Pages:
Author

Topic: There are too many new Token, new project - page 21. (Read 3825 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
There are numerous directs in interpersonal organizations with free audits and evaluations of present and up and coming ICO ventures. With them it is some way or another less demanding to pick a venture. All cash can't be earned and it is difficult to be all over. We need to settle on decisions, think about, dissect, complete an extensive work and this is to take an interest in abundance battles, for putting resources into ICO work a few times more.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Following new projects is harder than ever before. Thats why these ICO listing websites are popping up everyday, Most of them give good details about new ICO's but we should know that these sites can list an ICO by getting sponsors.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I know that there are so many ICO projects and day by day so many new ICO projects created and not all of them are legit projects but I think it's not something too strange in this world because cryptocurrency world is very well known at the moment but it's not a perfect world, so many disadvantages need to be fixed and it's the reason why there are so many new ICO projects created to make this world become better but as I can see only few ICO project really can do that Smiley).
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
I think that there are least 1 token or project or exchange were born everyday!
When I read ANN. Oh. I didn't research all. Maybe we have miss some good project.....Because there are too Project...
I hate this thing on Crypto Grin

we cant stop those projects introduce here in forum and also in the social medias like twitter too much hype for all selfdropping tokens.  i think all we need to do is to read their purposes and how they creating new and unique thing and interesting use for the future so we can choose the right one.
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
Too many new Tokens, yes i agry, BUT not many enough really good innovative tokens. If one good token comes, then 1000 copies of it suddenly appear  Roll Eyes
What I see is so because there are many projects that are dead and now there are also many projects that have sprung up then from now on if you want to invest in the project you should see first and now also many new tokens that appear

actually with the projeck and more and more. I think this is a good thing. because it indicates that more interest and they want their projects based blockchain
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
When I read ANN. Oh. I didn't research all. Maybe we have miss some good project.....Because there are too Project...
There is nothing we can do, when there is money to be made then everyone is going to try to make money out of the market, there is a lot of money that can be gotten if you are a skilled developer and many are seeing icos as their ticket for a better life, this means there are many scams in the market and projects that are  not worth anything but once in a while a good project will appear and the only way to identify it is by digging and discarding all the coins that do not offer anything new.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Of course on behalf of businesses all want to open opportunities to get many results, so that new products must be created with various innovations. So we all have to really find a big project. Of course, by looking at the manager itself and how much of the followers of the project itselt. And don't carelessly join the bounty because it will give you a bad impact.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Too many new Tokens, yes i agry, BUT not many enough really good innovative tokens. If one good token comes, then 1000 copies of it suddenly appear  Roll Eyes
What I see is so because there are many projects that are dead and now there are also many projects that have sprung up then from now on if you want to invest in the project you should see first and now also many new tokens that appear
Activity: 616
Merit: 262

Yes, there are so many projects coming out everyday and it is hard to choose what projects are legit and what is not. There are times when my point of reference would be the signature worn by high rank members or those I saw often because it would catch my attention. A big plus it would be to take a look at the project if the one wearing it is a trusted member of the community. Those campaigns that are paid in bitcoin are worth looking at too because they are willing to spend for their marketing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Sometimes i am look at mining pool and see huuuge coins which i never hear about it.
Most of them lives 2 -3 month, and this is which have own blockchain.
There we have one more package project on ETH blockchain
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
I think it will take us more time to find the good one becasue there are many scams in the market. But it will be more chance for uds to hold because we have mroe choice with more coins. I like the thing in the market.
Activity: 148
You can't follow all the crypto 24/7
Join some groups with signals/ICO reviews/news
whaletank club
And you will be informed well
i did the same and now i can follow a lot of coins to make a lot of money =)

Good advise, join some whale club and group about ICO. They usually give you detail information of which project is attended. By that way, you can save your time to do other thing and also make a right decision in investing.

It is good to be updated of the latest trend/information of new project. That will help us aware of the status of token if it id legit or scam . We can forsee if that project/token has potential to survive in the market.
Activity: 80
I generally just keep a few tokens, because I participate on alot of bounty campaigns and airdrops, so they tend to stack on my wallet.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Actually day by day crypto market is increasing also many tokens are there based on this many attractive tokens are missed also most of the people in market invest money where is profit and gives proper benefits
Activity: 188
Its true in the market there are so many tokens are available but all are not profitable. So you need to choose a good token if you want to make profit. For making profit you need to research about those tokens.
Activity: 225
You are so right on this. I too missed many good projects and important information because of so many unnecessary post regarding new token and projects and most of these are not worthy enough to grab our attention. The unnecessary ones are grabbing our attention and we are missing the important ones.
Activity: 238
You are completely right there arr many token in circulation and I can tell categorically that 95% of them are, most of them are being made with d motive of scamming people and run. Project like ........ Vitrocoin .....
Activity: 47
Day by day, different new projects are arriving. But, unfortunately, few of them can sustain in the long run. The tokens which has future potentials are only surviving. I think technological advancement as well as good research can let them grow more.
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
Everyweek , I think there's a new project being released and the problem is that not all projects are promising to be really profitable. Some tokens are not having price increase after being listed on the exchangers. Choose only those that are popular because popularity will result to demand which is an important thing that reflects to the market value of a token.
Activity: 72
That's true and that's irritating I think also. But, there are really some good projects ans tokens are releasing I think. And good projects and good tokens ultimately grabs your attention in my opinion so there is no need to worry I guess.
Pages:
Jump to: