Pages:
Author

Topic: This market is unhealthy? Maybe Not! - page 12. (Read 4600 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 05:58:16 AM
 Roll Eyes ShockedThe era of 2017 is the era of crypto currency! Everyone try to get it, now it is 2018.. because most of people think if I put my bukcs in crypto project it will definitely make me rich I recent years..as satoshi nakamoto's BITCOIN revolution..So they go for a Rush, put their money in different projects,they often forget what the project is..how it works what it's white paper.. This project creator r often promote their business through airdrop and bounty campaign..This is the time people r addicted to it..they forget their daily life activity and they put their valuable time in it..day by day they will become more and more addicted..cry for CRYPTOs the #CRYPTOMANIAC!!
Activity: 173
August 04, 2018, 05:53:51 AM
Yes it is true, the current market situation is unhealthy and not promising .the market is down this day. But it is of great certainty that the future of cryptocurrency is brighter
Activity: 210
August 04, 2018, 05:36:51 AM
it is true that now the cryptocurrency market is not healthy for traders.
because we can see the price of Bitcoin is getting lower.

yesterday it had risen to $ 8,300 but now dropped back to the price of $ 7,200, unfortunately.
Activity: 70
August 03, 2018, 06:03:42 AM

There is a lot of talk that the market will grow but the dynamics of the course is negative and the situation does not change for the better. I still believe and work, but it's starting to upset me
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 05:57:18 AM
This 2018 is at the moment very bad for crypto trading,Market is remained red except January and February 2018.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 03, 2018, 05:47:39 AM
It is only unhealthy when you do not know how to pace yourself as an investor. You should always give yourself ample time away from the market, clear your head, make sure you are thinking straight before you make any investments. That way you are always coming in level headed instead of amped up from staring at the charts all day.
copper member
Activity: 140
August 01, 2018, 05:34:31 PM
I think the market will recover soon  as everyone knows that the crypto market is very fluctuating which affects the the price of Bitcoin and Altcoins.  Wink
Activity: 350
August 01, 2018, 05:29:56 PM
Unfortunately, the market does not want to grow yet. I expected that at the end of July it will start to grow, but it is somehow stuck in place.
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
August 01, 2018, 05:11:15 PM
When the market was growing last year  for 6 months  and everybody was making profit nobody was complaining .
Now , when it  has corrected itself lot of complaints , panic and fud. This is human nature when things go to our favour we accept that as granted.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
August 01, 2018, 01:27:19 PM
Now again there is an active pressure on bitcoin by the media. This is done specifically to reduce the cost of bitcoin.
Activity: 32
August 01, 2018, 03:58:54 AM
It may look unhealthy to you, but not for everyone. You see fluctuations, volatility, crashing, and all kinds of price changing stuff is a normal thing in cryptocurrency. Infact this is the sign of a healthy market. Opening an opportunity for a good entry point and reap your profit later on. You cant expect the market to always increase, it will always experience struggles.
Activity: 1078
August 01, 2018, 03:58:17 AM
I think it is a normal market behaviour because after a huge growth in winter we need a deep correction in order to attract new money to the market. In my opinion, we will see green days in the near future.
Activity: 86
Merit: 2
August 01, 2018, 03:55:46 AM
There are still plenty of gems around, but people need two things to find them:
1. Effort
2. Patience

Unfortunately, a lot of newbies don't have either, they want someone to hand them a tip that wiLl 10x in a week, if it doesn't they moan and cry about lambo's, fud and scammers. People need to realise that they need to do their own research and make their own decisions. In the long runt hey will benefit.
Activity: 36
August 01, 2018, 03:53:25 AM
Yes, I very much agree with you. Now that large-scale projects are going on ICO, and the demand for funds is very large, this is not normal. A blockchain project does not even need so much money for products, and The cost of getting a good deal on the line is huge, I think it is very unhealthy. Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
July 30, 2018, 07:30:36 AM
I don't think the market is unhealthy but it can give you serous pains when it fluctuates like this. I think it's time for some good news.
copper member
Activity: 56
July 30, 2018, 07:23:20 AM
This market is a nightmare with impatient investors. They have not enough bravery and financial health on holding the coin and waiting for a better market situation.
It also contains many uncertainties which bring someone to the wealth and also can push people down the pit of poverty.
Activity: 45
July 30, 2018, 07:15:55 AM
The main thing is that the market is now stable and you can conduct a more accurate analysis of coins.  Also there is the opportunity to purchase at a good price.
Activity: 119
July 23, 2018, 01:43:03 PM
Indeed, long haul is the main route forward. Be that as it may, in doing as such, you must pick the coins which have been around for longer than others, those which have experienced the trial of time, and not ones which have no reputation. For the individuals who put resources into bitcoin 5-7 years prior, last December was their yahoo point. So it will for different coins come 5-7years from now. The way innovation is quickly pushing ahead, it is just a short time that blockhain would be actualized in nearly everything, and clearly cryptographic forms of money would not be let alone for this mass reception.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 03:59:34 PM
A lot of people might think that it is unhealthy, but I want to believe that this is a normal thing to happen in the market. Before joining, I knew it wasn't going to be a sweet ride all the time and I signed up anyways, So why panic now? People just need to be more patient and more believing of the market. Instead of complaining, take a good advantage of this trend!
Many people lack patience, especially for beginners. But you can see the change in the price of bitcoin over the past few years in order to understand how the market can grow very quickly in a short period of time. Just need to be able to wait.
Activity: 47
July 22, 2018, 08:04:58 AM
The market has continued to decline since it entered this year. You need more time and more research about this markets. There was a one-time pick-up, but it was not a big one. It fell again in a very short period of time and it continued until now.
Pages:
Jump to: