Pages:
Author

Topic: There will be many tokens that go to zero. - page 23. (Read 18969 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 15
February 14, 2019, 02:27:28 PM
Remember what happened a year ago, even dead tokens came to life and had good trading volumes on the wave of growth, it cannot be ruled out that this situation will happen again.
Activity: 625
Merit: 100
February 14, 2019, 02:24:53 PM
Well, you do not udvili me. I think 9 out of 10 projects will be fraudsters, or simply will not be put up for exchanges. This is a difficult time for all of us. If nothing has changed, 2019 could be a failure. If this happens investors in this industry will not stay.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
February 14, 2019, 02:23:27 PM
ICO experienced a boom at the end of 2017 - early 2018, which was followed by failure when prices dropped and state and federal regulators cracked down on projects that were in conflict with securities law.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/most-digital-tokens-will-go-to-zero-says-digital-currency-group-ceo

The majority of digital tokens will not have long-term value.

this is not new news anymore, everyone already knows this. that's why no one really invests in the ICO. You can see that almost all projects that started ICO from last year were destroyed and their tokens have no value. even so, there is still hope for a new project that wants to develop, namely by using STO. but I haven't seen the impact of the STO until now.
Activity: 392
Merit: 66
February 14, 2019, 02:18:40 PM
I think we will approach a more regulated crypto environment when at least 80 percent of the altcoins go to zero value. Most of them are currently in hibernation or decline, but they have not gone to zero yet. Most of them have no real place in this space. They have been created just for short term gains, and the sooner they go to zero the better. This sort of purge is necessary if the crypto environment is to be established more firmly.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
February 14, 2019, 01:59:37 PM
it's imposible for a token to reach zero in price but if it become useless because no one trading it then that's possible.
because aroun 60% of ICO token already died because no one trading it.
source : https://www.coinopsy.com/dead-coins/ico/
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
February 14, 2019, 05:33:03 AM
Most of the prices of coins after the release on the stock exchange did not correspond to the prices that were at ICO. Tokens instantly collapsed in price. And it seems to me that with today's market it will be difficult for them to recover.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
February 14, 2019, 05:21:54 AM
Unfortunately it is true and this is happening because the team members do not follow their roadmap and do not invest enough funds in further marketing campaigns and their product development update.
Activity: 487
Merit: 101
February 14, 2019, 05:20:08 AM
Well probably yes,that many tokens will go to zero because of that, but still many good tokens will survive for the long run
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
February 14, 2019, 05:00:03 AM
ICO experienced a boom at the end of 2017 - early 2018, which was followed by failure when prices dropped and state and federal regulators cracked down on projects that were in conflict with securities law.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/most-digital-tokens-will-go-to-zero-says-digital-currency-group-ceo

The majority of digital tokens will not have long-term value.
Pages:
Jump to: