Pages:
Author

Topic: This can be addictive!! - page 14. (Read 3779 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 03:36:01 AM
Thats right, it can be because you are getting money from research and investing. it makes the average person feel like they are on Wall Street or something
Activity: 93
July 04, 2018, 03:25:33 AM
A happy middle usually comes along  with experience  and a higher level of  professionalism.   In general, all the beginner's feelings are about the same . So it's normal.
Activity: 84
July 04, 2018, 03:16:16 AM
Well, that something a good option not minding the things that make it feel unhealthy with ourselves. Volatile always takes place if the majority of market deeply affected by current issues which it make addition to the drop down of value of coins in digital world.
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 12:38:14 PM
For some reason, nothing can stop me, I watch the market almost every hour, although I understand that the situation does not change much. Although in this free time you can read a useful article about crypto or something else.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 12:18:24 PM
Yep, it should be balanced you can't always win on every position you make on a trade because there are a lot of possibilities that could cause the market to fall down. You should have a time to relax and avoid checking your portfolio every minute.
Activity: 34
July 03, 2018, 12:08:28 PM
people like you will raise bitcoin to high par someday.................
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 12:07:02 PM
You are so right! Trading and cryptocurrency activities are so addictive behavior. You can be hooked to your screen for insane hours of time and you will still feel as if you have not done anything.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
July 03, 2018, 12:04:22 PM
Just relax and enjoy yourself in researching bitcoin, don't be too much stressed, you'll be having your earnings  but be sure that you choose the right project and coins for your investment.

Anything will be definitely some of the people will addicted to something it is not our fault it is like a opinion to be accepted by a person’s mind and heart this is called addictive so crypto currencies are not addictive this more attracted by all people that’s why we are saying it to Siri but my opinion is it is also one of the way of earning that’s all that.
Activity: 70
July 03, 2018, 11:32:37 AM
Just relax and enjoy yourself in researching bitcoin, don't be too much stressed, you'll be having your earnings  but be sure that you choose the right project and coins for your investment.
Activity: 123
July 02, 2018, 07:57:58 AM
I think that for us to move forward in understanding crypto, because one needs to spend a lot of time in the forum to seek knowledge in order to understand more deeply, but all the basements are almost like bets because there are risks and opportunities to win easy money.
Activity: 70
July 02, 2018, 07:51:15 AM
I think that in order to move forward in understanding crypts one needs to spend a lot of time on the forum, but the crypt is almost like a gamble because there is a risk and an opportunity to win easy money.
Activity: 205
July 01, 2018, 11:42:31 AM
It seems to me necessary to relax and study the very cryptography and trade on the exchange, while earning my profit.
Activity: 344
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 11:24:25 AM
"Finding opportunities in a bear market" I often tell myself this way.Bear market opportunities are the most common, because when the bull market comes, if you can enter early, you are likely to profit. But in a bear market, different opportunities occur in different places every day. It takes courage and discipline to profit in a bear market. I think this is a technology
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
July 01, 2018, 11:18:22 AM
I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.

I am also of the opinion that constant market scrutiny leads to nothing good unless you traiding on the market, but that's another thing. If you've invested, I think it's best to review the market only a few times a year. The results will come at the end.
Activity: 294
July 01, 2018, 11:09:11 AM
It seems to me that we should get used to the low prices in the market of loans. I think that Bitcoin's price will be for a long time in the region of 6000-8000 dollars
Activity: 420
July 01, 2018, 07:04:36 AM
It is necessary to devote a lot of time to the study of this technology and trade skills.Do not look at the exchange rates every day.Invest for a long time.
copper member
Activity: 301
simply getting the job done
July 01, 2018, 06:56:15 AM
I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.
Don't look only at prices and graphs, try to learn something more about the blockchain technology. Everything is not about the price but about the technology which can change the world.
Activity: 85
July 01, 2018, 06:54:34 AM
When I first started I was able to earn$ 300 a month I was very inspired by this and thought that I can do everything, and lost everything very quickly.. All you need is common sense
Activity: 149
Merit: 3
June 29, 2018, 11:11:32 PM
Yes, i remember when i first jump into cryptocurrency. Every minute and almost everyday i use to hold my phone to see the market trend. Every morning i hold no other than is my phone... I was really addicted to that day and until today.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
June 29, 2018, 11:06:24 PM
If we pay attention more than required in a work then it is equal to an addiction. As we feel hungry on time. Work is also like this. It should be done timely like we go on duty work, do our job and come back home.
Actually, it is not an addiction, they only find life completion in crypto. Mostly people that are in full time crypto are having a better future, as it considered a high gaining investment as of today. They might sacrifice their stable job just for these cause it could give them more that of what they've got day jobs, and we can't deny that.
The inner workings of an addiction and a dedicated person to their craft is the same, the difference is that one behaviors is self destructive while the other improves yourself, but both are based on the same chemicals running in your brain so take advantage of it and try to become dedicated to something that improves your life like cryptocurrencies.
Pages:
Jump to: