Pages:
Author

Topic: There is no more hope in cryptocurrency - page 3. (Read 3144 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
November 26, 2018, 05:07:11 PM
Probably for  you, i rather see the rebirth of cryptocurrency. You say all sort of things about it but trust me it doesn't really moves me. That has been the way out since its existence up till now.
Activity: 504
November 26, 2018, 02:09:28 PM
Of course, what is happening in the cryptocurrency market now worries everyone. But what will panic give us? Need to calm down. Today I watched the Bitcoin chart and after many months of falling, it finally began its growth. Watch, take your time, nothing depends on you. We are all in the same conditions.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
November 26, 2018, 02:09:21 PM
i think you are wrong my friend this is not the end of cryptocurrencies matter a fact  my friend this is the beginning of the this innovative technology and soon bitcoin will lunch for the moon and all the doubters will regret they doubted.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
November 26, 2018, 02:02:47 PM
It amazes me when people think that this bear had ushered in the end of the crypto technology. This will always be expected of any new technology itching for wide scale adoption. The ride wouldn't always be as smooth as everyone expects it to be. It will surely be bumpy before it gets normal. The crypto/blockchain technology is still at its infancy and its normal to see it dip occasionally but ultimately, it will get better and we will be here to see that happen. The markets will pick up again and the upward swing will grow steadily from there onwards.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
simply getting the job done
November 26, 2018, 01:09:37 PM
I would at all for such themes themes gave ban his Creator. It is not constructive and does not carry any information. Delirium.
Activity: 252
November 26, 2018, 01:07:01 PM
It's the end
You should check the history of cryptocurrency, the trends it followed back in the days, where it has come from to the current situation. Well, I assume you are one of the noobs among those who had invested in January when the price was almost $20k and now crying here.
Activity: 770
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
November 26, 2018, 01:05:40 PM
It's the end

Sell all your crypto and leave the market if you really think so)) And in a year from now this deed will be your best regret in life) You're probably newbie if you are get frustrated so easily and follow the panic on the market. It's just the beginning of drop and you're already losing hope...The market always rewards those who are patient.
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 0
POINTPAY
November 26, 2018, 01:04:45 PM
hope never dies I have full hope that this market will start its bull run, yes I can understand some people are really worried hopefully it will we all ok.
Activity: 215
Merit: 101
November 26, 2018, 12:56:24 PM
I am sure we will recover soon. Everybody is working for making this world even more attractive for new comers. Its useless to say there is no hope, If you do not believe anything then you must get out of it.
Activity: 454
November 26, 2018, 12:49:56 PM
It's the end
I do not believe in what you are saying because no matter what happens cryptocurrency will definitely survive because there are still people who believes that there is a chance that cryptocurrency will be using by everyone all over the world and the governments in every country will accept cryptocurrency.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
November 26, 2018, 12:37:08 PM
It's the end
indeed the current price tends to fall, but this is not the end of crypto. You can see that now more and more new investors are arriving, we can make this as a marker, that crypto will continue to exist, and will continue to grow.
Activity: 1148
November 26, 2018, 12:37:01 PM
Of course not! The crypto industry is just experiencing a slump in pricing that it has experienced a number of times in the past. But as always, it has bounced back always and come back better and stronger.
That is true it is not the end almost crypto prices slump. I think their is growth can happen in crypto so we could be patient to have profit when prices recover.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
November 26, 2018, 12:33:59 PM
Well, it is not necessary to perceive so, the crypto currency has fallen not to zero, but there is something on this it is only a temporary period of time so!
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
November 26, 2018, 12:31:20 PM
Of course not! The crypto industry is just experiencing a slump in pricing that it has experienced a number of times in the past. But as always, it has bounced back always and come back better and stronger.
Activity: 854
November 26, 2018, 12:29:55 PM
It's the end

There will be no end in cryptocurrency.
All you are seeing is just the fall but celebrating at rise.
You have no place in this community as you are a person who dont want to see dip.
you are just up for every success but no chance to hold.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
November 26, 2018, 12:28:40 PM
For newer people, crypto is not the stock market. All cryptocurrencies are, at their core, experiments. Experiments in creating new money and financial technology.

There's a reasonable chance they could all fail. Consider money spent on crypto to be money down the drain. There's a strong chance you won't get it back.
Activity: 310
November 26, 2018, 12:26:09 PM
many people still believe on it. it means crypto still has hope in the future
this is just bad market, not only crypto but also stock is down right now, we must be patience to wait
Activity: 434
November 26, 2018, 12:21:50 PM
Krypto has a lot of potential. It seems to me that we must be patient and calmly observe the development of events. I do not think that there will be a long lateral movement. Most likely in the coming days we will see either a rise or another fall. In any case, do not need to despair. Patience is our key to success. Smiley

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 26, 2018, 12:12:57 PM
The market situation rolled back a year and a half earlier. This is very sad for investors who bought Bitcoin at 10-15 thousand dollars, and especially those who bought for $ 20,000. This is a huge loss. All that remains for them is to wait for a miracle and the return of the market next year.

I agree this loss will not be digestive as crypto has changed its track in the last quarter is thing which is most worried, those who bought BTC for hefty amount should hold their coins for few more days, as we always know there's only two options here pumps and dumps are its nature. Let's believe in this technology for a better future and I am sure it will go over the moon again.

Hold for a few more days? I don't think you understand what's going on now dude. I don't think anything's for the short term nowadays and mooning is probably out of the question. Let's just keep it real since many who got stuck or lost entered because of promises of short term wealth.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
November 26, 2018, 12:10:16 PM
I don't think so, in the world of cryptocurrency you can't predict what would happen next. I strongly believe that the market would pump again, its just a matter of time.
Pages:
Jump to: