Pages:
Author

Topic: This can be addictive!! - page 24. (Read 3779 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
May 07, 2018, 02:10:59 PM
There is a well-known rule - if you plan to invest money in coins, invest only the amount that you are ready to lose. So you manage to avoid stresses, and the chances of success often increase.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 12:05:04 PM
Many people have this problem of addiction. For active trading, we constantly check the market update. But still you need to learn patience and learn to follow your prepared strategy without constant panic.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
May 05, 2018, 08:34:46 AM
I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.

Cryptocurrencies has become for me some sort of drugs. And now I am satisfying every day of living in the world of crypto. This is not just good money. Here you become decent person that’s free, smart and cheerful.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
May 05, 2018, 07:57:29 AM
Crypto is very addicting, especially in the beginning. After that you learn to deal with the swings and how the markets work but starting off it is really tough to put down that phone. That is why I always stress having a proper routine outside of cryptocurrency. Whether that means getting in good workouts, hanging out with friends and family, or some alone time to do your hobby, you should do it. Whatever it means to you get a routine outside of cryptocurrency because that will go a long way in keeping your brain sane and yes everything is dependable on the profit you want to gain from your trades. People who got rich with the successful trades probably had neglected their social life a bit and committed themselves fully to the market system. The small percent of the investors which gained the bigger profit had the significant amount of the luck and their time was not so significant for their profit and even if everyone desires the wealth and richness from the market balance must be preserved between the market and the real life because in the end you can also get out with a loss and you will then ask yourself where did you spend all your time and life is short and watching all day at the market charts can be distressing and ungratefull. To be truly successful you must watch the happening in the market all the time but is that really needed when you have enough to be happy in your life outside the market curves and different coin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 8
May 05, 2018, 06:49:34 AM
If we pay attention more than required in a work then it is equal to an addiction. As we feel hungry on time. Work is also like this. It should be done timely like we go on duty work, do our job and come back home.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
May 05, 2018, 02:48:11 AM
Yeah, that is fully right, but I would argue about neglecting checking the trades.  I am saying that it Is necessary in the case of huge market growth, to get more money, because you know, it happens.
Activity: 22
May 04, 2018, 01:07:09 PM
I agree, it can be because you are getting money from research and investing. it makes the average person feel like they are on Wall Street or something. Keep your head in it and don't throw away cash.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
May 04, 2018, 01:41:05 AM
I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.

The instability of bitcoin is quite natural for the market. His quotes fluctuate regularly. Do not fixate on testing every minute, you just need to develop and maintain a strategy, develop patience.
Activity: 140
May 02, 2018, 06:42:34 AM
yes it can be addictive but it is fun the thrill is what keeps people going on but we should not take it as our duty to do well in it because then we loose the interest in it we loose the fun and it becomes a burden we should not let this happen we should enjoy it because at the end we will get our profit it is just a matter of time
Activity: 266
May 02, 2018, 03:03:31 AM
seeing the market is very volatile I think better improving to do as much as possible while still making a profit. You will benefit in the end but the good things take time, do not panic sell, hold anything until you are in profit and take advantage of the opportunity to invest and sell it in the right moment.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
May 02, 2018, 02:42:48 AM
All you need now is just place the order below the price while you do your daily work and look at it once in a while. If your order is filled then you are lucky and get profit, if not then be patient and wait on other occasions.
do trading while working on the bounty. You will get double profit.
Activity: 297
Merit: 1
May 02, 2018, 02:34:06 AM
That is true being too greedy specially in trades can be very addicting, and quite dangerous. Because it is not always that you can gain profits in each trade sometime you wouls also lose in it and when you are do obsessed in getting your capital or even get profits you end up losing more. That is why discipline and knowing when to stop is very important in trading.
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
May 02, 2018, 02:22:50 AM

of course what happens to you is a normal thing and almost all beginners feel it. there is no other way than you are looking for a great deal of experience and certainly a broader insight so that you better understand the market growth pattern and its decline without having to fret as you discussed.
Activity: 238
May 02, 2018, 02:21:03 AM

yes, if you're using the exchange with advanced trading features, such as limit orders, you can simply set them up knowing the trades will executes so you won't miss anything
Activity: 434
May 02, 2018, 02:15:18 AM
up and down the market is common and this is already a risk. familiarize yourself with things like this need to make myself not too panicked. most importantly always prepare a target and must be patient, as well as setting up an appropriate strategy.
Activity: 336
May 02, 2018, 02:08:27 AM
I fully agree with you,because do not worry about your finances, nothing will happen to them,even if there are gaps with the coin that is in your wallet,but do not worry, the price will increase
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
May 02, 2018, 02:06:24 AM

The happy medium is when you come to learn to live with and love the dips just as much as you love and live with the bull runs.  Not checking trades to often is just one of many strategies.  Another way to look at it is splitting your resources into long, short and mid-term trading goals. 
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 02, 2018, 02:04:16 AM
Many people feel that it is addictive. Well, investing in ICO may make people feel so hurt but also can make them so happy to the moon.
The red and green appearance in the coin market is usually to be seen. When we are expecting to invest for a long time investment, it is better not to check the market every time. Just check for analyzing the progress.
But, when we are a trading, it is important to check the update of the market rapidly.
Actually, those will depend on our strategy. However, it is better not to be panic or depressed when seeing red.
Its all about the red and green in this extremely volatile crypto market. These rapid fluctuations in the values of cryptocurrencies will obviously tempt you to check the coin values regularly making it addictive indeed. Personally, I check the values of the coins in my portfolio now and then(Not everyday) since I can resist the urge to check the values and am a long term HODLER. Whenever the market stays bearish for a prolonged period, I tend to go out and have fun instead of checking the market to help release the pressure. When the market is in the green, I check it out now and then to stay updated.
Activity: 175
May 02, 2018, 02:03:25 AM
At first it is addictive especially if you received a token you wish it has a value already then you think to sell it right away so that you can earn money but at latter part you need first to wait for the better profit to earn. Being addictive put yourself depress if you receive a negative result just enjoy and wait for a better future in crypto world.
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
May 02, 2018, 01:58:39 AM
As a Crypto trader I used daily timeframe for trading hence I am not addicted to checking the price every now and then besides my charts, bitcoin is a very volatile crypto checking the price eveytime is hazardous as a trader.
Pages:
Jump to: