Pages:
Author

Topic: This can be addictive!! - page 19. (Read 3779 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
June 17, 2018, 06:05:54 PM
crypto is one of the most promising jobs and provides many advantages but crypto is not an easy job, and very sensitive with the news circulating,
you must be ready before actually entering the crypto
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 05:59:06 PM
I agree with the author too. When I knew about the crypto in January 2018, I couldn’t even sleep sometimes and checked prices again and again. At last, unfortunately, I have wasted my savings, and got rid of this addiction in such a way. So I hope that I became a bit cleverer and now have deal only with long-term investments
Activity: 381
June 16, 2018, 11:45:19 PM
like you say im just addicted too to see my portofolio every ten second, im do that for follow every movement of token that i have, so i dont wanna miss or slip a chance to take every profit.
Activity: 29
June 16, 2018, 11:43:10 PM
sure, this could be addictive but just like with everything else, common sense is the key. I know it's obvious but sometimes I have an impression that many people forget about it here... Anyway good luck for everyone with their investments!  Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Your professional profile on the blockchain
June 15, 2018, 10:49:14 AM
I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.
Of course, when the market is falling and you see how your balance also falls very much, you are sad and nervous, but you need to keep yourself in control and not succumb to emotions, but just believe that soon all will go up
you need to try to keep yourself in the hands otherwise you can go completely crazy. Try not to be emotionally dependent on the market, it's very difficult, but eventually everything will turn out.
Activity: 102
June 15, 2018, 10:40:51 AM
In my opinion, Crypto is very addictive, especially at the beginning. After that, you learn to deal with changes and how the market works but it is very difficult to start the phone.
Activity: 112
June 15, 2018, 06:04:26 AM
I think that in order to move forward in understanding crypts one needs to spend a lot of time on the forum, but the crypt is almost like a gamble because there is a risk and an opportunity to win easy money.
Activity: 112
June 15, 2018, 06:02:54 AM
Maybe once a week is ideal for long-term investments, moreover I think it is not effective to set up a portfolio because we also need to study the trends of each coin we have.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
June 14, 2018, 04:55:48 PM
Please don't drive yourself crazy and check prives every 2 minutes. This will really mess with your mental health and make you unable to sleep. Health > Wealth.
Activity: 168
BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT
June 10, 2018, 12:43:26 AM
Do not look at the monitor much, it's not good for your health too. it is best for your time to work out, relax and vacation with family.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
June 09, 2018, 11:25:22 PM
When I first started I was able to earn$ 300 a month I was very inspired by this and thought that I can do everything, and lost everything very quickly.. All you need is common sense
All you need is to learn all about cryptocurrency and learn the basics of trading. Right now keep it to yourself as a lesson learned overcome your greed in yourself and be patient because that's the big secret here in crypto world. You will be fine here for sure once you able to do it all that. Goodluck.
Learning the basics of trading is not enough, learning the basics will allow you to not lose your money immediately but it is not going to allow you to get any profits, most traders are long term losers, only the most extraordinary are capable of obtaining any kind of profits so if it is your dream to become a successful trader you have no other option but to become a master at trading.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
June 06, 2018, 11:53:59 AM
I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.

I am glad that I have found my goldmine in cryptocurrencies. I can not tell you here now what is it really. Also I am trying all the days to find some more ways to get money. Crypto is really addicted me.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 06:00:11 AM
This is the case. Whether it is in the cryptocurrency market or in other investment markets, it needs such a mentality. Don't be impatient. Don't let yourself lose your way because of a momentary loss!
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 05:14:02 AM
Of course, when the market is falling and you see how your balance also falls very much, you are sad and nervous, but you need to keep yourself in control and not succumb to emotions, but just believe that soon all will go up
Activity: 442
June 05, 2018, 05:07:29 AM
Well, you are very correct. Since it is an investment, do not value short-term operations too much. You can invest a sum of money. Then don't look every day. Just wait for the news to come out and look again. Because I think the current price is very low and will not be low. You can rest assured that you enter.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
June 05, 2018, 03:02:28 AM
Every source of investment and the asset where we put our money this is our duty to grab the minimum of profit. So, we need to track our plan and goal regularly. You may not say it is a addictive but this is our general duty of evaluating our portfolio time to time.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
June 05, 2018, 02:59:03 AM
It is normal for cryptocurrency traders to check market price all the time.
We also know it does nothing good.
We should make better use of our time to study projects.
Activity: 124
June 04, 2018, 10:39:09 PM
Encrypted currency fluctuations are normal, so don't look at the price every hour and go out and enjoy your life.

All of us will become rich as long as we persist in not selling anything.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
June 04, 2018, 10:31:32 PM
Yes that right. Just focus on what you know about crypto to reached what goals you wanted to get in the few years to come. And I think that is the way to earn more profit than buy and selling just for fun, I mean spending it when you want to buy something that you don't usually use in your daily needs and to your family.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
June 04, 2018, 10:14:14 PM

I also think cryptocurrecny in that way. The positive impact that cryptocurrecny has given to us make things worth to happy for. Seeing the green trend make me feel that I'm winning in a car racing.

Yes definitely crypto can be so addictive especially when you have a target that you want to achieve and the profit you want to have.
Pages:
Jump to: