Pages:
Author

Topic: @THEYMOS Abusive group punished DT1 for speaking up against them - page 6. (Read 3477 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Seems that the new MO is to attack someone tangential to the whole shitslinging fight and averse to public drama

I thought the whole Vod situation was already over? Oh wait, no shit - you're actually projecting that hard right now!

This has nothing to do with Vod but for some reason you're so blinded by that conflict that you're attacking anyone in sight, even those who support(ed) and respect(ed) you. The 60 day ban would have been good for you.

If you witness a rape, and the victim doesn't want to speak to the police - do you just walk away?

Stupid analogy, but you certainly shouldn't do anything without victim's consent. You have your priorities seriously messed up.
Activity: 938
Merit: 276
I claimed that Lauda was intimidating LFC,

It seems you are more concerned about Bill publishing a PM with evidence of Laudas abuse instead of Laudas intimidation ?

Why don't you hold Lauda responsible for that intimidation ?

Its funny to see how quickly someone who was supported by most DT members over a longer period of time gets so quickly a scammer stamp.

LFC provided the ultimate proof why this is happening
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2156
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
You also don't keep the scam a secret. I think pretending like what I did is comparable to releasing an address is disingenuous.

Righto, so you say "Hey guys, Lauda is pressuring people like some mafia boss to ...." Obviously the PM was made to you because it wasn't something LFC was comfortable affixing their name to as a public post, but they wanted you to know. Who is going to blow a whistle if the one who obtains the information gives away their source? I'm just saying that I find your actions incredibly untrustworthy, far worse than buying an account and operating it for years without incident.

copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
A personal message is sent to a specific person to read. There is no expectation of privacy.

In another twist of irony if the sender of the PM wanted it posted in the fucking forum he probably would have posted it in the fucking forum instead of sending it privately to one person.

If something is posted that is intended to be read by one specific person and responded to by that person, it would get taken down by the moderators for doing exactly what you describe.

It is horribly ironic to be telling a moderator what types of threads shouldn’t be posted.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1123
if the sender of the PM wanted it posted in the fucking forum he probably would have posted it in the fucking forum instead of sending it privately to one person.

The reason they didn't want to post it publicly is the same reason it is so necessary to post it publicly.

Funny how bill gator went ape shit over vod doxxing og but has no problem sharing something sent in private.  

Is that funny? Or are those two entirely different things? You know showing an example of DT-intimidation is not the same as publicly posting your address, name and sister's hair-color.
I think pretending like what I did is comparable to releasing an address is disingenuous.

bill gator has received my dox ... I am slightly concerned that he may share my PM when he feels it's to his advantage....

Yes, because my contribution to the forum over the past few-years has primarily been releasing information when most convenient. If you'll take notice, I'm not acting out of self-preservation or what is going to make me come out the cleanest. You are way too desperate for attention if you have to stick your nose in here to say "bill plz no Dox". Please, FH, I've got respect for you - but your cognitive dissonance is showing.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756
Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!
A personal message is sent to a specific person to read. There is no expectation of privacy.

In another twist of irony if the sender of the PM wanted it posted in the fucking forum he probably would have posted it in the fucking forum instead of sending it privately to one person.

Funny how bill gator went ape shit over vod doxxing og but has no problem sharing something sent in private.  TBH bill gator has received my dox from my trying to support his btc business but now I am slightly concerned that he may share my PM when he feels it's to his advantage....
legendary
I didn't claim that LFC was intimidating you, I claimed that Lauda was intimidating LFC,

Then we're all on the same page.

If someone gets scammed, you don't post the scammed person's address to take down the scammer.

You also don't keep the scam a secret. I think pretending like what I did is comparable to releasing an address is disingenuous.
copper member
Here's the thing: BG is an asshole for publishing the PM of a member that sent him a message in confidence. If he is allowed to continue in his sig campaign, which is what this is obviously all about, well that's just not right, given the standards of it set forth.
Note: PM privacy is not guaranteed. Encrypt sensitive messages.
Unless the PM was encrypted, I don’t see any expectation of privacy.

If you don’t want anything embarrassing you said in a PM to be published, don’t write anything embarrassing in a PM.

You really don't see a difference between the note by theymos and the issue at hand?

That note is not from theymos. It is standard on all SMF forums.

I have long held that PMs not encrypted are fair game to be disclosed at the option of either party.

It's called PRIVATE PERSONAL message for a reason. Everybody knows that it is a dick move to publicly post PMs.
You should post a screen shot of where it is called *private* message. I’ll give you a thousand dollars if you can provide a verifiable screenshot in the next hour.

Fixed my post, still doesn't change the point.

In that case, would you be so kind to upload all your PMs on Pastebin?
No. It is my option to release my own PMs.
legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469
Lmao how'd I get dragged into this trash? Lauda nor anyone controls me and if you check the sig campaigns I manage I have none of them in any campaign I manage.

I don't know about Hhampuz and who he hires. I'm not his ol lady so I don't keep tabs on him and his campaigns. You'll have to ask him.

Pressure me all you want, it will get you nowhere. Put my campaigns under a microscope, I'm fine with it.

legendary
I made the "crime" public (to use your analogy), so that there is not another victim, or a continued victim.

I never said LFC was intimidating me, and my words being twisted or misconstrued is becoming quite a pattern.
Obviously my point is that Lauda is intimidating people, and operating with a mafia (pardon the cliche) mentality of silence or you'll get whacked isn't helping.

I didn't claim that LFC was intimidating you, I claimed that Lauda was intimidating LFC, LFC let you know, and you broke a more about trust and private messages. If someone gets scammed, you don't post the scammed person's address to take down the scammer.
legendary
You put a victim's PM out there, not the perpetrator.

I made the "crime" public (to use your analogy), so that there is not another victim, or a continued victim.
If you witness a rape, and the victim doesn't want to speak to the police - do you just walk away?

if anything LFC was being intimidated by Lauda

I never said LFC was intimidating me, and my words being twisted or misconstrued is becoming quite a pattern.
Obviously my point is that Lauda is intimidating people, and operating with a mafia (pardon the cliche) mentality of silence or you'll get whacked isn't helping.
legendary
posting private messages has always been a big no no

I feel like intimidation, trust-abuse and DT-manipulation would be an exceptional case. If there was a way to "Scam DT", what Lauda has been described/caught doing is exactly that.

You weren't being intimidated by LFC, if anything LFC was being intimidated by Lauda, so they decided to make the matter private with you. You put a victim's PM out there, not the perpetrator.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 12981
BTC + Crossfit, living life.
Btw, I did said some positive stuff about Bill and his way of doing business towards me and all I was very fair in my previous posts about Bill, I did said to instantly deal with him again, but to attack LFC like this just gave me another Bill to watch @, I really didn't care to much of the account buying cause he was here already before I was Smiley even with the bought account......
But LFC was one of the true first members helping me around here inviting me to places when I was a real fresh newbie with 0 knowledge and not much to offre, so F*** I hate when somebody attacking him (just one of the members that really doesn't earn to be threaded that way)

That been said its Thursday, have had a few wines so better stop with writing point is clear, don't go low have some dignity and F*** off from LFC's back!
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
Here's the thing: BG is an asshole for publishing the PM of a member that sent him a message in confidence. If he is allowed to continue in his sig campaign, which is what this is obviously all about, well that's just not right, given the standards of it set forth.

If you don’t want anything embarrassing you said in a PM to be published, don’t write anything embarrassing in a PM.

You really don't see a difference between the note by theymos and the issue at hand?

I have long held that PMs not encrypted are fair game to be disclosed at the option of either party.

It's called PRIVATE PERSONAL message for a reason. Everybody knows that it is a dick move to publicly post PMs.
You should post a screen shot of where it is called *private* message. I’ll give you a thousand dollars if you can provide a verifiable screenshot in the next hour.

In that case, would you be so kind to upload all your PMs on Pastebin?
legendary
Seems that the new MO is to attack someone tangential to the whole shitslinging fight and averse to public drama

I thought the whole Vod situation was already over? Oh wait, no shit - you're actually projecting that hard right now!
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Funny how some people here think that publishing a polite, considerate PM from someone like LFC (or HH) will help them advance their ridiculous conspiracy theories. Seems that the new MO is to attack someone tangential to the whole shitslinging fight and averse to public drama - easier to smear them. Means to an end.
legendary
posting private messages has always been a big no no

I feel like intimidation, trust-abuse and DT-manipulation would be an exceptional case. If there was a way to "Scam DT", what Lauda has been described/caught doing is exactly that.
legendary

Thats the forum message about keeping your PMs safe. You could also say that there is nothing saying that when someone extends their arm to shake your hand, you can't spit in your hand before shaking theirs. There are certain things that are expected, such that when you send someone a private message, it is private. You can say whatever you want about there technically being nothing forcing you to obey social mores, but that doesn't mean you are shielded from the fallout of not abiding by them. When you send someone your shipping address, you expect them not to spread it around, but since there is no guarantee of PM privacy I suppose why not?

You are free to your own opinion on the matter, but it feels like a serious breach of trust to me. I'll take a quick scan through the last time there was a 200 page thread on this matter and what the fallout was.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 12981
BTC + Crossfit, living life.

If I would send you or someone a delicate message like where I live or that I have xxxxxxxxBTC or whatsoever ....? Then you don't agree it would be untrustworthy if the receiving party expose such info....?
That says enough for me never dealing with you for stuff Roll Eyes

I would hate it if I send something delicate through privnote and the receiving party would post that in a thread....
Hope i'm not wrong in here!

copper member

Pages:
Jump to: