Pages:
Author

Topic: They want you to panic :-> - page 30. (Read 5836 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 10:30:04 AM
to buy coins at a low price and sell at a high price is definitely bro.
for prices that go down continuously we must be able to use it and the problem of panic depends on us not to happen because it can make us regret

Agree, we need to have more patience and those weak hands will really loss a lot of profit since they are selling it with a very cheap price. Soon, time will come and they will surely regret it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
August 21, 2018, 10:27:40 AM
Yes, this is a true story. Any price of a cryptocurrency which will drop with any accompanying crisis, this means, someone is manipulating it! We should not be carried away by the mundane of these whales behind.

This should not be emulated! Everyone should be knowledgeable enough to know if the price being manipulated or not.

if you are sure, then start not to sell bitcoin until 2021, keep buying regularly and not being caught in the FUD they provide, if you want to think spontaneously, then think that all popes only want one thing, that is, buy at the lowest possible price . we don't need FOMO in this case.
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 10:23:07 AM
to buy coins at a low price and sell at a high price is definitely bro.
for prices that go down continuously we must be able to use it and the problem of panic depends on us not to happen because it can make us regret
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 10:16:32 AM
It is always very risky to make a big profit. When you going to earn huge amount of money so you need to panic. If you want to make a big money so you need to biggest investment without panic you can’t make a huge amount of money. Without risk you never make a big profit. Not only online business is risk involved I think any kind of business risk is necessary to make a big money. We are know, no risk no gain so you have to take a big risk when you get ready to make big profit.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
August 21, 2018, 10:13:18 AM
therefore, we shouldn't panic sell. because the popes are ready to accommodate bitcoin, and make them rich in the future when prices return at the pump.
Activity: 16
August 21, 2018, 10:09:20 AM
Yes, this is a true story. Any price of a cryptocurrency which will drop with any accompanying crisis, this means, someone is manipulating it! We should not be carried away by the mundane of these whales behind.

This should not be emulated! Everyone should be knowledgeable enough to know if the price being manipulated or not.
Activity: 484
August 21, 2018, 10:06:58 AM
More of what the whales wants. They want the weak hands to sell of and then they raise the price of coins generally. They manipulate the market in their favour. We must be wise.
Activity: 29
August 21, 2018, 10:01:41 AM
Every consensus of the people, when the price gets to be low, are the word - F. It means "fear" or panic or anxiety on an investment they have put by knowing that the market is bearish. Every investor wants a profit of their investment but the fact that they would be able to do the style of the market and exchange - definitely they would be experiencing loss. That`s the time that they would be easily observant in the market and when the market again made its symptoms; thus, they would easily exit the market.
Activity: 90
August 21, 2018, 09:45:20 AM
Usually thats what is happening on the market right now, lots of manipulators that you will really have a hard time catching whether to sell or not. Manipulators really want you to panic in order for them to win at the end of the day. Weak hands always lose profit with those who are very clever whales who can manipulate the market. Thats why you must hold into your coins if they dont have enough money to get your profit and capital. Thats why be mindful and dont just follow the hype and the panic of all people.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 09:42:14 AM
I think that's exactly what big investors want, they are huge sharks. They want new and inexperienced people to panic and sell their coin, before prices rise again. So, when entering the crypto market, people have to keep calm and patience when the market drops.
Activity: 196
August 21, 2018, 09:36:54 AM
I will not panic if the problem is not severe, the problem of bitcoin I will never panic if bitcoin goes down. Because there must be a time when bitcoin will rise again,so i advise people we are should calmdown.
Activity: 107
August 21, 2018, 09:32:15 AM
The market may not return to growth. Because in the world the emerging crisis is more and more noticeable.

for how long they will linger to do this?they want us to panic.but i have stay in btc for many reasons.
Activity: 490
August 21, 2018, 09:12:47 AM
Panicking in any endeavor is not good including cryptocurrency business. It makes traders makes a lot of mistakes  which they will regret later. So patient is the key. When the market is bearish there is no need to sell hold till the price reverses.
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
August 21, 2018, 08:57:57 AM
Whales want us to panic because they can absorb our investment in cryptocurrency. As long as there are many panic sellers in the market, whales are always happy. FUD news always in favor with whales therefore, they will make their own way on how to manipulate the market. But if we reverse the situation, this whales of the market cannot control the market. If the support will become strong, panic selling won't happen.
Activity: 261
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 08:44:52 AM
Yes your right,  they want us to panic.  But if you all know the reason why btc is not in a good situation.,  why we get panic? Btc is not stable.  So expect if btc fall or rise,  expect if its always changing.  For you to make yourself ready.  And never to get panic. 
Activity: 11
August 21, 2018, 08:38:49 AM
HOLD is the best choise.
Activity: 41
August 21, 2018, 08:24:45 AM
do you think anyone knows no way to hinder their movement? if they are still doing the same thing we are monopolized, and inevitably have to follow their steps!
Activity: 31
August 21, 2018, 08:16:34 AM
Now do not panic, the market is not particularly good
Activity: 19
August 21, 2018, 08:11:37 AM
yes you are right I see those who spread the bad news about cryptocurrency they actually want to make traders panic and in the end there will be a lot of people who become scared and finally sell their assets at a very cheap price.

I'm not going to let them get their 30 Pieces of Silver from their masters: I rarely panic, so they're going to have to try real hard! Cool But I'm nearly sure they can't scare the good people hanging out here. Nice try!
Activity: 924
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
August 21, 2018, 08:09:40 AM
When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.

People who able to hold their coin will make big profits in the future. Bitcoin once drop from $1700 to $200 and if we panic peoples regret when they sell bitcoin at lower price at that time. Its happen again and i think we should not panic and keep hold our bitcoin and not being panic with market condition
Pages:
Jump to: