Pages:
Author

Topic: They want you to panic :-> - page 23. (Read 5836 times)

Activity: 365
Merit: 100
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
August 23, 2018, 10:13:50 AM
I know that, all of this is the game of the rich so that the market price gets destroyed and out of control so they can buy more coins and later can sell at high prices. So here I can only remain silent and remain a true holder
Activity: 462
August 23, 2018, 10:10:54 AM
When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.
it's true that you mentioned, therefore if you want to trade in the crypto world, you must be smart and have experience. bitcoin is free trade, so everyone wants to benefit in every way. the price depends on the investor.
Activity: 158
Merit: 14
August 23, 2018, 10:07:45 AM
For those who have a bit of bitcoin it might not be panic, but for those who have a lot of bitcoin I think they will be in a panic. Actually I don't understand what happened so that the price of bitcoin can go down and it's hard to the price goes up, and a lot of news that I read from traderview.com's analysis that bitcoin will drop to $ 7000. Can anyone tell me when and because what bitcoin will rise again? we need good news to support better bitcoin fundamentals.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
August 23, 2018, 10:00:26 AM
If people do not understand that they are manipulated,then they can not explain.People will always buy at a high price and sell at a low price.This is the psychology of the market
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 09:42:34 AM
Yeah market might manipulated today cause of this market dropped and its continuously happening. now that market is being manipulated we should have more patience and don't be affected in this current situation.
Activity: 916
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 09:27:17 AM
I always tell the same thing. Manipulation is everywhere, especially in this sphere where there are lots of people who don't even know much about how it works. And such people will sell the coins when a course crushes for sure. This is the process how cunning people earn money.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 09:25:10 AM
I think speculation was always, everywhere and in everything and bitcoin is no exception. I still have a strong believe that Bitcoin will rise up again.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
August 23, 2018, 09:23:28 AM
When do you think the panic will stop and the market will turn?

Panic will never stop as it depends on the condition of the traders, if the trader takes loan and then trading then even in any price if he dont get profit will always panic. So only trade in cryptocurrency if you have spare investment which should not affect your life.
Activity: 322
August 23, 2018, 09:06:21 AM
First and foremost i am afraid of the collaprse of the whole thing. There are many people talks about the Bitcoin Bubble that i have never believed, but how can i know? Maybe it is bubble? maybe it's something that will grow into something huger..?
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 08:48:10 AM
It is important to note that until recently in the market, crypto currencies were mainly traded "miners" and "crypts", and therefore their trade was relatively flat and not tense. But with the advent of big money and a multiple growth of the market, the "sharks" of the investment trade turned their eyes on him, who will gladly take your money away with the help of many years of sophisticated manipulation.
Activity: 252
August 23, 2018, 08:37:10 AM
In this situation we need to stay focus and calm we dont have to be panic about what happened in this business, it is normal that price in the market will drop down but the time pass the market will recover the falls, so we dont have to panic..
copper member
Activity: 160
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 08:31:12 AM
When do you think the panic will stop and the market will turn?
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
August 23, 2018, 08:29:01 AM
Panicking is not that bad if you are not doing something without thinking.
You can panic, scream, cry but if you are not selling than it is ok.
panic all you want, just don't dump everything you have.
Activity: 350
Merit: 14
August 23, 2018, 08:24:15 AM
Yea, that's right. They always wanna cause panic. The pessimists, always spreading negativity and bad vibes. But you don't need to be shaken by them.
Well, thanks for the advice, but me i don't panic at the time like this because i know that bitcoin will recover from the this kind of loss. I always think positive and erase the negatibity inside my head.
Activity: 357
August 23, 2018, 06:55:54 AM
Yes absolutely ,because they want to buy your token and basically sell hold it when the project goes up or its price will pump,so be strictly in every move that you take here. 
Activity: 113
August 23, 2018, 06:49:48 AM
What, market can be manipulated? And they who newbie are panic to sell their coin, because they don't want to lose their money too much. But if you trust you can hold it, i just suggest. Smiley
Activity: 327
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
August 23, 2018, 06:39:41 AM
Whales are manipulating this market as they want to, so it is logic that they want to buy low and sell high. So they will do everything what is mandatory in order to perform that.
Activity: 392
August 23, 2018, 05:57:50 AM
Yea, that's right. They always wanna cause panic. The pessimists, always spreading negativity and bad vibes. But you don't need to be shaken by them.

And once you'll be fazed and lose control because of what you have witnessed, then probably you will be the next to push the "exit" button too leaving with nothing but frustrations and angsts. But if you just have a little idea that this is happening because they are in for something, then you will just probably ditch it and never mind it at all and you will continue to hold your cryptos no matter what.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
August 23, 2018, 05:53:50 AM
When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.
The right thing to do is like what you have said. While bitcoin's price is low today, we can buy bitcoins and just hold it. When it rise again, then sell it. That is what all users do when they want to have a big income. But there will be haters everywhere. They will tell you that bitcoin will end because the price is very low now and it will never rise again. It is not true.
Activity: 106
August 23, 2018, 05:49:16 AM
I know is manipulation about how dropping price bitcoin or altcoin, but I am still little worried if many people keep sell their coin, I know they have panic to sell coin and make price more drop, just few people know is bad situation to make altcoin or bitcoin go down to drop price.
so relax to face this manipulation, and be patient
Pages:
Jump to: