Pages:
Author

Topic: This can be addictive!! - page 16. (Read 3779 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 11:08:05 AM
The most logical thing to invest in crypto is long term investment. Buying and waiting is the most logical one and it is crazy to follow the constant investment screen.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
June 23, 2018, 11:06:34 AM
The Crypto market is a very volatile one, so checking the 'gains' and 'loss' will no doubt make one an addict. The truth is that any good coin will appreciate in price over time and you can make profit. Hold and relax!
Activity: 158
ONe Social Network
June 23, 2018, 10:49:50 AM
Do not relax and do not think that as you have counted a normal amount they will pay you it, do not wait for the best!
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 10:44:38 AM
When we see the traffic market we are excited to get a lot of coins and keep counting on profits, I think this will give us a sense of optimism about the coins we have.
I think in the cyrpto the addictive world involves with impatience and self-satisfaction as you will always seek faster and greater profits and feel frustrated when bad luck strikes and then you will fall the urge to win back again but that is not the right method, therefore is always changing always-winning patience.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 10:40:29 AM
When we see the traffic market we are excited to get a lot of coins and keep counting on profits, I think this will give us a sense of optimism about the coins we have.
Activity: 61
June 23, 2018, 01:19:17 AM
Newbies get more addicted and the other members too because this market is not at all stable it changes in seconds and this is much investing for the investors, but it is best to relax after you have invested and sell those when you are in profit you get more panic by the daily fluctuations in the market,
and its bit more addiction than any other thing as your money is too involved.
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
June 22, 2018, 02:24:42 PM
Yes. The main reason is sometimes we can't control our emotions. After seeing so many winning trades we start thinking this is easy and start to earn more. Also after seeing so many losing trades then we start recovering the losses. Finally you will be in front of the screen all the time. Short and sweetly the word is " Addictive"
in any case, it is necessary to approach coldly to the activity with the electric coupler, because all the Novosibirsk crypto-currency. Nothing in this life is easy.
Activity: 102
June 22, 2018, 02:22:58 PM
Well, crypto only gets addictive if you put full concentration to it, This is not to say that you shouldn't focus on it, But rather one should be able to manage their time properly, Be able to balance between the time spent on crypto and those that is not crypto related, especially if crypto is a side hustle, if it is your full time income source however., There is sometime that should be set aside for social activities, this allows you to  to have a brek from crypto and do other things, this will not only help balance your life but also help balance your life
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
June 22, 2018, 01:53:17 PM
Yes. The main reason is sometimes we can't control our emotions. After seeing so many winning trades we start thinking this is easy and start to earn more. Also after seeing so many losing trades then we start recovering the losses. Finally you will be in front of the screen all the time. Short and sweetly the word is " Addictive"
Activity: 84
June 21, 2018, 11:04:57 AM
Thats right, it can be because you are getting money from research and investing. it makes the average person feel like they are on Wall Street or something
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 09:42:04 AM
Here are some ways to prevent the addiction from crypto:

1) You should remain busy with regular job or business. Do crypto only in your free time. Otherwise, you will get occupied only with crypto thoughts and this will affect your life.

2) Another thing you can do is to make limits on how much you are going to spend on crypto per month. For instance, if you make the limit of $200 per month based on your salary and other expenses, stick to it without any fail.

Hmmm...very useful info! especially the phrase, that you will get occupied with crypto thoughts, this is totally about me right now...I`m in here almost whole of my daytime, and even in the night...
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
June 21, 2018, 06:15:27 AM
if you intend to hold it for a long time then there is nothing you need to worry about because you have set a target when to sell it, whereas if you are a daily trader of course you have to pay the price every day because from there you get a profit, either the market is down or up . Smiley
Activity: 34
June 21, 2018, 06:08:34 AM
Well, that something a good option not minding the things that make it feel unhealthy with ourselves. Volatile always takes place if the majority of market deeply affected by current issues which it make addition to the drop down of value of coins in digital world.
Activity: 315
Merit: 2
June 20, 2018, 02:10:28 PM
That reminds me of the period i was actively trading. There were time i abandoned some other important things that needed to be done for trading, just because i was addicted to it. It took me some extra effort to get detached from active trading.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 05:53:15 AM
Here are some ways to prevent the addiction from crypto:

1) You should remain busy with regular job or business. Do crypto only in your free time. Otherwise, you will get occupied only with crypto thoughts and this will affect your life.

2) Another thing you can do is to make limits on how much you are going to spend on crypto per month. For instance, if you make the limit of $200 per month based on your salary and other expenses, stick to it without any fail.

Activity: 71
June 20, 2018, 05:43:42 AM
Sure, this could be addictive but just like with everything else, common sense is the key. I suggest you set your price to generate sell order and chill out. No need to check the market, it will sell itself when your get your desired price.
Activity: 7
June 20, 2018, 05:27:21 AM
Yes, I think when you invest in this industry, you need to plan for the worst, and always keep a clear mind to judge the market, do not sell your tokens easily, because it will affect you Interests.
Activity: 434
June 20, 2018, 05:23:51 AM
If we pay attention more than required in a work then it is equal to an addiction. As we feel hungry on time. Work is also like this. It should be done timely like we go on duty work, do our job and come back home.
Actually, it is not an addiction, they only find life completion in crypto. Mostly people that are in full time crypto are having a better future, as it considered a high gaining investment as of today. They might sacrifice their stable job just for these cause it could give them more that of what they've got day jobs, and we can't deny that.
Activity: 112
June 20, 2018, 05:12:04 AM
The cryo market is like the other markets where you join if you do not master your emotions, you are still like a gambler, it is always addictive for gamblers.
Activity: 112
June 20, 2018, 05:10:36 AM
If we pay attention more than required in a work then it is equal to an addiction. As we feel hungry on time. Work is also like this. It should be done timely like we go on duty work, do our job and come back home.
Pages:
Jump to: