Pages:
Author

Topic: There will be many tokens that go to zero. - page 20. (Read 18969 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
February 17, 2019, 06:52:59 AM
Now ICO market is going down. So token price also going down. people hold and wait for the price increase. Most of the token price down. So people believe the token. It like a jackpot. Easy to get more profit. But wait for the some long time and check the market price every time. Some token will not liste in the market. It will be wait for the long time to liste in the market place. People will be check the price every day. If token listered in the market place. Then check the price. If price will be confirmable for you then exchange it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
February 17, 2019, 06:15:54 AM
At a time when many coins have decreased prices in each market, that's when there is a lot of panic sell and people have begun to fear storing their assets in the form of certain coins, this situation must be corrected so that crypto and coins can be trusted more by many people.
Activity: 707
Merit: 1
February 17, 2019, 05:42:06 AM
Yes thats true, many coins will go down to zero and it will be coins with no use case or product, while on the other hand projects with good use cases will surly survive on the long term.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
February 17, 2019, 05:25:17 AM
ICO experienced a boom at the end of 2017 - early 2018, which was followed by failure when prices dropped and state and federal regulators cracked down on projects that were in conflict with securities law.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/most-digital-tokens-will-go-to-zero-says-digital-currency-group-ceo

The majority of digital tokens will not have long-term value.

it will really happen, many investors dont want to invest to an old coin in the market specially if the price drops, they dont look into it anymore and because there are lots of coins are new in the market that is why the older one will be left behind.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
February 17, 2019, 05:19:54 AM
Definitely there are many tokens without a good or no use case at all. This token or has very less liquidity and this group of altcoins will eventually go to zero in the long or short term goals. The market need more tokens or coins with a very good use case with enough liquidity to keep the market strong
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
February 17, 2019, 03:54:38 AM
Most of the tokens now are decreased very deep because the crypto market is falling so they will be affected too and Im looking for the toke now to increase because market now are increasing again. We can get back again what the token price before and I believe it will  possible this year to happen that. Tokens is also like altcoins what ever happens happen to it they follow the flow of it.
The recent increase which you are talking about (although it's too little) is not organic. It's like little hype because of some good news. Anyway, I don't think any big chagnges will come in near future. Market will follow the bearish trend for some more months or even years.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
February 17, 2019, 03:46:21 AM
Most of the tokens now are decreased very deep because the crypto market is falling so they will be affected too and Im looking for the toke now to increase because market now are increasing again. We can get back again what the token price before and I believe it will  possible this year to happen that. Tokens is also like altcoins what ever happens happen to it they follow the flow of it.
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
February 17, 2019, 03:39:34 AM
Everyone has a different opinion about cryptocurrency, and I'm sure people who make opinions like the above are people who hate cryptocurrency. In the past the internet was considered to be a hoax, but now everything needs internet. Now crypto is considered a fraud, but in the future everyone will use cryptocurrency.
Activity: 504
February 17, 2019, 03:32:35 AM
The occurrence of zero values ​​on token tokens that exist because of the many developers who create or generate new tokens. While the old token is left without anyone taking care, so the value continues to decline from the initial value.
In my opinion, this needs to be orderly so that there is no accumulation of garbage tokens in the users' wallets.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
February 17, 2019, 03:24:15 AM
The more time goes, the more cryptocurrency will be developed and thus the shit tokens will no longer be existed. Coins with real life utilization will only be able to exist.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
February 17, 2019, 03:06:38 AM
Yeah no doubt about it, we can see now a lot of coins were sitting in the bottom with no transactions volume, this is because a lot of developers prefer to create a new coin and abandon the old coin when the coin struggling, if no regulatory body prevent the new ICO creation then crypto space will be flooded with unused coin and scam coin
Activity: 490
SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY
February 17, 2019, 02:45:29 AM
Everyone says that many tokens will be zeroed soon. But I believe that market gets its balance everytime. Yes, we see that zeroed sometimes but not that easy. Usually, teams makes a great mistakes. I don't think many of tokens will be gone. Maybe part of it.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
February 17, 2019, 02:41:19 AM
And I'm still why these companies keep launching their ICO when there are very few investors that are going to invest in this ICO, in just a few months ICO will just die if the ongoing ICO will not perform better and kept their promise to investors and supporters.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
February 17, 2019, 01:13:42 AM

There you go, you said it right, the 2017 ico bubble craze is over specially that we are in the bearish market now. It was not evident in 2017 as there are people who FOMO and despite lots of scam have been pulled by different projects that year, still didn't stop and put their hard earn money to a project that have no value or no real life usage. So fast forward 2019, bear market, no one is willing to pour money to ICO and so they simply and slowly die down.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
February 17, 2019, 01:07:21 AM
To begin with, many tokens were created just to grab money from gullible users. This is the main reason why most tokens are heading to worthless ones. People should know how to distinguish a valuable token from all these projects.
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
February 17, 2019, 01:00:45 AM
ICO experienced a boom at the end of 2017 - early 2018, which was followed by failure when prices dropped and state and federal regulators cracked down on projects that were in conflict with securities law.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/most-digital-tokens-will-go-to-zero-says-digital-currency-group-ceo

In my analysis of that situation, I think it will surely happen to eliminate such cryptocurrency that is not really contributing to the development of our market. In fact this might help those known cryptos.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
February 17, 2019, 12:38:17 AM
I think a token will be zero when the team from the project is not working optimally, but if the team works hard I am sure the token will not fall easily to zero.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
February 17, 2019, 12:35:43 AM
I still hodl many of them and yes most of them already zero but there are still few of project that have a chance to bounce back at least to ico price. If their developer still active and make a communication in their telegram group, I will consider to collect their cheap token, just like a little gambler with hoping the price will up at least next year.

I have also a belief like you. If they can overcome this difficult time, I think they will recover and develop strongly
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11
February 17, 2019, 12:14:47 AM
That's true even those coins that recently got into the ICO and accumulate funding are having zero value in the market, just take a look at Treon no volume and value and they've accumulated two million dollars in their ICO stage.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
February 16, 2019, 11:54:41 PM

At present there are a lot of coins that have low value and not even value. most developers don't develop the projects they have. This makes the coin circulation unbalanced, in the end investors who have coins experience fear and prices will definitely decline. Luckily for those who have sold it, but for those who are late, they won't get anything. They will get garbage that has no value. The risk of crypto is indeed great, but when we can take advantage of the situation well, we have the opportunity to gain big profits too.
Pages:
Jump to: