Pages:
Author

Topic: This can be addictive!! - page 11. (Read 3779 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 06:18:19 AM
Lol. Everyone likes to put their head where their money is, so I wouldn't be surprised if anyone says this becomes addictive for them. It's absolutely normal for you to want to see how your coin is doing and know the trends in the market, most especially if you just joined in, but as time goes on, you begin to realize you have to give your self some break.
Activity: 126
July 07, 2018, 05:10:52 AM
I`m also a newbie and you are diffinitely right, sometimes the coins have taken over my life, even in my sleep i dream bout them. And when i wake up, guess what the first thing is what i gonna do? Wink
I can relate to you mate. This whole is very exciting for me here. It had taken a lot of time in my everyday life.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 05:05:45 AM
People are so glad to meet this kind of currency that can really give them a big chance of earning extra income even without investments to offer and I think even me is waiting also to change anything after the comeback increase coming months, of this currency that I have in my wallet. Many people getting interested in this type of online currency that will surely they will gonna enjoy they're life with this thing.
Activity: 57
July 07, 2018, 04:58:52 AM
I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.
yeah right you need to enjoy you life sometimes,  its way to addictive checking the price of the coin you are currently holding and wait to gain some profit, what i did is to hold all those coin and when i need some cash that was the time i need to check the price and sell it,
Activity: 52
July 07, 2018, 04:54:03 AM
I agree with this opinion, when you often check and see a reduction in the price, you start to panic. I check my wallet once a day, I look at the cost. If the coins have fallen heavily - I decide what to do with them. You must be calm.
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 07, 2018, 04:44:12 AM
Checking trades too often, is not an addiction but combination of fear and greediness. I may say some crypto people have no life, all of his/her time only intended or dedicated to monitor crypto price movement and they forget outside world. And i am one of them..
Activity: 223
July 07, 2018, 04:40:23 AM
There is nothing to worry about. Life is too short to put many things on your mind. Checking trades every day might gives you heart attack sometimes but you don't need to panic sell. Enjoy the little moments you have and only sell when market is bullish.
Activity: 112
July 07, 2018, 04:18:46 AM
Getting money and especially a lot better money on a faster rate is yes very addicting. You will get high if you earn faster and bigger. But that is not the reality in cryptocurrency, many people as well lose money, and it's addictive that people quit faster as well.
Activity: 52
July 06, 2018, 11:28:58 AM
I'm glad I found my gold mine in crypto-conversion. I can not now tell you what it is. Also I try to have all the days finding more ways to get money. Crypto really fascinates me, it brings me profit and most importantly I treat crypto currency with great interest
Activity: 112
July 06, 2018, 11:22:14 AM
Many people today have problems with addiction in the Crypto world, but for active trading we should always check for price updates in the market, but we still need to learn to be patient and learn to follow the current strategy we have prepared without the constant panic .
Activity: 277
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 08:52:40 AM
I`m also a newbie and you are diffinitely right, sometimes the coins have taken over my life, even in my sleep i dream bout them. And when i wake up, guess what the first thing is what i gonna do? Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 06, 2018, 08:40:47 AM
If we opt in holding our investment for long term it is better not to look at them almost everyday. We may take a look once in a while. It is a different scenario if we are in day trading where we need to monitor the prices more often.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
July 06, 2018, 08:38:20 AM
I agree that its very addictive, just keep in mind that money can't only found in cryptohub, maybe we can earn much in trading but just keep it easy and calm more likely if we didn't rely on crypto for our expenses, only use money that we are willing to spend because it is really depressing losing much money.
Activity: 21
July 06, 2018, 05:17:02 AM
Yes, I think when you invest in this industry, you need to plan for the worst, and always keep a clear mind to judge the market, do not sell your tokens easily, because it will affect you Interests.
Activity: 308
July 06, 2018, 01:51:47 AM
I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.

Some people can indeed be obsessed, because they do not quite know what the real purpose.
And maybe one easy way is to sell at a certain price, and wait until someone buys it. This will reduce our desire to see the market every day.
Activity: 294
July 06, 2018, 12:43:59 AM

Maybe the happy medium can be gained from experience, or the amount of capital that is also medium. Because we usually expect big profits, but not with the risks. So the bigger the part of our lives that we are staking, the more tension will be.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
July 05, 2018, 10:34:44 PM

Not sure, for beginners there may be an addiction effect. But, for those who have a lot of business and busy activities, maybe crypto will only be a side job.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 05, 2018, 10:11:24 PM

Depending on what you plan on this field, because if you choose to become a trader, then more time spent in the market will be better. But of course there are many characters here, and those who are not good enough in controlling themselves, will be more vulnerable to making the wrong decision.
Activity: 182
July 05, 2018, 09:37:44 PM

I do not know what cryptocurrency can make a person addicted, because disinu is not only a profit, but also there is a loss that is felt when the market goes down.
Activity: 123
July 05, 2018, 09:27:52 PM

All depends on each of the people, some will rely heavily on crypto, there is also a crypto as an early stage to recognize the world of digital currency.
Pages:
Jump to: