Pages:
Author

Topic: This can be addictive!! - page 21. (Read 3779 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 03, 2018, 02:18:37 AM
Yes i do feel it is very addictive too but on my terms no matter fail bounty i got i never lose hope because i know one day i eill be lucky too and get some profits. I am just waiting for that to happen
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
June 03, 2018, 02:17:08 AM
Yes I agree it is very addictive because you are getting money from investment.It will make you rich in short time.
Activity: 420
June 03, 2018, 02:11:51 AM
Anybody can earn money in this market but you have to be calm and be patience, believe upon yourself and keep moving you will earn a lot in this market.and invest in  interesting projects.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
June 02, 2018, 11:15:17 PM
Always remember that you can not earn all the money of the world. Therefore, relax, go out into the street, do not get frustrated with missed opportunities and invest in new interesting projects

This is something important, newbies have the tendency to believe they can earn any amount of money in the market and that is simply not true you need to recognize that even if the profits you can get out of this market are way superior than anything you can get in any other market there are still limits and you need to understand that lesson very well or you risk holding your coins for too long and to not sell them when it is the right time.
Activity: 251
May 25, 2018, 04:54:44 PM
You need to learn to pace yourself. The fact that you want to make money does not mean that you stop taking care of yourself mentally. There will never be enough money that you have, the more money you make, the more you will want. So take a time out, start looking after yourself and take a break from the market some times.
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
May 25, 2018, 02:39:43 PM
Always remember that you can not earn all the money of the world. Therefore, relax, go out into the street, do not get frustrated with missed opportunities and invest in new interesting projects
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 12:17:02 PM
Always need to remain calm, even with such a strong fall in the market.
As already advised before, just keep the coins until they return their value.
There is no point in selling at a loss.
Activity: 33
May 23, 2018, 12:13:32 PM
Trading can be addictive, just try to concentrate on other work.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
May 23, 2018, 12:11:19 PM
I think that in order to move forward in understanding crypts one needs to spend a lot of time on the forum, but the crypt is almost like a gamble because there is a risk and an opportunity to win easy money.
Activity: 210
Merit: 17
May 23, 2018, 10:24:06 AM
Right, we need to maintain an optimistic attitude when investing in cryptocurrencies! Don't be frustrated for a moment's win or lose! We must have a vision! Be able to have courage and determination!
Activity: 568
May 23, 2018, 09:59:19 AM
When I first started I was able to earn$ 300 a month I was very inspired by this and thought that I can do everything, and lost everything very quickly.. All you need is common sense
I believe everyone has earned an income here, but the important thing is how to really have them for a long time.

Fear factor is usually the hindrance that breaks the mindset of every crypto keepers, just like having tokens and waiting for so long to have a small amount equivalent listed in the exchange, when small movement of price, immediately grab the opportunity without thinking that it might hit a bigger one for the coming days, and at the end of the day, we lost a chance making a good profit because it really happens, anyway there no one to blame, we are all responsible on our decision and keep it a lesson to learn.
Activity: 92
May 23, 2018, 09:05:40 AM
When I first started I was able to earn$ 300 a month I was very inspired by this and thought that I can do everything, and lost everything very quickly.. All you need is common sense
I believe everyone has earned an income here, but the important thing is how to really have them for a long time.
Activity: 116
May 22, 2018, 04:45:42 PM
Activity: 396
May 19, 2018, 05:41:25 AM
You need to maintain a normal state of mind to play cryptocurrency. Don't be unhappy because the market is red, and don't be crazy because the market is green. You must have a calm heart.
Activity: 70
May 19, 2018, 05:38:23 AM
Yes it could be very addictive especially if you don't have anything much else to do other than staring at your computer or laptop and waiting for your sell order to be eaten. Yes, I have been in that kind of situation before and I barely sleep waiting for the increase of that certain coin. Made me feel like I was crazy and got hooked up with trading.
Activity: 117
May 19, 2018, 01:16:20 AM
Yep it's very addictive like gambling in Esport HAHAHA every minute i'll check who's winning and i check every team performance etc every time i make bet.
Activity: 686
May 19, 2018, 12:35:47 AM
I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.
That is the thing with cryptocurrencies, at first you may think that you are only gaining information about a new technology and after a few weeks you realize that you have invested more time in cryptocurrencies than the time you have invested in any other activity in your free time, and suddenly you realize that cryptocurrencies have become a very important part of your life.
Activity: 202
May 19, 2018, 12:26:34 AM
I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.

Yes thats right, being obsessed in checking trades is not good, thats unhealthy it makes you down ,the reason of panic decisions,but its normal  to newbies, its just the matter of adjusting and controlling yourself, we can maintain our balanced life if we have faith the coins were holding.
Activity: 196
May 18, 2018, 05:33:46 PM
you are right OP. It is never a good idea to check the price of the coins all the time, checking it every minute is not healthy as you can become increasingly more and more agitated as you look at the prices especially when the market is on a downtrend which could lead to the investor panic selling their coins due to fear.
Activity: 98
Merit: 13
May 18, 2018, 02:57:46 PM
It's a nice advice, however, I believe that many become addicted to this in any case. It's easy to say - do not check the rate too often. But the problem is that they cannot fail to check. Once you have started trading - you are already hooked on it. I mean, dependence appears from the very fact of involvement in trade, and not from the fact that you start to visit the site more often.

Yes, this is addictive. Starting to trade, keep this in mind. Be ready to put up with it and spend every free minute on it. It's good if you are ready to resist the impulses. But if not - at least you knew what you agreed to.
Pages:
Jump to: