Pages:
Author

Topic: This dip is great! - page 4. (Read 1304 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
July 02, 2018, 03:55:06 AM
Yes but not all people see it as a great opportunity for them to buy potential cryptos at a cheaper price. If granted that this dip is going more deeper, that would really a jackpot because it is just very rare to see bitcoin to go down as low as 5,000$. Moreover, this dip would hopefully serve as an eye opener for everyone to not panic but rather make it as an opportunity to buy more.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 11:32:28 PM
During the dip the buyers will have a great buy opportunity as well as they may have good conditions to buy, we can buy them in the dip you think about but the dip will take place if you buy it or Not depending on your decision
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 01, 2018, 09:11:08 PM
While every one is in a panic, remember this is the best time to get some bargains, we're down under 300 billion total cap which opens things up again.

I've just reinvested in to PRL again at 2910 SAT, insane value.

What's every one else buying? suggest your best buys.

of course it's all good to buy a moment like this.
I further recommend to buy alt coin newly emerging in the exchange like bobs repairs because at this price is very far away at the price of ICO.
but it all depends on your research on the coins you want to invest.

If you didn’t get burned earlier and have funds sitting there to be invested then this dip is indeed great, I just notice that most people don‘t really have so many funds left as they got already severly burned. But in case you were able to lock in your profits you look forward to times like that. I think we all need to learn to look at this less emotionally and rather logicallly. Buy the fud, sell the fomo. Not the other way around.

Well if you're that kind of person who sees opportunities in a market like this instead of panicking, it's always best to be a little careful as well especially those alts that at ico value or lower. I mean it can be a lot profitable of course in the long run, but you can never be too careful with all the shitty coins that could end up dead
Merit: 60
June 30, 2018, 05:44:32 PM
While every one is in a panic, remember this is the best time to get some bargains, we're down under 300 billion total cap which opens things up again.

I further recommend to buy alt coin newly emerging in the exchange like bobs repairs because at this price is very far away at the price of ICO.

If you didn’t get burned earlier and have funds sitting there to be invested then this dip is indeed great, I just notice that most people don‘t really have so many funds left as they got already severly burned. But in case you were able to lock in your profits you look forward to times like that. I think we all need to learn to look at this less emotionally and rather logicallly. Buy the fud, sell the fomo. Not the other way around.
Activity: 266
Merit: 60
June 28, 2018, 06:28:53 AM

I love your enthusiasm but it all bummed me down when you started talking about PRL. I don't even know what that is. There are better altcoins than investing in this one. The dip is better than ever, but I am laying my hands off if I am buying with bitcoins,I don't have a problem spending fiat for alts but am reconsidering that too. My gut says that the markets would crash more,god forbid Cry. And my gut is right most of the times.  

You can say what you like about choice of coin but the results speak loud, PRL over the past few weeks has been swinging 10% plus a day, it's just started to slow now and I've stopped trading against it and gone to Dent which is also swinging 10-20% a day.

Also the very low market cap coins are bouncing back harder than the top coins, since making this thread I've pulled in 60% roughly day trading with just Dent and PRL.

PRL aka Oyster is very undervalued now while other coins like EOS are over valued but tend to be the "go to" on these forums, PRL only has a 12 million cap but still has massive community support and has crashed right down to the bottom, say what you like but proof is in the results, I would not have made 60% swing trading top 10 coins.

Method is simple, coins that have been dumped very hard recently with a good community and project, put in a buy order very low, decide the low based on it's all time low and factor in market condition a little, watch it during an up run, when it slows sell.

10-20% on most trades doing so... the moment you hit all time low the amount of sellers left are just pure panic types, I feel the risk is less than a coin with tons of holders who purchased under current price and just have to weigh up where they want their profit to be.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
June 28, 2018, 06:25:46 AM
This is a decent opportunity to purchase at the most minimal cost, yet you need to comprehend that the cost will in any case solidify a bit, so you ought not seek after a quick development.
Activity: 80
June 28, 2018, 05:29:14 AM
Not great, you don't know how much others have lost. You are definitely someone who has not bought a coin. Buying coins is now losing money.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
June 28, 2018, 04:58:21 AM
Some of the most recent platform currencies have performed well. If you really want to invest, I can recommend some for you! But it is purely personal opinion!
1.FT
2.ARP
3.OCX
4.HT
Activity: 310
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 03:25:18 AM

are you sure jump in to PRL ?
how about their dev ? i heard they dump their coin and price fall hard Huh
PRL dev is good. they have big communities. they will have listed on bitforex soon
down price of PRL was caused from btc, btc down altcoin down including PRL Cry
Activity: 632
Merit: 250
June 28, 2018, 02:59:06 AM
Stellar is now very promising and cardano. These two coins can very well rise with the arrival of bulls. There is not much time left to verify all our assumptions.
June 28, 2018, 02:51:11 AM
Normally, new and inexperienced investors are likely to sell the number of cryptos they have invested to exit the market to avoid losses. And the dip at the moment, IMO, it is great to be able to purge the market to prevent ongoing pump and dump rates recently because new entrants are entering the market. I expect the market to rebound sharply in July. Please just HODL.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
June 27, 2018, 10:29:08 PM

Activity: 45
June 27, 2018, 08:38:16 PM
Sure, this deep is good for buy some coins. If you want to waiting more than this, i think you will be late. Specially you want to buy BTC, ETH, NEO. You will be rich with that coins.
Activity: 126
June 27, 2018, 08:03:55 PM
yes every flash dip means flash up too,
just ride the bounching candle
for now i think playing fiat is more safe Grin
Activity: 126
June 27, 2018, 08:02:44 PM

are you sure jump in to PRL ?
how about their dev ? i heard they dump their coin and price fall hard Huh
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
June 27, 2018, 07:58:44 PM
This hasn't been said enough. The dip is indeed GREAT!

This is the perfect time to buy crypto because it seems like we have already reached the bottom of this bearish cycle. There is nowhere to go but up so investors today can easily turn a quick profit when the market cycles towards an uptrend in the coming weeks. Caveat!
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
June 27, 2018, 07:52:05 PM

I love your enthusiasm but it all bummed me down when you started talking about PRL. I don't even know what that is. There are better altcoins than investing in this one. The dip is better than ever, but I am laying my hands off if I am buying with bitcoins,I don't have a problem spending fiat for alts but am reconsidering that too. My gut says that the markets would crash more,god forbid Cry. And my gut is right most of the times. 
Activity: 238
Merit: 17
June 27, 2018, 07:29:31 PM

Lool, because most of people are panic sellers, because some of them invest a lot of money in crypto and they dont want to loose them all. And dont forget, that a lot of people sell to buy back at bottom, that's why dumping is so strong.
panic selling and FUD, these 2 factor that are causing the market to go down at this time. almost all crypto has decreased, I don't know how long this market down trend took place, but I still hold some crypto because I believe the market will soon recover

Thats what I'm talking about, this is the second, and sometimes the first, reasons for the fall of the market. It is enough for several authoritative sources to declare that the market will fall, and then shortly dump bitcoin, as panic and sales begin to spread like a disease, with frenzied speed.
Activity: 110
June 27, 2018, 10:05:08 AM
I think the decline is not enough and should continue to fall until next August, It is very likely that the price of Bitcoin will be lower compared to last month, I strongly believe this slump is great, it is a very good entry point to reinvest or utilize our current investment.
Activity: 99
Merit: 11
Your Gate to Decentralized Internet
June 27, 2018, 09:01:40 AM
THis dip is the best thing ever Im Buying coin like crazy . It will bounce back and this time it will go higher than we can imagine . A lot of people have come Into crypto since last bull run and are just waiting to see green to start putting money back in

Dip is never good because it goes back and we have panic sellers in the market who on the small dip creates so much havoc that they start to sell and further the market falls badly and it takes so much time for the recovery to start happen. Thus better that dip does not happen for long time .

I agree, there are not many like the thread starter that are so enthusiastic about another dip, most of us have already bought the dip in February and see the value of our assets consistently shrinking.
Pages:
Jump to: