Pages:
Author

Topic: There will be many tokens that go to zero. - page 21. (Read 18969 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
February 16, 2019, 11:26:04 PM
In this bear market all token that has working product been dumped hard even dumped to 99% from all the times high, so we can say all token that dont have any working product possible going to zero. Alot of project just copy idea of others , and they less marketing strategy, so the project did not give any benefits to the community and more people will left it. The tokens will survive is they has professional team and keep development the project to be much better.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
February 16, 2019, 10:44:16 PM
in my opinion, all that happened was because many ICO were fraudsters so they only thought of their own profits so they didn't develop their projects and made their coins worthless because they had left them behind. but not all ICO coins are like that because I also see there are some ICO coins that have good developers so they can survive to this day and I am sure that when market conditions start to improve they will also get better.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
https://exip.live/
February 16, 2019, 10:40:06 PM
New tokens listed nearly everyday in coinmarketcap and some of them dont have any live product and good development, so that token will be no demand and its will going to zero. Choose crypto in top 10 coinmarketcap is more safe to invest because that all has more adoption and the community is bigger.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
February 16, 2019, 10:01:17 PM
Yes it is ! Obviously, most ICO tokens now had no value/s for the reason that most of them are not listed on crypto exchange/s and some can be traded in Decentralized Exchanges using contract address if it these tokens are Erc20 tokens. Most of us are being discouraged to invest on new project/s because of the market's situation.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
February 16, 2019, 08:36:27 PM
The projects that were copycats with no solid business plan and weak teams will vanish over time. Good projects that actually have a market and making money will thrive and grow.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
February 16, 2019, 08:31:26 PM
Many shitcoins will definitely go to zero. Some are just buying some time before going to zero.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
February 16, 2019, 08:28:03 PM
more than zero, the token is currently completely useless. tokens stored in the wallet, everything is a trash because it doesn't mean anything.
Activity: 1414
February 15, 2019, 12:44:17 AM
I still hodl many of them and yes most of them already zero but there are still few of project that have a chance to bounce back at least to ico price. If their developer still active and make a communication in their telegram group, I will consider to collect their cheap token, just like a little gambler with hoping the price will up at least next year.
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
February 15, 2019, 12:42:56 AM
ICO experienced a boom at the end of 2017 - early 2018, which was followed by failure when prices dropped and state and federal regulators cracked down on projects that were in conflict with securities law.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/most-digital-tokens-will-go-to-zero-says-digital-currency-group-ceo

The majority of digital tokens will not have long-term value.

Actually that is a good news for me, I hope some nonsense coins will go to vanish soon, I expect that only the best coins will going to be at the market for everyone to earn profits and use it.
Activity: 255
February 15, 2019, 12:40:40 AM
It is obvious that when the market is so depressed, it is not suitable for investment. Perhaps only one coin is safe now is BTC.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
February 15, 2019, 12:40:09 AM
There are many coin that the price will definitely fall to nothing because there is no working project,most if these coins are just there without anything yo offer.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
February 15, 2019, 12:37:23 AM
Yes they are to many coins have become zero, Maybe the project was not be active anymore or sometimes no one to buy of their coins so the coins will be remove in the exchange if this will be in zero volume.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
February 15, 2019, 12:34:06 AM
ICO experienced a boom at the end of 2017 - early 2018, which was followed by failure when prices dropped and state and federal regulators cracked down on projects that were in conflict with securities law.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/most-digital-tokens-will-go-to-zero-says-digital-currency-group-ceo

Since there have been a lot of tokens/coins circulating in the market, it is not far that most of tokens/coins created will have no value. Only crypto with real use case and working product have a chance of survival in the market. Investors will not waste money on supporting tokens/coins with no use case.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
February 15, 2019, 12:04:22 AM
Just like an ICO, their tokens will soon go to zero, there's a lot of ICO projects that are offering a common solution using the blockchain technology and another project will come out having the same solution that's why those project will just going to be a waste and become unsuccessful project that's why it's important that the project has a unique approach to a certain project.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
February 15, 2019, 12:02:23 AM
Some coins have already gone to zero or almost at the verge of vanishing. The coins near the bottom ranks of CMC are super  risky.
Activity: 420
February 15, 2019, 12:00:44 AM

That can be true for some coins, especially for any coins that doesn't have so much use and also the project that doesn't really has a good future.
If i had those coins, it would be better to sell them right now then wait until it loose all it's value.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
February 14, 2019, 11:38:29 PM
Yes, that's why I say, this bear market is a cleansing period which was necessary. In boom time, even shit ICOs were raising millions, and investors were blindly investing in it.
Activity: 854
February 14, 2019, 11:19:53 PM

The CEO and other experts were saying the fact at that time, but the bull run might have been a little prolonged had it been it was not pronounced. This alone caused fear in the mind of so many investors, which in my opinion is FUD. Just as we have today, the major reason for the prolonged bear are the FUD, being spread around. It was also good that the market plummeted, else scammers would have continue to siphon more money with their scam projects.
Activity: 238
February 14, 2019, 05:50:00 PM
0It it expected that just something above 10 top  projects survive in long term of 10 + years, all of the other will just die. More than 90% of ICOs project fail.
Activity: 336
February 14, 2019, 05:45:39 PM
My opinion is that there are currently many tokens that have no value in the exchange market. This decline was caused by a lack of interest from investors and also due to a decrease in the price of Bitcoin which resulted in most Tokens being Zero.
Pages:
Jump to: