Pages:
Author

Topic: @THEYMOS Abusive group punished DT1 for speaking up against them - page 11. (Read 3477 times)

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 12981
BTC + Crossfit, living life.
@thule. So much horseshit in your OP as always. The only abuse is us having to read your threads

If after 3-4-5 however much threads nobody is amused or interested, just don't read them....  -10 views and no replies of anyone, especially those he wants to address ..... would make him les happy and would result in les thread creating of the OP himself...

The more attention an annoying behave gets the more annoying he will be.

Its the oldest children game in life I guess, give no attention and be relief of it ....
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
@thule. So much horseshit in your OP as always. The only abuse is us having to read your threads
Activity: 280
Merit: 215
It's weird how you try to complain about a claimed injustice And in the same manner trying to defend something that's wrong.
The forum under the administration of theymos upheld the rules with out regard to reputations which for no reason should be down played by anyone.
And before laying accusations(stating that such moon dug into someone history) there should be some fact or else it would be elusive and a false accusations which is wrong
Activity: 2268
Merit: 789
Keep barking, dude.

Even trusted and reputable members in the forum got affected by the recent waves of ban due to plagiarism. Bill gator plagiarized a content and he suffered the consequence of getting banned. In fact, his punishment was lenient compared to most users who got banned as well!

Regardless of what your asset in the forum may be, if you broke the rules then you suffer the consequences. Stop with this BS.
Activity: 756
Merit: 510
Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god
You're an adult arguing on a 10 year forum made for a magic coin. Do you have no respect for yourself?
This goes for those who you mentioned in the OP. Threads like these must stop. It's embarrassing, you guys deserve full happy lives that don't around and old forum about a magic coin created by an anime character.

Respect yourselves
Activity: 938
Merit: 276
So since Bill Gator spoke against the abusive gang he got removed from the DT1 list by getting exluded of the abusiv group which has been proofed on another thread by showing who was adding him instantly into distrust after VOD's drama.
Now that same group (i guess suchmoon) digged into his history and found a plagiarism from before 2015 for which he got banned.Of course they are now justifying with it the red tags they are giving and destroying that account.

@THEYMOS is that something you really allow ?Anyone getting his account destroyed now even DT1 for speaking up against them ?

I mean you must be really blind if you don't see that targeted abuse to silence ,discredit anyone who allow themself to speak up against their abuse.

Hey at least since Bill Gator is now discredited and kicked out of DT1 Vod's vest is getting more clean again.

Soon he will be one of the cleanest members on this board again since all members who dare to speak up against his drama will have their accounts have destroyed.

Like i posted it before soon there will be no more old accounts because they will be all discredited by that group for nonsense.
Pages:
Jump to: