Pages:
Author

Topic: There is no more hope in cryptocurrency - page 2. (Read 3144 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 26, 2018, 06:57:04 PM
I think it is time for us to consider our options. Know if crypto is still for us and make sure to anticipate the worst case scenario (even worst than worst). Know the pros and cons of staying or leaving. I believe a lot of people will opt to hodl since the coin they were hodling will not be worth as much. It is too late to sell now and it is better to just walkaway or take a break from crypto for now and HODL. Selling will just cost more losses. We have lost so much already. This is nothing.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
November 26, 2018, 06:50:21 PM
No, it is not the end, it's actually the beginning of new things to happen, most times, you have start afresh to get things right, the crypto space is going through a great correction right now, just trust things will be fine.
Merit: 21
November 26, 2018, 06:25:51 PM
It's the end

If you really believe what you say
Why bother writing these letters
Go immediately and irreversibly
Let the market get rid of panic.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
November 26, 2018, 06:20:02 PM
do not be easy to give up, there is still a lot of hope and there are still many possibilities that will happen to this cryptocurrency there will still be surprises that can provide benefits for those of you who still believe in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 434
November 26, 2018, 06:19:26 PM
I think it is not necessary to take this moment so seriously, it is better not to compare with the last year, but wait without reading bad news for your own good.

i belueve taht we will see a lot ofnthints that a4e good forbthe business of the dryptocurrency world and we will achieve giod results
Activity: 434
November 26, 2018, 06:18:43 PM
It's the end
i would not be that sure as there a4e mny tyings rhat gifes me hope and i believe in the cryp5ocyrrency world now ns forefer
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
November 26, 2018, 06:15:53 PM
I think it is not necessary to take this moment so seriously, it is better not to compare with the last year, but wait without reading bad news for your own good.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
November 26, 2018, 06:13:06 PM
Do not panic now, I think we will go up, but not soon , and of course you can buy parts and then only the top coins
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
November 26, 2018, 06:08:14 PM
Well I don't think it is the end yet, I believe there is still some hope and all we have to do is to believe and wait for time to turn around for good, people who gained from the space last year waited a few years before that happened.
Still it has, a chances to grow by the end because there's no specific date when to explode it's just the market can determined how it could be.  Be patience here because I believe it will recovered immediate.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
November 26, 2018, 05:58:23 PM
Well I don't think it is the end yet, I believe there is still some hope and all we have to do is to believe and wait for time to turn around for good, people who gained from the space last year waited a few years before that happened.
Activity: 350
November 26, 2018, 05:55:37 PM
I think that are you are not so long in cypto. You don't know how the market is working. It's easier to say 'the end' and give up. As for me, I will stay in crypto for a long term. I'll invest more now.
November 26, 2018, 05:40:17 PM
There is no hope only for long-term investment because the market will not grow for a very long time due to the fact that the coins that were at the peak have already fallen and will cost as much as they should  Cheesy
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
November 26, 2018, 05:36:50 PM
It's the end

assuming you have not followed crypto over the years. in fact any new technology innovations. btc ran way to hard at the end of last year and the price has not been reliable since 4k. ofcourse anything can happen and your opinion is yours however stating that it is the end is nothing more than ignorance and fud. the tech is good and i personally believe it is here to stay.
Activity: 336
November 26, 2018, 05:36:01 PM
Well if that is how you feel about cryptocurrencies then i must be honest with you that you really don't know much about cryptocurrencies and how volatile it is. Or probably you are one of those folks who are seeking to be rich in cryptocurrency investments within just a day. Crypto investments are for long term plan unless you are doing day trading.
Activity: 233
Merit: 13
November 26, 2018, 05:31:24 PM
People are worried about this market phase and are right, but you have to think to a perspective of 2 or more years and wait because this technology is the future.
Activity: 364
November 26, 2018, 05:27:50 PM
It's the end
If you don't believe anymore in crypto then you can go and nobody will miss you  Grin Grin. This is what crypto is all about, volatility cause anxiety and opportunity to people so we have to be prepared for this situation.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
November 26, 2018, 05:24:06 PM
Hope is always there we only neexvto believe and have more faith on it. If we wanted to earn on crypto we really need to have a big patience specially when the price is dropping because we all know that the crypto is really decentralized and no one can control the price or risk that is in it. So let's hold because crypto is really unstable and we can really earn on it soon.
Activity: 532
November 26, 2018, 05:20:38 PM
It's the end
Every time when BTC falls, People come and say it's "the end" but what happens? BTC goes to new all time high. Look at the price history, Bitcoin falls -90% three times but then came back strongly breaking previous highs and this is going to happen again.  
Activity: 448
November 26, 2018, 05:20:17 PM
For someone it is the end and for someone it is the beginning. The one who see something new can start all over again
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
November 26, 2018, 05:14:37 PM
its so funny always when the prize drops massive flames starting but when the prize rising these people are totally still.
We should focus more on the technology behind the currency's.

regards
Pages:
Jump to: