Pages:
Author

Topic: This can be addictive!! - page 12. (Read 3779 times)

Activity: 222
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 09:17:56 PM
I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.

Yes, crypto is like playing playstation. Where every day we will play it, sell and buy, see the development of rising and falling price of crypto, then look for profit gap.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 02:06:22 PM
You're not alone in this . Also the first time constantly looking at the price and it did not make me happier , but only paranoid. Now I try to distract myself fishing and family
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
July 05, 2018, 09:30:56 AM
Making money was never easy. Personally, I have already lost money many times, but earnings are always greater. You need to apply maximum effort and patience, only then, you can be successful.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
July 05, 2018, 09:12:18 AM
I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.

this can be a addiction specially when you already earn from here for just a minute. its more fun at the same time usefull to our life. so we spended our time here to creat a future.
Good point, many people are getting addicted with this crypto industry, they are finding another way of generating profits, with this type of system they can possibly stay at their house and watch each movement coming from their assets, like what OP said, the joy of making good assessment can bring a huge earnings while mistake will also bring such depressions, we need to adopt and we need to make it clear that making money is not that easy but inside crypto it can also be enjoyable and can bring our financial status stable when we learn deeper about this market.
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 08:48:47 AM

Yes, I believe that you it can be addictive. I t is better that we are just be cool and we relax. Checking it from time to time makes us stressful and maybe impatient. We just go with the flow and focus on what is going on around us, go to work, and spend time with our family. Check the crypto market whenever you have free time, time management is important. So let us just relax and not panic.
Activity: 34
July 05, 2018, 08:47:54 AM
The most important thing is not to bother his head. Make a list of trade and trade only at specific times, it will not worry all the time.
Activity: 70
July 05, 2018, 08:35:11 AM

Yes, especially for a beginner. They will feel that it is fun to play and make a profit. Crypto is a young soul investment.
Activity: 602
July 05, 2018, 06:53:10 AM
Yes crypto can make people addictive, i myself consider one of it who are addictive because for the first time that i was earned or get income here i never stop thinking how to explore it more to earned much higher than i received. When i came home from work no other thing i do but my laptop and viewing market if it is in good or not and of course doing duties for it and reading forum to know more about it.
Activity: 198
July 05, 2018, 06:43:34 AM

this can be a addiction specially when you already earn from here for just a minute. its more fun at the same time usefull to our life. so we spended our time here to creat a future.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
July 05, 2018, 06:43:13 AM
I can't get rid off checking balances, even at night when i go to bathroom , i constantly check my balance and sometimes make an order.
The reason is that Asia wake up when I sleep and trading activity is getting higher
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
July 05, 2018, 06:40:03 AM
In a falling market, when all the red you can also actively earn. The main thing is continuous training and self-improvement.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
July 05, 2018, 06:36:54 AM
Yes it's addictive when in good time you earn more than your calculations than its addictive people spending more time infact all the time on crypto market and stop all other activities only giving time here thats why addictive.
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 06:36:12 AM
it's better if you focus and enjoying your life don't be to much attract on this, because in this digital world we can do this to earn or grow our profit for the better and nice life in the future.. either we knew that in this crypto the value of every coins is volatile
Activity: 340
Merit: 13
July 05, 2018, 06:33:34 AM
Its very normal in such red days and green days here in crypto mate, we all have to experience that and we must have strategy on how to face it. Don't be carried away on how much you gain or loss into your profits.
Activity: 84
July 05, 2018, 06:28:28 AM
For those who cannot control their selves in crypto resulting to addiction, you need time management and allow yourself to spend more time in real world with family and friends rather than being affected in price fluctuations in crypto market.
Activity: 504
July 05, 2018, 04:54:02 AM

It is addictive specially if you've earned quite a lot. Just like most people here who participate in airdrops or bounty campaigns, they like to earn a lot of money which is really addicting. I just hope people would take time to breathe and relax every once in a while to cleanse the mind.
Activity: 434
July 05, 2018, 03:56:33 AM

There may be a point, that this is a game of psychology, and a bit more will affect normal life.
But maybe that only applies to some people, because if we do not focus too much on one investment, it will not be something excessive.
This is a normal emotional expression, especially when there are great fluctuations. But it is attracting more and more people to join in.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
July 05, 2018, 12:42:19 AM
Still eth but i think eos development are very good and the market price are slightly getting more stronger than before
Activity: 168
July 05, 2018, 12:39:06 AM

There may be a point, that this is a game of psychology, and a bit more will affect normal life.
But maybe that only applies to some people, because if we do not focus too much on one investment, it will not be something excessive.
Activity: 166
July 05, 2018, 12:15:44 AM
Yes, when we get hooked like we certainly benefit when winning prizes. And nature has been formed on the man. I myself also got hooked when I get the advantages of trade and crypto can survive up to now.
Pages:
Jump to: