Pages:
Author

Topic: They want you to panic :-> - page 25. (Read 5836 times)

Activity: 582
Merit: 101
August 22, 2018, 07:48:48 PM
maybe that's right bro. but if we take and learn from our experience, we will never panic. instead we will seek capital to buy bitcoin and altcoin. to get profit when prices have risen again
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
August 22, 2018, 07:44:48 PM
I really agree with what you say. maybe so, their goal is to earn income. when many people panic, then sell at a cheap price. they will buy it, and that will make them earn a huge income. Don't be fooled by manipulations like this. it's better we continue to stay and stay calm. because I'm sure the market will definitely recover soon.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 07:11:27 PM
Crypto can easily be manipulated , whales buy btc and pump it , traders fomo and pump it more , whales started selling it back , that is how the cycle continues
If we had the bitcoin ETF approved , there will be a lot of big players in the  market which will make it difficult to manipulate the price
Activity: 154
August 22, 2018, 07:07:08 PM
It is the panic that drives people crazy and starts making irrational behaviour as regard selling their bitcoins. we will always have the whales manipulating the market
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 22, 2018, 07:00:41 PM
maybe it's true what you say. I thought too that this was manipulation. they are waiting for panicked people who will sell their coins at this low price. maybe by buying when people panic, they will make a lot of profits.
I also agree with your statement that the secret to maximizing profits is to buy coins at a low price and sell at high prices.
the best strategy is to stay calm and survive until the market recovers.
Activity: 331
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 06:52:15 PM
Crypto can easily be manipulated , whales buy btc and pump it , traders fomo and pump it more , whales started selling it back , that is how the cycle continues
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
August 22, 2018, 06:35:42 PM
When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.

The market manipulations is somehow becoming indefinable and unpredictable! The much anticipated bull run is long over due but it looks so impossible now with a lot of opposing forces. I do hope it will happen soon as I am not even perturbed talkless panicking.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos
August 22, 2018, 06:10:44 PM
When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.

Exactly! Every trader should learn this before trading! Keeping calm and monitoring the market is the key to handle it. Smiley
Activity: 11
August 22, 2018, 06:05:48 PM
What you mentioned is right upto some extent only. What's happening right now with market is less of manipulation and more of stabilization. The crypto market is basically maturing at a very steady pace. Also the fall isn't as panic inspiring for those who have been observing the market from long.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 06:04:39 PM
It is very important now to have some passive Fiat income, so that there is no need to withdraw funds that are stored in the crypto currency.
copper member
Activity: 48
August 22, 2018, 06:02:26 PM
yes i think banksters want the price of bitcoin to go down sharply in order to buy the dip and at the same time
make sure boomers panic sell and leave the market for them. my advice is to never ever sell at lost and just sell when
market is green. so hodling now at this bear market is the key .
Activity: 126
August 22, 2018, 05:52:58 PM
There are manyspeculation made that the price value of the coin in the market cap are manipulated by the whales, but there are also other reason to see about this falldown, but if it is true or not we will observe first and then think twice ,it is not easy to get panic but it is also the feeling others to worry about their investment, so we just observe and stay calm and always be posotive ,that is the life here in cryptos they are all risks and we absorb all this risk because we join crypto.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 22, 2018, 05:42:51 PM
The manipulative whales will continue to play their games, they pump up prices then dump their bags and they spread fud and buy up cheap coins.  New investors continue to fall for these tricks and it will continue until there are more regulations in cryptocurrency.
Simple explanation how things work on global level, whales needs to be very rich to pull that off, and I believe that is not `one man game`. They are using market for their own benefit, why not? Anyone would do it, just not anyone have budget for that and knowledge.
Panic never brings anything good. Bad decisions are made in panic, and like op said they want people to panic and to be confused, they take advantage in that kind of situation. Looks like all new investors needs to get burned before they learn something, I think that everyone of us had big mistakes in past when it comes to cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 281
August 22, 2018, 05:42:13 PM
     Market situation now is not good and people felt bad and start panicking but why not turn this situation into a positive view. Instead of panic just stay calm and hold your coins until market recover. Panic won't help you earn in a volatile world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 58
August 22, 2018, 05:36:38 PM
I know No one is happy with  the price isnt revaluing higher Right This Minute per say, yet, us who have really lost to binary events with no time, knows this is the greatest gift I have been offered in YEARS.
Activity: 182
August 22, 2018, 05:07:15 PM
bitcoin demand depends on market situation  if demand is more the price is high  if demand is less at the current market situation the price is low  because of sell off btc in market by top whales they try to make some profit and try to accumulate the bitcoin cheaply. only panic sellers will panic and sell off their bitcoin .

A very long basic correction condition is very good for playing with emotions to be directed at class traders looking down, this is true, but there is one thing to think that we are able to observe the mindset of a whales, our emotions will be more controlled and not limited to imposing long term benefits short.

I experienced a big panic last year, but this year I really believe that there is a strong design in every long weakening of prices.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
August 22, 2018, 04:31:30 PM
In other words, they want to buy your assets at very cheap prices and they will give a large pump through the media with the good news until prices rise and sell everything they buy from you. So, keep hold your assets and be assured that prices will definitely increase again.
well, but seeing the price that is dumped, will get people to think about the steps they will take. buying bitcoin is not that easy, so many things need to be considered. if they want to make us panic, I think they have succeeded. well, but I still believe the price of bitcoin will be high

Bitcoin price will rise again and those group of people who wanted to take down this digital currency, wouldn't be successful. Maybe some traders and holders got panicked, but it doesn't mean it stopped us from making our dreams come true. The demand will still be rising in the next few days, so just be calm and never panic because their fake news could lead us to their trap and it will loss everything in us.
Activity: 114
August 22, 2018, 04:22:56 PM
bitcoin demand depends on market situation  if demand is more the price is high  if demand is less at the current market situation the price is low  because of sell off btc in market by top whales they try to make some profit and try to accumulate the bitcoin cheaply. only panic sellers will panic and sell off their bitcoin .
Activity: 25
August 22, 2018, 02:34:50 PM
I have long believed that behind the phenomenon of falling or rising prices of bitcoin there is a person or group (call it a whale) that manipulates and controls it all. I think they want to make a profit by getting rid of "little players". So we should always be alert and careful.
Activity: 53
August 22, 2018, 02:32:17 PM
keep calm despite provocation for us to panic.
Pages:
Jump to: