Pages:
Author

Topic: There is no more hope in cryptocurrency - page 5. (Read 3144 times)

copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
November 26, 2018, 06:46:26 AM
For some investors, there is no longer any hope in this crypto market and they sell their crypto assets. Smart investors play on lowering the cryptocurrency and earn big money, I am among them.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
November 26, 2018, 05:55:02 AM
Sure there is still hope. Guys, how can you say this after the first big market dump? Look at the stock market and think about how many downtrends were there already? The market will recover, we just need to wait.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
November 26, 2018, 05:53:29 AM
It seems to me now everyone will believe that Bitcoin will fall further, and at some point he will simply go up, leaving behind people who wanted to buy when Bitcoin falls even lower.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 26, 2018, 05:33:37 AM
I thought it was just the end of a climactic phase and opened up another stage. Nothing is finished, keep calm and wait
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
November 26, 2018, 05:01:16 AM
I understand that you are upset with what is happening with cryptocurrencies. If we compare the value of the portfolio now and a few months ago, it will look like a disaster. But do not hurry to bury the cryptocurrency, I am sure that this period will end and we will see Bitcoin for $20k again.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
November 26, 2018, 04:40:38 AM
Current conditions provide great hope for everyone who wants to invest. If you are now on the market, you will definitely be interested in investing because the prices of all coins are very low. And if in December the price of coins increases and is stable, of course, you will get a lot of profits.
Activity: 728
November 26, 2018, 04:00:07 AM
Maybe for you crypto currencies are over but in my opinion the crypto currency isn't over yet and I can still feel the benefits of crypto currencies. The market is still there so I wonder what underlies you saying that the crypto currency is over and there is no hope? Indeed this is a difficult time for crypto currencies because the crypto currency market is so volatile that many people run away from crypto currencies. Although many people give up with crypto currencies, but crypto currencies still exist. Now crypto currencies are waiting for our active role to save crypto currencies. We are crypto currency players who can make crypto currencies rise again. If we just wait for the situation to improve or become engulfed in the issue of the death of the crypto currency, the crypto currency will really die. We better make a strategy and actively play on the market so that the crypto currency can recover.

Right what you say, I agree with you. The presence or absence of crypto currencies depends on us. Than we make an incorrect issue that says that this crypto currency has no hope and will die then we should campaign for crypto currencies. This campaign aims to reactivate the crypto currency market to be more crowded. If the market is crowded then normal conditions are easier to achieve than we just wait and wait. If we don't contribute, then who else? We should be more mature and think positively that the future of crypto currencies is in our hands. Show that we are wise and responsible crypto currency players.
Activity: 1026
Merit: 110
Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71
November 26, 2018, 03:54:27 AM
Maybe for you crypto currencies are over but in my opinion the crypto currency isn't over yet and I can still feel the benefits of crypto currencies. The market is still there so I wonder what underlies you saying that the crypto currency is over and there is no hope? Indeed this is a difficult time for crypto currencies because the crypto currency market is so volatile that many people run away from crypto currencies. Although many people give up with crypto currencies, but crypto currencies still exist. Now crypto currencies are waiting for our active role to save crypto currencies. We are crypto currency players who can make crypto currencies rise again. If we just wait for the situation to improve or become engulfed in the issue of the death of the crypto currency, the crypto currency will really die. We better make a strategy and actively play on the market so that the crypto currency can recover.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
November 26, 2018, 03:50:47 AM
i thought it's the end, but now i change my mind, it's not the end, crypto is still very promising and it has bright future, now it is chance for us to invest in crypto.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
November 26, 2018, 03:45:13 AM
If you think negative then negative things will be added to you so better to stay positive even the whole crypto market is down because this situation will not last. It will be over if the investors are not buying anymore and the supply and demand for the cryptocurrencies is no longer exist. The era of cryptocurrencies of cryptocurrencies is still on its early stage and there will be more developments to come in the years ahead. What happening now is just a part of accumulation for more future growth but not the end of th cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 168
Merit: 47
False Moon
November 26, 2018, 03:20:29 AM
Cryptocurrency is over when you become pessimistic, but for those who are still optimistic about the future of Cryptocurrency, this is not the end, it is just a little collision, and Cryptocurrency is still on the right track, it won’t end so soon. Rest assured, as time goes by, crypto will stand on the peak again and create a new ATH again.
Activity: 462
November 26, 2018, 03:00:14 AM
There is nothing like ' no hope in crypto' The cryptocurrency is a growing alternative for finance and many other important sector of the economy. The recent news for instance is that the Ohio government is taking taxes in bitcoin does that sound like an asset class that is ending!,
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
November 26, 2018, 02:38:56 AM
I beg to disagree, as long as there is bitcoin its not the end yet, even though the market place is inconsistent and changeable there is still hope, I believe there is a time that everything will going to be okay and that each one will receive what they were waiting for.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
November 26, 2018, 02:38:36 AM
Hope is still there and we don't need to panic with the weakening market conditions. I believe that the future of this technology will continue to grow. And this I think is the beginning of the crypto awakening and like in 2017, the price of coins will definitely recover and increase.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
November 26, 2018, 02:28:32 AM
It's the end

The price may be fallen but it doesn't mean that the technology has died. I believe that blockchain is the future of technology and you have to use cryptocurrency to gain access to the blockchain platform. Once blockchain gets mainstream, the demand of crypto will be higher that lead to the higher price.
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
November 26, 2018, 02:25:58 AM
It's the end

Cyrptocurrency is making a dynamic change in terms of value, operations, growth, development and innovation and can not be dead.  Why do government make regulation of cryptocurrencies whether we like it or not, the digital currency is making its way into the e-commerce industry.  We live in the world of internet and cryptocurrency hasten online transactions and payments with less fees.
Activity: 364
November 26, 2018, 02:13:11 AM
It's the end
This is not the end but the beginning of a new round of development. Now I want to see that much is understood and corrected in the crypt, to begin with, scalability.
Activity: 756
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 26, 2018, 02:05:01 AM
It's the end

why say like that? this is not the end. just because the price of bitcoin and all of the altcoins drop you say end? the decline that is happening now I think is a natural thing in cryptocurrency. because if we look at a few years back. crypto also experienced something like now before pumping in 2017 yesterday. so don't lose hope that crypto can still pump again. up and down prices in crypto are normal. maybe this year is the year of decline.
Activity: 784
November 26, 2018, 01:58:03 AM
It's the end
Where's your confidence? How can you think this is the end? You look at the global financial system, it starts to fail, and then another system will be built, this is what begins to be built - cryptocurrency, this is the beginning of the whole new financial system!

Exactly. Crypto is paving the way for a virtual economy. As others would describe it, we’re going to become a cashless society. To say there is no hope, is simply a rejection of all the positive changes that a new financial paradigm can bring. Aren’t industries already adopting blockchain and virtual currencies?
https://virternity.com/news/finance_firms_are_revamping_it_infrastructure_for_the_virtual_ec

not only about it. the growth of crypto also is based on the more advanced technology that exists so that it can afford to make crypto gets bigger. It will be more and more demand for crypto and this is a great progress in the field of economics. When may indeed be much doubted it because they have suffered a loss and feel pessimistic with the circumstances that exist.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 25, 2018, 11:17:29 PM
It's the end

Its not over until it is over therefore don't lose your hope as Bitcoin market is in this situation for so many times before and still its survived. We should consider this an opportunity to buy very cheap Bitcoin as if you will review the 10 years history of Bitcoin market then you will see that there is a huge ups and down of the market that after the big crash then a big bounce will happen next.
Pages:
Jump to: