Pages:
Author

Topic: This can be addictive!! - page 23. (Read 3779 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 04:17:42 PM
Personally, i became addicted to seeing prices when i started trading. It's very stressful  Cry
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
May 08, 2018, 04:04:16 PM
I used to be a cmc addict. Now, i watch the prices once or twice every week and i only sell altcoins that already reached the desired price for selling.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 03:50:02 PM
The most important thing is not to bother his head. Make a list of trade and trade only at specific times, it will not worry all the time.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
May 08, 2018, 03:37:29 PM
Maybe once a week is ideal for long-term investments, moreover I think it is not effective to set up a portfolio because we also need to study the trends of each coin we have.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
May 08, 2018, 03:14:49 PM
Some people buy some coins and really forget about it until the next year or two. Others check every day because they like it, or their work. I think it's just a matter of habit. But for long-term investment I think there is a point, to not too often open the chart.
Activity: 153
May 08, 2018, 10:28:13 AM
I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.

Observing the market fluctuations does have its own sensations, especially for those traders. Smile when going up and holding your head when it comes down to the usual spectacle. It may get tired longer. I just suggest to buy and stay for long term.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
May 08, 2018, 10:21:32 AM
I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.
If you don't wanna make frequent trade, you should avoid checking market every day.
Just put your orders and bids there, and check them every month.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
May 08, 2018, 09:44:16 AM
Yes it could be very addictive especially if you don't have anything much else to do other than staring at your computer or laptop and waiting for your sell order to be eaten. Yes, I have been in that kind of situation before and I barely sleep waiting for the increase of that certain coin. Made me feel like I was crazy and got hooked up with trading.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
May 08, 2018, 09:39:32 AM
need a little wait for the profit will be in any case the excitement and nervousness are not needed in this business only a cold approach to business
Activity: 303
Merit: 15
May 08, 2018, 09:34:13 AM
I lead an active life. Cryptocurrency I just don't interfere. The main thing is not much focus on them. I for example have a job, a girlfriend and friends, and my fascination with crypto-currencies does not take me a lot of time.

Yes, do not add all your assets to the encrypted world. Although this will bring greater benefits, you must know that no one knows when red will come.
Activity: 532
May 08, 2018, 09:29:32 AM
I lead an active life. Cryptocurrency I just don't interfere. The main thing is not much focus on them. I for example have a job, a girlfriend and friends, and my fascination with crypto-currencies does not take me a lot of time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Your professional profile on the blockchain
May 08, 2018, 09:23:26 AM
I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.

For a balanced life, you should always be careful about your habits, and you shouldn't let crypto be your all life. Don't forget, these currencies are so volatile, thus, it is impossible to be happy with crypto in every moment of your life.
Crypto affects life, but it's not worth it to completely capture your life. You need to find your optimal condition in which you do not get depressed in the red market, but continue to fight.
Activity: 448
May 08, 2018, 09:07:34 AM
I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.

For a balanced life, you should always be careful about your habits, and you shouldn't let crypto be your all life. Don't forget, these currencies are so volatile, thus, it is impossible to be happy with crypto in every moment of your life.
Activity: 700
May 07, 2018, 03:09:09 PM
I think having fun over our success will not be a problem as long as we are not late and staying focused on our work will not really affect our achievements in the future. I strongly recommend that we occasionally leave and leave our computers because there are many things that are also important are more important than money
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
May 07, 2018, 03:05:13 PM
It is always good in an article then it will be news that is very encouraging. However, if otherwise then the stress can happen. may often see also is not the wrong thing, but it has other purposes to analyze.
Activity: 392
May 07, 2018, 02:36:57 PM

Cryptocurrencies has become for me some sort of drugs. And now I am satisfying every day of living in the world of crypto. This is not just good money. Here you become decent person that’s free, smart and cheerful.
You said very beautifully! The world of crypt really makes us independent and intelligent people and draws our head. I spend a few hours each day in the crypto.
Activity: 82
May 07, 2018, 02:35:04 PM
It is true that I have had the same experience with you, which will affect our mood and affect our work and health.
Activity: 368
Merit: 18
May 07, 2018, 02:23:00 PM
Yes it could be ,But it could also be depressing when you loss too much money because of it,
I think it is best to enjoy your time and don't get too attach in it there are so many things that you could do specially if you're not really a good trader ,
Just buy something that could be in a good price in the future and leave it there wait till it reach the price that you want.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
May 07, 2018, 02:18:51 PM
It is addictive. As long as you are involved in crypto, you have interests and it can be very haunting. I try to put some distance with crypto when it become too obsessive by putting things in perspective, as it's just crypto
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
May 07, 2018, 02:15:17 PM
There is a well-known rule - if you plan to invest money in coins, invest only the amount that you are ready to lose. So you manage to avoid stresses, and the chances of success often increase.
True dont put your money in a way wherein you cant have to lose it for cause everything that you wanted to be can ever be happen for better to be the version that you think wise.
Pages:
Jump to: