 token or project or exchange were born everyday!
When I read ANN. Oh. I didn't research all. Maybe we have miss some good project.....Because there are too Project...
I hate this thing on Crypto Grin

Pretty much same here! Maybe a ranking system for the ANN threads additionally to the Merit system would be cool to filter them easily!
Activity: 42
Indeed for each new undertaking accompanies another arrangements like Able as a result of existing crypto back activities that depend on incorporated framework which are powerless against hacking Able will settle it by adjusting decentralized fund arrangements with its Able claim account framework and furthermore to make it more available to different clients !
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
because there are so many ICOs, some time we lose big and most important projects. We did not research well about projects as we lost money and time. so many new Ico if you are an investor, it is difficult to keep you need a lot of funds, and it is difficult to distinguish which one is the official site, scammers are also good to imitate the legitimate ICO.
Activity: 23
With so many projects going on the easiest way to deal with them all is to tighten up on your Fundamental Analysis, No/weak team listed, no github or anonymous dev , to many tokens, high premine, to much hype(paid shilling) . These are all red flags,your going to miss out on projects but hopefully you'll be able to pick a few solid ones.

There are alot of scammers and poor projects that prey on people during these times. They expect people to miss these red flags and invest so stay vigilant.  
Activity: 378
When I read ANN. Oh. I didn't research all. Maybe we have miss some good project.....Because there are too Project...

Right mate, there are too many crypto that we have to learn. But if you really intend to invest in long-term, try to take the time to analyze crypto which is on the top 50 crypto on coinmarketcap.com. Now they are in the undervalued phase and the opportunity to invest at least 10 crypto.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Tons of ICOs everyday. I see too many projects. I think some of then are useless. Most ICo campaign is extended. That;s why investors may reluctantly invest in ICO. Only few ones from legitimate team and developers with true projects that are achievable. Many people are lazy to read whitepaper I think so they just see the project from superficial. ICOs with not attractive lay out in and clear roadmap will be abandoned.
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
Too many tokens from the new listings of ICO may be always coming. They are growing so fast and make many investors confused which one to choose. In this case, we need to learn and analyze many more projects to select. Of course, the one that we select is the best one, legit profits, and good project ideas.
Activity: 73

That's why you always have to be vigilant in this space!  There are MANY projects launching all the time now so it's especially important to check out all the fundamental aspects of each.
Activity: 437
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
If you follow the cryptocurrency market, you will notice that when the market moves up the exchange rate, especially BTC and ETH, there will be many ICO campaigns with very good and potential bounty. The fact that projects were launched at a time of rising exchange rates is because they want the project to be successful, rather than the exchange rate of the ICO Token affected by the low exchange market. So at the end of 2018, many potential projects can invest as well as participate in the bounty.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
Yeah, if we are looking for the ICOs in the announcement or other webs, they are so many. The ICos are very growing and sometimes we are very confused to select which one. Moreover, some of them are scams. Hence, just be smart and careful to pick the right and legit ICO token.
Activity: 239
It is quite positive for the market of cryptocurrencies because many new projects mean that many new and less would be attracted from world that are not related to cryptocurrency, so we need even more projects to be successful in the worldwide market.
Activity: 210
The more tokens, the more capital is distributed and in the end no one grows! Previously, there were few new projects and they were pumped with money after entering the stock exchange! Now everyone try to save their money and withdraw!
Activity: 112
Yeah, it is kind of overwhelming, seeing all types of projects coming out everyday, and you don't know which one is the best or at least the most legit, but it is still possible to generate a good amount of profits by working with them.
Activity: 608
Now have increased the requirements for registration and the passage of official steps that are necessary to increase people's trust in these projects, so it is possible to invest in projects now  Wink
Activity: 658
Is it bad? Definitely it is not. You have an opportunity to choose a project from a big heap of projects. Pay attention that you have a choice otherwise it would be so boring to choose from small amount of projects.By the way you need not to research every projects it would be better to choose the several most interesting projects to find out more about them and make a decision about participating in them actually I do the same.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 531
in my opinion, it has become very natural because more and more years, technology will grow and eventually cryptocurrency is created and there are many solutions that can be provided from cryptocurrency.
Naturally sir all of that must exist because the development of this technology must continue to grow right ,I agree that there is a new token coin and that all of them must have the advantages offered At this time ,bitcoin has been tested by more competitors
Activity: 910
In crypto is a very big problem, this is the lack of time to study crypto projects, the lack of time to study news. It will be very difficult for me to cope with so much information.

This is indeed so. In order to be aware of all the events and news, you shouldn't depart from the computer. Not everyone can afford this pleasure. Sometimes a whole day is not enough to miss anything.
Pages:
Jump to: