Pages:
Author

Topic: They want you to panic :-> - page 24. (Read 5836 times)

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 05:41:16 AM
This is all clear, so newcomers suffer because of this, not understanding what is happening. Unfortunately, through this everyone has to pass to get experience and start to think right and put their goals and actions on the right path. Sometimes it's better to just wait than act, which now I think is just right according to todays market.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
August 23, 2018, 05:13:40 AM
Yes, when the price of majority coins has drastically decreased, there may be parties who want to play an important role in generating big profits in the future because I'm sure traders who are able to hold assets well can actually avoid disappointment later.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 04:40:00 AM
That may be their own market strategy but you as a wise business investor should know what you want from bitcoin and the strategy to achieve it before you start investing so that what ever game anybody or group of persons are putting up,  you will always play by your own role. For me, I have my mind on my target price no matter how long.
Activity: 27
August 23, 2018, 04:28:26 AM
yes you are correct.. many people here in marketplace.. they want you.. panic sell...and after panic sell is end then price will be rise and
they sell their coin.. and earn good profit.
Activity: 429
August 23, 2018, 04:26:55 AM
They want you to panic..Yes i think am one of those who are panicking right now.panicking now is normal,a lot of manipulation in the market.
Activity: 56
August 23, 2018, 04:25:04 AM
Over the course of bitcoin's existence..these price swings have been a recurring decimal. Obviously those who would sell will sell..the market will rebound in time.
Activity: 322
August 23, 2018, 04:03:41 AM
for me I do not need to panic because I know now that bitcoin and altcoin are dropping now in the market, as I am more panic with people selling tokens or coins today in markets even when they see that they are losing and low the benefit of all token in the markets
Activity: 98
August 23, 2018, 03:09:08 AM
Sadly it's correct that there's excessive manipulation in this market as the big whales have most of the supplies, and I think lack of regulation is one of the most important part which facilities the manipulation.
Activity: 322
August 23, 2018, 03:02:31 AM
Yes, you are right there are people who profitably manipulate the market. But to see in each news the invisible hand of the puppeteer is simply silly. IMHO.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
August 23, 2018, 02:57:54 AM
Yea, that's right. They always wanna cause panic. The pessimists, always spreading negativity and bad vibes. But you don't need to be shaken by them.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
August 23, 2018, 02:55:59 AM
I know is manipulation about how dropping price bitcoin or altcoin. But I'm not gonna do that because of panicking. Because i believe that you wont regret if you sell your coins in your desired profit. Cryptocurrency has a lot of room to improve in the coming years so dont worry if you will able to sell your coins high.  Those people who are always talking about the end of bitcoin or altcoins is the same people who works hard to get this coin.
Activity: 348
August 23, 2018, 02:51:12 AM
I know is manipulation about how dropping price bitcoin or altcoin, but I am still little worried if many people keep sell their coin, I know they have panic to sell coin and make price more drop, just few people know is bad situation to make altcoin or bitcoin go down to drop price.
They want me to panic?  No I'm not gonna do that because of panicking I will be scared to that maybe we can do all things that can be used easily to make our life suffer.

Panic is normal reaction in people specially if they invest more, but it's up to you if you listened them. Try to control your emotion so that you did not regret your decision.
Activity: 175
Merit: 102
August 23, 2018, 02:39:29 AM
I know is manipulation about how dropping price bitcoin or altcoin, but I am still little worried if many people keep sell their coin, I know they have panic to sell coin and make price more drop, just few people know is bad situation to make altcoin or bitcoin go down to drop price.
They want me to panic?  No I'm not gonna do that because of panicking I will be scared to that maybe we can do all things that can be used easily to make our life suffer.
Activity: 92
August 23, 2018, 02:01:05 AM
Market manipulation is a cruel thing happening in the crypto market right now and it is done in a large scale by mastermind manipulators to deceive investors and traders to turn the market into there advantage and make incredible profits but even these things happened in other markets there are certain limits those criminals can go but in here due to the decentralization there is no centralized party to take the authorization and do something so during such circumstances there is nothing people can do about it   
Activity: 283
August 22, 2018, 09:47:54 PM
That is very likely to occur in the world of bitcoin, by making many people panic they will benefit greatly. Because if many people panic they won't think long and will sell their coins at a low price. That really opens up great opportunities for those who want to make a large profit. For this reason, we should be more careful and not rushed to make decisions.
Activity: 199
August 22, 2018, 08:47:32 PM
This always happens in any market! It's a great opportunity for many to enrich themselves, to obtain significant participation... The secret is to know how to buy and sell! While most are selling at the moment, few are buying and the market repeats itself...
Activity: 390
August 22, 2018, 08:28:32 PM
Actually these people themselves are responsible for the market decline. Even with a small red zone they will begin to panic as if today is the last day of Crypto and they will lose every penny they hold.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
August 22, 2018, 08:24:02 PM
Hodl your coins has always been the best way to earn money in cryptocurrency. Use the time in this bear market to find new project with big communities, projects like that will always success.
The price will return to higher levels when bitcoins turning bullish again, so I'm not really worried.
Exactly the point. Every crypto investor needs to exercise some patience especially during the bear market season when a lot of coins fall in price. The crypto market has always been recovering hence it is best to even buy more promising coins at cheap price during this market.
Activity: 216
August 22, 2018, 08:00:18 PM
that is very true because if you really listen to them and panic you will later regret when the market rises as the bull run begins.
Activity: 420
August 22, 2018, 07:59:03 PM
I also realize that there are many parties who want crypto currency participants to panic by seeing the condition of the price of cryptocurrencies that are rumored to be decreasing. they do everything they can so that all crypto currency players panic after hearing the issue that prices will go down further. even though all of that is not true. but most have thought that it is true and made a large-scale sale.
Pages:
Jump to: