Pages:
Author

Topic: They want you to panic :-> - page 29. (Read 5836 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 138
August 22, 2018, 02:24:49 AM
In other words, they want to buy your assets at very cheap prices and they will give a large pump through the media with the good news until prices rise and sell everything they buy from you. So, keep hold your assets and be assured that prices will definitely increase again.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
August 22, 2018, 02:22:52 AM
Maybe the right time to do is hold our coin and need more patience, wait for the market price will recover and perfect time to release.
Activity: 949
Merit: 517
August 22, 2018, 01:57:39 AM
So the best way to do now is just to hold what is left to our wallet, it is whales strategies to make us panic all the time and this crypto market fall is their games and we are just a pawn.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
August 22, 2018, 12:48:09 AM
Good one but I think there is opposite effect to that manipulation when coin naturally need to dump but whales not letting it go down by selling at high price to what it going toward and buying back at higher price for people to FOMO and think it not going down why the price move up again instead of dropping, I see people complaining when coin dropped that it was manipulate but once it start going up they are happy and do think uptrend can be manipulate too and in this crypto world volatile is just normal but big boys control situation at times too, which I think is not healthy for crypto.
Activity: 181
Merit: 3
August 22, 2018, 12:32:21 AM
that's right bro. if we already have experience and in the world of cryiptocurrency we certainly can deal with it without having to panic and so on. instead we will judge from the positive side, bro. because things like this have become our food every day
Activity: 106
August 22, 2018, 12:28:05 AM
When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.
yes maybe they managed to make me panic and I immediately thought of something to choose a good decision, and I was lucky to have chosen the best and could calm me to stop panicking and think positively
Activity: 26
August 22, 2018, 12:25:54 AM
Yeah that was possible but if it will continue to happened,  maybe the bitcoin would collapse itself then we can't no longer see the moon.
Activity: 37
August 22, 2018, 12:22:34 AM
panic is commonplace especially for beginners
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
August 22, 2018, 12:03:13 AM
Yeah, the current market has no sudden shock that can cause Bitcoin to plunge.  So the reason that the price decreases is likely the manipulators that pull the strings behind it. You will tend to panic sell and end up dumping your coins, which make the price lower. While you are scream in panic, those guys are happy to be able to buy coins at a lower price to hoard it. Don't get into that trap. Holding your Bitcoins and only sell it when you're profit of when the market shows obvious shock threatening your Bitcoin.
I have some theory on my mind and let me share to you. I was thinking that they want you to panic and do selling. We know how much the value of the bitcoin even if it is on low price. It has the highest price as always because the alternative coin are adjusting when the bitcoin price change. Now , the manipulator bring down the price until more of the user it. Then they invest it,we know if the price is low it is good to buy and we know that the cryptocurrency have  a limit supply.
Activity: 25
August 21, 2018, 11:59:20 PM
Bitcoin is easy to be manipulated. Even stock markets which are protected by states with strict regulations are manipulated sometimes, while Bitcoin is new and doing without governmental intervention. Don't be panic. Just calmly research the fluctuation of the markets.
Activity: 27
August 21, 2018, 11:54:40 PM
Yeah, the current market has no sudden shock that can cause Bitcoin to plunge.  So the reason that the price decreases is likely the manipulators that pull the strings behind it. You will tend to panic sell and end up dumping your coins, which make the price lower. While you are scream in panic, those guys are happy to be able to buy coins at a lower price to hoard it. Don't get into that trap. Holding your Bitcoins and only sell it when you're profit of when the market shows obvious shock threatening your Bitcoin.
Activity: 35
August 21, 2018, 11:54:15 PM
Yep. I smell a rat that it's the pump-and-dump scenario. Bitcoin, with the participation of lots of newbies, is vulnerable to news and the fluctuation of price. Taking advantage of this feature, players will get you panic to sell your coin to buy at the lowest price. When Bitcoin hit the price, they will create a buzz causing people to get interested and purchase the coins- ultimately creating the pumping process. When people start to buy in huge numbers, the price goes up fueling the buzz even further. Be alert and keep calm.
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 04:28:01 PM
If you will turn on your brain you will understand that your panic and your actions like penny selling or whatever else is useful for somebody and in our case it is useful for those guys who are above us and they will just take the creams, while you will suffer.
Activity: 470
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 12:00:02 PM
If that's the case, then what should we do? Do we have to keep holding our coins, or maybe someone has another opinion?
Activity: 76
August 21, 2018, 11:53:15 AM
I support the author. The reason for podeniya is relatively less than the reasons for optimism. If such monopulators are waiting for a panic then they will not pass it.
Activity: 67
August 21, 2018, 11:42:31 AM
Yes, these crashes in prices are only done to manipulate the investors but in actual, these crashes do not realize the decentralization of bitcoin but done in order to increase the exchanges leading to investors loss. Many strategic investors know the true reason behind these crashes and they are not too much afraid although, their interest and optimism in making the profit increases. And those result as the luckiest in trading. Hence, we should learn the lesson from the loses done by us and also from these investors.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 10:53:23 AM
it's hard to believe price manipulation on the exchange market, but with the current situation I understand a little about how they do it. all you have to do is don't panic, follow the market game and invest a number that you are ready to lose because we never know how long this game will last.
Activity: 336
Merit: 52
August 21, 2018, 10:47:46 AM
Unfortunately this whole market is still too small and everything depends on a few players, until when many more people will get bitcoins the whales will always do whatever they want.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
August 21, 2018, 10:34:04 AM
As a newbie in this industry, I'd like to believe that there is a group of whales that are manipulating the price although I have not yet confirmed it the price keeps dropping then we have a short run of bull just like your observation or maybe because people are waiting to see what's going to happen after the 30th of September.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 10:32:05 AM
therefore, we shouldn't panic sell. because the popes are ready to accommodate bitcoin, and make them rich in the future when prices return at the pump.

This makes it a great opportunity for those who can hold their Bitcoin for a long time because they are sure that the price will rise again later. time to make a decision.
Pages:
Jump to: