Pages:
Author

Topic: This can be addictive!! - page 20. (Read 3779 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 09:48:06 PM
This crypto world is very highly possibilities and there is very brighter future according to me .and one can attracted through this opportunitys and became addicted but here you all need to Know one thing that alt coins are always subject to risks.and there is no promise for rewardsnor tokens.
Activity: 340
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 09:39:10 PM
That's the reason that you should make sure that you don't buy/sell things radnomaly just for having fun, and you do it because you actually believe in the coin/ you have some reasons to think that it may go up.
Activity: 122
June 04, 2018, 05:40:27 PM
Yeah, at the first time i checked the price every hour but it was waste of time, don't do our mistakes
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
June 04, 2018, 03:58:48 PM
Observing the market fluctuations does have its own sensations, especially for those traders. Smile when going up and holding your head when it comes down to the usual spectacle. It may get tired longer. I just suggest to buy and stay for long term... Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
June 04, 2018, 03:57:35 PM
I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.

I also think cryptocurrecny in that way. The positive impact that cryptocurrecny has given to us make things worth to happy for. Seeing the green trend make me feel that I'm winning in a car racing.
Even if you get addicted of investing your money into any of the crypto currency, then you will be able to make some very good earnings as this will encourage you in making more investments and then working eve harder to make the right decision at the right time which will increase the chances of having more earning. the ones who are planning their future with the crypto currencies will be the happiest persons living on this earth.
Activity: 273
June 03, 2018, 07:20:16 AM
Yes,I do thing it can be called addictive.In every minute I'll be checking the price of crypto market especially bitcon price.But it's nice to called addictive because it is in a good thing.We earn money on it.
Activity: 210
June 03, 2018, 07:04:02 AM
Yeah is that so !! Just like me ive always check my post about crypto related !! And do my job so hard!! And that makes me addictive on this activity!!!
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
June 03, 2018, 07:03:59 AM
Yes, it certainly can be addictive. When I first started out, I was also constantly checking prices of crypto I had purchased. I don't do it so much now - due in part to the volatility of the market. The best thing to do, is research, buy, and then check in occasionally. I feel that if one of my coins makes it big, then I'll hear about it on here and/or on news sites.
Activity: 142
June 03, 2018, 06:58:52 AM
Yes, I think when you invest in this industry, you need to plan for the worst, and always keep a clear mind to judge the market, do not sell your tokens easily, because it will affect you Interests.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
June 03, 2018, 06:53:13 AM
When you just come to the market of crypto currency, it is difficult to distract from it.  You want to constantly check the graphics.  And if something goes wrong, then panic sets in.  But over time, you relax and will not look at the charts for several days or even weeks.
I fully agree with the author! When you're in the deal and the market is growing-I checked the charts every minute and even at night.I can tell I was addicted to it.Over time, im learned on the debt not smotet the dynamics and even to forget.If you are a long-term investor-you do not need to constantly monitor the exchange rates
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
June 03, 2018, 06:53:07 AM
Anybody can earn money in this market but you have to be calm and be patience, believe upon yourself and keep moving you will earn a lot in this market.and invest in  interesting projects.
if we invest in the market then we have to prepare the initial capital for us to plant on the coin market, and my advice before buying the market better to find information first, which coin potentially will quickly rise
Activity: 294
June 03, 2018, 06:52:12 AM
When I first started I was able to earn$ 300 a month I was very inspired by this and thought that I can do everything, and lost everything very quickly.. All you need is common sense
All you need is to learn all about cryptocurrency and learn the basics of trading. Right now keep it to yourself as a lesson learned overcome your greed in yourself and be patient because that's the big secret here in crypto world. You will be fine here for sure once you able to do it all that. Goodluck.
Activity: 167
June 03, 2018, 06:48:52 AM
I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.

I also think cryptocurrecny in that way. The positive impact that cryptocurrecny has given to us make things worth to happy for. Seeing the green trend make me feel that I'm winning in a car racing.
copper member
Activity: 364
June 03, 2018, 06:47:16 AM
When I first started I was able to earn$ 300 a month I was very inspired by this and thought that I can do everything, and lost everything very quickly.. All you need is common sense

That's it never rush things. The feeling of aggressiveness is about to overcome the way we think. That is why as new in this business we think that this is a very easy thing to do and then we lose because we do not understand fully what the system is all about. So next time do it carefully and learn more about the project that you are into.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 03, 2018, 06:44:03 AM
When you just come to the market of crypto currency, it is difficult to distract from it.  You want to constantly check the graphics.  And if something goes wrong, then panic sets in.  But over time, you relax and will not look at the charts for several days or even weeks.
Activity: 98
June 03, 2018, 06:42:35 AM
What you experienced is what most, if not all, new investors feel right at the start. With time though you start to get used to the market being volatile and not making sense, then you start to realise that it's not healthy to be checking and worrying all the time. It can definitely be addicting though, especially when it's all new and there's all these coins that you want!
Activity: 224
June 03, 2018, 06:39:11 AM
This is really some degree of dependency, and the whole crypto world is a gamble because here you risk and you can win or lose everything!
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
June 03, 2018, 06:24:17 AM

If you trained yourself to have decent knowledge about cryptocurrency and know how the market really works you will be able you will minimize depression every failure you encounter in day trading. Crypto is really addicting especially if you have plenty of money to invest with but be cautious on every investment you do. Do not focus on crypto, get a life and start to socialize in order not to depressed in the future.
Activity: 111
June 03, 2018, 02:48:22 AM
Well, maybe you're expressing it as an addiction. But I would call it a good habit. Just go and check on what resistance was sold. As on me with steeply
Activity: 140
June 03, 2018, 02:32:24 AM
I very much agree with your point of view. People tend to lose themselves in the face of profits. This is normal. People are greedy. All want to live a rich life. However, we must control our emotions and we must not affect our emotions too much.
Pages:
Jump to: