Pages:
Author

Topic: There will be many tokens that go to zero. - page 19. (Read 18969 times)

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
February 17, 2019, 11:27:04 AM
ICO experienced a boom at the end of 2017 - early 2018, which was followed by failure when prices dropped and state and federal regulators cracked down on projects that were in conflict with securities law.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/most-digital-tokens-will-go-to-zero-says-digital-currency-group-ceo

The majority of digital tokens will not have long-term value.
we can't know yet. the problem is the project is getting more and more and sometimes we can't guess. but of course I'm still sure that the token is still valuable even though it's small

That's news will be suitable for the crap project which can't create a useful product, but look at the fact that there was a bunch of platforms are still alive at this moment. That FUD article is not worth to read.
The price of crypto depends on bitcoin. even shitcoin too.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
February 17, 2019, 11:26:08 AM
ICO experienced a boom at the end of 2017 - early 2018, which was followed by failure when prices dropped and state and federal regulators cracked down on projects that were in conflict with securities law.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/most-digital-tokens-will-go-to-zero-says-digital-currency-group-ceo

Those shitcoins are now losing their value over time.  I am one of the victim of shitcoins and I really regret that I bought altcoins that are worthless. I now using the lessons that I learned for me to not experience losses again.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
February 17, 2019, 11:22:24 AM
Yes, there will be projects that will not stand crypto,and will go away,and most likely it will not be one but a lot of projects,generally heard such figures that about 90% of the projects will die out the next 1-2 years,but I hope that this is not so,the more successful projects will be,the better for the market!
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
February 17, 2019, 11:18:47 AM
I have already foreseen that this will happen and I have mentioned about this in some of my messages. Especially in this year, we think that a lot of coins will be erased from the market or will hit the bottom. I also think that these types of crypto money, which have experienced a collapse on a volatile basis, will not rise again in value. Especially this year we will witness these events and this will continue in the coming years. As a result of all these events, very successful and really successful projects in the market will remain.
Activity: 602
February 17, 2019, 11:05:07 AM
Unfortunately, this is probably the inevitable situation on the market. But this is a global competition, it is competition, because today there are real opportunities to improve your project, and the one who does not want to do this, he simply kills his project.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
February 17, 2019, 11:02:13 AM

Lots of good points in the post. I agree with them all basically. The teams like mine that our out here working 12 hours a day through the bear market will survive while the ones that are not will be far behind and die
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
February 17, 2019, 10:58:50 AM
I'm totally agree with that and I told about it year ago, we all just don't need so much altcoins, there are so mch coins and tokens, so all of this needs regulation. I'm almost sure that top100 or less will stay in next 5-10 years.
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
February 17, 2019, 10:31:41 AM

we can't know yet. the problem is the project is getting more and more and sometimes we can't guess. but of course I'm still sure that the token is still valuable even though it's small
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
February 17, 2019, 09:40:04 AM
With the tons of cryptocurrency token coming in through initial coin offering huge number of the would be worth less.
They would not be able to handle this current bearish market
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
February 17, 2019, 09:38:07 AM
Yes, most of tokens went to 0 and as a result people lost money. You know, it is hard to realise it, but it is so. Don't get cheap tokens, take big and quality projects in your portfolio!
This is the result of so many unprofitable projects created by scammers and it really makes trend dump easily without showing any recoveries. Totally a big loss for investors who unluckily selected that certains coins and it may sure that they'll not getting back their money even they'll wait for many years. Only their option is to invest with the other coins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
February 17, 2019, 09:30:45 AM
Yes, most of tokens went to 0 and as a result people lost money. You know, it is hard to realise it, but it is so. Don't get cheap tokens, take big and quality projects in your portfolio!
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
February 17, 2019, 09:25:54 AM
A lot of projects will go down to the bottom and will never recover, many exchanges will close and go bankrupt. This is the process of cleansing the market which is saturated with bad projects.
Activity: 350
February 17, 2019, 09:23:05 AM
Once this market grows stronger than the present. More and more people will join this market and they will have a lot of experience to choose altcoin to invest. So shitcoin will die because of investor intelligence, right now I think more than 60% of altcoin has died in this market and it will continue to rise
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
February 17, 2019, 09:21:35 AM
Well probably yes,that many tokens will go to zero because of that, but still many good tokens will survive for the long run
In such circumstances, talking about many inappropriate. The very essence of Ico collapses and does not make any contribution to the market, by the fact that it does not have first regulation, secondly  fresh ideas.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
February 17, 2019, 09:13:23 AM

It is true that many ICO projects fell due to the bear market, there was also a lot of exit scams. It is possible that many tokens will lose value, but it will depend on the developers and their commitment. The big difference is also between ICO and STO. I think that security tokens will guarantee much greater security for investors and will soon dominate the market. I do not think STO tokens would lose value, but one more time - it all depends on developers. If project is strong, in long term price always should grow.
Activity: 684
February 17, 2019, 09:05:38 AM
In such a market, even strong projects have fallen in price, and if the project was initially weak, it will die.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
February 17, 2019, 08:36:01 AM

for sure there will be more tokens that will end up to zero if this bear didn't stop destroying this market.  In fact i have 9 alts in my portfolio that suddenly turn into zero previously  .so expect more  altcoin that would be affected as well in the future .
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
February 17, 2019, 07:48:45 AM
All the altcoins without strong team and any real world use case will not be able to survive this market crash. They  will all die in no time.
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
February 17, 2019, 07:08:10 AM
It's not too bad investors if they get their money back, but some projects will say that they will go ahead with their limited funds and then produce a below par product which will never get used and thus never have any value
Activity: 686
February 17, 2019, 07:06:02 AM
A lot of projects were created just to raise money and then say "Sorry, we quit", but there are really cool developers who look to the future.
Pages:
Jump to: