Pages:
Author

Topic: They want you to panic :-> - page 22. (Read 5836 times)

Activity: 354
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 12:20:52 PM
I will hold the coin that I have now until the market price rises again. bitcoin and altcoin holders are currently panicking, they just want to sell at a cheap price.
now it's better to buy bitcoin and altcoin because market prices will recover.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 11:58:32 AM
The big giants around this cryptocurrencies would never want you get along them with it. Bitcoin price is high, many giants in the internet business that has not got in the boat will create a panic in the market so that the price crash, they can buy and u sell at cheaper rate and then it will pick again. Bitcoin will still hit $20k this 2018. Do not panic.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 11:58:08 AM
Better believe it,they do however. It won't dishearten us from respecting achievement. Regardless of whether you freeze or not,never lose trust in digital currency
Activity: 118
August 24, 2018, 11:44:18 AM
Chances are if the price goes down it will eventually go back up again. So i suggest to hold on to your precious bitcoin and don't give in to temptations.

I think there is no temptations at all, it's is really a panic selling and we need to avoid that to be able to prevent huge loss in our investments. we need to be more positive in this kind of time.
Activity: 56
August 24, 2018, 11:35:17 AM
Chances are if the price goes down it will eventually go back up again. So i suggest to hold on to your precious bitcoin and don't give in to temptations.
Activity: 5
August 24, 2018, 10:30:53 AM
Exactly want to make those who are keeping bitcoin and want to invest in bitcoin feel anxious panic and that is the opportunity of the big investors.
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 09:10:19 AM
When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.

For me if you are a expert here or your working here for a long time you will not panic even they want it. It is normal that the price of it drops to its lowest price but the time will come that it will rise.
Activity: 976
Merit: 575
Cryptophile at large
August 24, 2018, 09:05:05 AM
If somebody does have an agenda to cause panic then there's nothing you can do about that. Fear, uncertainty and doubt works because fear spreads easily and people have money on the line. With something as fickle and uncertain as bitcoin doubt can set in fast and when it does this can have a knock on effect.

Yeah youre right many bitcoin users is saying the "This is the end of bitcoin" or anything that can make you panic through their thought; but don't be nervous just try to look on the articles or something about bitcoin or how bitcoin will improved just for you to not be panic, even though many bitcoin sellers refusing to sell their bitcoins because of the prices maybe because their thinking wise so why do they going to sell their bitcoin when the price is down, maybe their just waiting for the bitcoin to pump again and making you panic just because they're not selling theirs just don't be panic and stay calm the price of bitcoin will pump again just wait.

These are more likely fud trolls just doing what they do whether for their own sick kicks or to try manipulate the price.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
August 24, 2018, 08:59:13 AM
Don't panic with what is happening now, just enough to set up some funds to buy as much as you want.
Activity: 94
August 24, 2018, 08:57:10 AM
Yes whales want you to panic to dump your assets at low price this was the strategy of them. In this current situation you should need to have more patience and smart on your decisions panic selling is not the best way to do so keep holding your coins especially the major coins they really manipulated.
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 08:53:43 AM
panic? where and to whom the market moves. That's exactly how the currency is going to be, of course, we're here today during the ghost month. The money movement is really dead today. so let's finish this month so we can see what the market will look like when it's done.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
August 24, 2018, 08:49:32 AM
Yeah it really looks like, all they want is to create chaos and panic, in the end it causes people to sell their coin with a huge loss. It’s hard to fight with those greedy idiots but personally i’m not gonna sell anything no matter how long it takes.
Activity: 210
August 24, 2018, 08:49:27 AM
panic is really the worst thing you can do on a bear market and what you are doing now
Activity: 238
August 24, 2018, 08:44:16 AM
author is an experienced investor in the crypto-currency market and he shares his experience correctly. sell now is like giving something
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
August 24, 2018, 08:37:07 AM
This market has a lot of panic sellers than real investors, just imagine if all us can hold on this beating maybe this market can do better but we can't do nothing at this moment and its not for us to decide whats the fate of this space. There's always a mafia in any space taking advantage of the weak and only the brave gets rewarded in the end.
copper member
Activity: 160
August 24, 2018, 06:53:08 AM
yes i know this. they want us to panic at a time like this. in my opinion, we should not be carried away by the current flow. indeed, as we know, now the cryptocurrency market is experiencing a decline, but that does not mean it will continue to fall, we just need to be patient, wait until it returns to normal.

I have such a question, but what if the market will fall for exactly 1 year? Will you hold assets or sell them out?
Activity: 193
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 09:25:30 PM
Yeah youre right many bitcoin users is saying the "This is the end of bitcoin" or anything that can make you panic through their thought; but don't be nervous just try to look on the articles or something about bitcoin or how bitcoin will improved just for you to not be panic, even though many bitcoin sellers refusing to sell their bitcoins because of the prices maybe because their thinking wise so why do they going to sell their bitcoin when the price is down, maybe their just waiting for the bitcoin to pump again and making you panic just because they're not selling theirs just don't be panic and stay calm the price of bitcoin will pump again just wait.
Activity: 280
August 23, 2018, 07:59:23 PM
Risk taking is always important in any business venture, I saw great success at the end of tunnel, this is never a time to shake or panic at all.
Activity: 573
Merit: 251
August 23, 2018, 07:58:31 PM
When we panic, we automatically lose good analysis and thinking, this is what makes us sell even at low prices, we must always be sure that the future of bitcoin will be good so when we hear bad news we don't panic.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
August 23, 2018, 07:54:13 PM
When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.

Price manipulation is always a possibility, and I do hope you are right and the price starts recovering soon. Although I was lucky to invest in Bitcoin and other cryptos almost a year ago, and the price is slightly higher than when I invested, it sucks to be on the red constantly. But if there is anything crypto has taught me is that patience is key.
Pages:
Jump to: