Pages:
Author

Topic: This market is unhealthy? Maybe Not! - page 21. (Read 4600 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 06:09:06 AM
You can say what you like but markets go down when there is no confidence!
If it crashes big time the media will make cryptos look worse than they already have!
Such is life!

Media does not care what kind of crap to push into the consumer's ears. They make money on the news, no matter how good or bad. Falls without corrections do not happen, I wait for a rollback to $ 8-9k.
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 28, 2018, 06:04:34 AM
If it crashes big time the media will make cryptos look worse than they already have!
Such is life!

Yes such is life. In my country there is already no confidence. And certainly if the market will crash Media would say something like: we have warned you, that it would be like this!
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 06:01:43 AM
I believe that on the contrary it is a normal market. After growth should the correction. If the cryptocurrency is stable, then how could make a profit?  I make money off her volatility.  Who unsuccessfully invested don't sell. HODL.
Activity: 88
June 28, 2018, 05:55:32 AM
I agree with your statement , if the market crashes for long time then the media will surely show crypto as a worst thing even more worse . but this is unexpected for a growing industry to crash for a long time , all we can do is hope for the best.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
June 27, 2018, 11:21:56 PM
The cryptocurrency market is developing cyclically and it has already had similar falls. Do not worry about the fact that now the market has fallen, because soon we will see the beginning of an upward cycle, that will bring the price of cryptocurrency to new level.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
June 27, 2018, 11:21:46 PM
Market is not always unhealthy it will become an increasing value maybe this year. This is the time to buy some crypto when market is unhealthy. Crypto market would become worse and would become in good condition.
Activity: 196
June 27, 2018, 11:00:23 PM
Nothing is for sure in living the life. Then don't blame if crypto also has the movement of which is uncertain. Of course there will always be negative news surrounding crypto. crypto will make possible the longer will increasingly move down. This is a reasonable condition.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 10:30:41 PM
There are too many adverse factors in this market, and every day there will be news that is not conducive to BTC, including the country's denial of BTC and usdt secondary issuance.

Activity: 168
June 27, 2018, 10:09:55 PM
Such is life!

So what does a healthy market look like? which rises constantly without correction? come on, where does a crypto price determined.
Maybe everyone does not want to hear, but a crash may indeed be needed to balance the market.
Activity: 56
June 27, 2018, 10:01:28 PM
Crypto is a new marker constantly developping, so sometimes we do not understand all the processes. Plus, like at all markets, there is some kind of manipulation from big smart money. It is healthy now.
 Smiley
Activity: 35
June 27, 2018, 09:59:02 PM
Somehow you can say that but sincerely, a lot of persons are still making money from it no matter how unhealthy it seems to be. Th best thing is to understand the market and you are good to go...
Activity: 140
June 27, 2018, 09:54:34 PM
Currently, the market has not been healthy at all. But the truth remains that, if we can all exercise patience, we will see how the market will pick up with speed within the nearest possible timeframe. No cause for alarm, no cause for fidgeting. Just ensure you are holding and that's all...
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 09:53:33 PM
Such is life!

I will not argue with you, because in fact we always see market capitalization reduced every week. Having a half portfolio is certainly not cool, and there are times that it will be frustrating. But if we look at it from another point of view, maybe this is an opportunity, at least if we start buying the same coins, it looks like the portfolio will recover faster than we expected.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
June 27, 2018, 09:46:12 PM
Such is life!

You can also say whatever you feel, but some people consider this situation to be a healthy correction of last year's big rise.
Of course this time crypto is not all right, but that's how it works. And if you look further back, you might think of something different.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
June 27, 2018, 06:21:14 PM
Such is life!

I like unhealthy markets rather I like it when everybody is scared.

In situations like this I often become greedy, but this time it feels like a longer market correction to me. Let's see.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
June 27, 2018, 05:55:32 PM
Such is life!

The cryptocurrency market is unhealthy for those investors who wants an on the spot money or easy money.They are the people who are impatient to wait. Despite of the low price of cryptocurrencies I still believe that I will gain profit here.Maybe not now,but in the future.
For those that want to earn fast profits any market is going to be unhealthy for them, how many people lose their money in the market of forex or stock and those markets do not move as abruptly as the market of cryptocurrencies, so people need to stop complaining about the market and improve themselves instead since the market is not going to change in the near future.
Activity: 658
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 05:03:03 PM
2018 is a bearish year and we cannot change anything. Like and you I am disappointed because I am an investor and this market situation is no suitable for me. There is no magic pill which repairs everything instantly so it need to wait some time when the falling tendency will over.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 03:21:04 PM
As for me, so in the market is now a complete disappointment with investors. The fact is that, as at this time of the year, we all were waiting for the implementation of the many projects that raised funds last year. In the end, what do we see? Endless shifts in the timing of implementation, attempts to deceive investors on every little thing. If everything goes on and on, the market will continue to fall and where no one will say any more.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
June 27, 2018, 03:03:13 PM
Such is life!

It may be a painful blow, for those who enter crypto in the hope of huge profits quickly. And the more that comes out, the deeper the crash will happen. But of course there are limits, and when those who panic have volunteered out, opportunities return open, and produce winners from those who survive longer.
Activity: 26
June 27, 2018, 02:06:21 PM
Currently, there are many investors stuck with their investments that they made at high prices. There is no big news in favor of crypto also recently.
Pages:
Jump to: