Pages:
Author

Topic: They want you to panic :-> - page 26. (Read 5836 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 02:19:43 PM
Its difficult to say that what they want from us is they want to make panic the investors or not.But the point is that it is the investors own knowledge and experience that what they want to do sell, hold or buy.I think this time when the market is in the depression the people have to buy because the price of bitcoin is down and people can buy more bitcoin in a less price and if you sell the bitcoin than you get a huge loss and not a profit.Moreover in any situation the investors do not need to panic they just have to think according to market and their knowledge.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 02:12:15 PM
to trade and stay on the market with a cold mind the main rule of the investor and then everything will be fine
Activity: 96
Merit: 2
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
August 22, 2018, 02:04:22 PM
That is emphactically true my dear, That panic has ideally backsided a lot of potential bitcoin investors because the FUD is indeed unbelievable. As for us am sure we are unshakable by this
Activity: 1078
Merit: 254
August 22, 2018, 01:59:13 PM
I am not even gonna argue about this one, it is obvious, they want those newbies and for the innocent buyers or sellers to panic, they usually mislead these buyers and sellers, they give false information, or give these horrible predictions then make these people panic, a lot of them fall for this scheme, and I think it is one of the reasons why people are giving their doubts within BTC.
Activity: 154
August 22, 2018, 01:53:07 PM
yes big players want to earn and in order to make them work we small investors should sell their assets at a low price so do not panic or sell your coins
Activity: 99
August 22, 2018, 01:41:32 PM
I learned to never panic about a multiyear trade frame. The decision to coexist in this crypto world was made. I await, patiently, the inevitable expectation of what is in infancy, to be matured with a revaluation.  The panic is for when you have lost everything. Theoretically the only way I can lose is if btc goes to zero and stops trading. I digress. Panic though... you cant. this isnt what panic is for. Panic is after a loss, not during. Ive lost so many times, this isn't one of those panic moments. This is one of those gifts from god to your friends, the ones with jobs, who accumulate, while you are out of work with time on hands, and less to accumulate with. I get excited here. No one is happy the price isnt revaluing higher Right This Minute per say, yet, us who have really lost to binary events with no time, knows this is the greatest gift I have been offered in YEARS. This is the emerging technology.
Activity: 53
August 22, 2018, 01:34:37 PM
It’s easy to say don’t panic, in 2018 I have moved most of my crypto currency into Bitcoins, I’m not sure what to think about all the Altcoins any more. And I have sold some of my Altcoins with lost.
I’m still very bullish on Bitcoins, but I’m not sure about most of the Altcoins anymore.
copper member
Activity: 70
August 22, 2018, 01:28:41 PM
When we panic, of course we cannot make the right decision, this is what we must make a lesson to improve the future so that by being patient and always thinking positive we can get big profits.As I see there are special campaign to destabilize situation and force people to sell bitcoins at low price using panic behavior of the crowd.
Activity: 256
Merit: 36
August 22, 2018, 12:34:34 PM
When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.

For me if you are a worker here for a long time you will not panic or you will not feel nervous because we all know that here in bitcoin it is normal that the price of it will be drop unexpectedly but it will rise after it.
Activity: 352
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 12:34:03 PM
When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.
You are absolutely right. As I see there are special campaign to destabilize situation and force people to sell bitcoins at low price using panic behavior of the crowd.
Activity: 331
Merit: 13
August 22, 2018, 10:54:11 AM
True. But it usually takes a very long time for the market to recover. Some night not even recover anymore. The more reason why we need regulations. We cannot continue to be at the mercy of these greedy whales. It's frustrating actually Undecided
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 22, 2018, 10:44:39 AM
Yes, right, maybe this is the reason why many parties refuse crypto. It would be dangerous for a country if the country makes crypto as a currency, if crypto is very easy to manipulate, then a country that embraces crypto will be easily controlled by the evil mafia mafia.
You have the idea there fellow. It maybe dangerous too for the country if not properly studied and just use crypto currency. It really needs to be studied first and must plan some regulations so that it will not be used to destroy others.

Yeah i agree. That's why i think regulations are not bad for crypto in the long run since there are aspects in this market that can be harmful for the general public and can be abused. That's also the reason why confidence in this market is hard to achieve in general right now. Hopefully we get there though.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
August 22, 2018, 10:04:32 AM
The manipulative whales will continue to play their games, they pump up prices then dump their bags and they spread fud and buy up cheap coins.  New investors continue to fall for these tricks and it will continue until there are more regulations in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
August 22, 2018, 09:40:54 AM
Yes, right, maybe this is the reason why many parties refuse crypto. It would be dangerous for a country if the country makes crypto as a currency, if crypto is very easy to manipulate, then a country that embraces crypto will be easily controlled by the evil mafia mafia.
You have the idea there fellow. It maybe dangerous too for the country if not properly studied and just use crypto currency. It really needs to be studied first and must plan some regulations so that it will not be used to destroy others.
Activity: 826
August 22, 2018, 09:37:08 AM
When we panic, of course we cannot make the right decision, this is what we must make a lesson to improve the future so that by being patient and always thinking positive we can get big profits.
Activity: 532
August 22, 2018, 09:29:22 AM
Many investor make us panic when faced bitcoin or altcoin at lower price, they have do everything to make bitcoin was drop by giving more fake and negative news about bitcoin. they try to make bitcoin price is drop and you will sell your coin and make them want to invest and buy bitcoin.
Activity: 29
August 22, 2018, 09:19:28 AM
Well if they really want us to panic then they did a good job freaking me and my friends out. I cant imagine how much Im going to lose if this is all going to end, and I even convinced a lot of my friends. What a really bad timing.

Hardly an investor would panic if he had bought a reasonable number of coins and had invested a reasonable amount that is affordable to lose.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 22, 2018, 09:00:37 AM
Well if they really want us to panic then they did a good job freaking me and my friends out. I cant imagine how much Im going to lose if this is all going to end, and I even convinced a lot of my friends. What a really bad timing.
copper member
Activity: 160
August 22, 2018, 08:57:57 AM
Do not sell your bitcoins in a falling market in any way. sell only when you can already earn on it

Unfortunately, life situations can be different and not everyone can wait for the market to turn around. But think you are very right
Activity: 35
August 22, 2018, 08:54:04 AM
The market are getting worst but it doesnt mean we need to panic, we had to put some patience at this time of struggling if we want to achieve our goals to earn here in this forum try to focus on everything and not allowing the bad think..
Pages:
Jump to: