Pages:
Author

Topic: This market is unhealthy? Maybe Not! - page 11. (Read 4600 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 03:32:36 AM
It is true that the market is developing unhealthily, there are several factors that influence the growth of market prices that cannot grow properly. Going far deeper, when he gets a sudden development he falls back. Describes a market situation that is still unstable. The market will recover the price when they get the pump, and of course, it's not easy to get it.
Activity: 139
August 06, 2018, 03:05:01 AM
Belief, however, has no effect. Angry
Because the final factor affecting the market is the relationship between supply and demand, there are few new investors, which leads to the imbalance between supply and demand.
Activity: 308
August 06, 2018, 02:53:38 AM
You can say what you like but markets go down when there is no confidence!
If it crashes big time the media will make cryptos look worse than they already have!

But

Things are changing and I believe the Bulls will take Bitcoin to 7K plus and restore confidence!

Bitcoin Forever!

Being unhealthy from the crypto market is part of the risk, you just have to keep in mind that cryptocurrency markets are in good cycles, true bitcoin prices have disappeared, but the technology itself continues to grow, becoming stronger than ever, blockchain is one example of the greatest digital masterpiece currently.
Activity: 116
August 06, 2018, 02:32:22 AM
Usually circumstance of cryptomarket. The unpredictable is high so the vacillation is exceptionally focused. Hang on your USD to the most reduced cost and purchase the greatest number of as coin you can manage. sit tight for maybe a couple days when the value give your benefit, offer. The market will green and red once more, rehash the activity so you can make benefit.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 02:23:28 AM
I don't call such markets, unhealthy.

The way BTC is maintaining its support near $6k, this shows that the market is strong at these points and there is organic volume and hodlers to support such price range. We have volume. To grow, we definitely need more volume and investors and market is still figuring that out. There is nothing wrong in market having a slower growth.

Yeah this is true. It's been behaving organically, especially if you compare it to highly manipulated assets like oil, gold or the swiss franc. Now those are manipulated!

Bitcoin tends to respect support and resistance levels more than other assets do. And it follows fibonnanci patterns quite accurately. This is what traders call a "virgin" market, meaning unspoiled by algos and institutional funds. Which is why I think futures and ETFs are bad ideas. Keep their dirty hands out of here.
Activity: 322
August 06, 2018, 02:19:25 AM
If it crashes big time the media will make cryptos look worse than they already have!

But

Things are changing and I believe the Bulls will take Bitcoin to 7K plus and restore confidence!

Bitcoin Forever!

This is a healthy market, you are wrong to say unhealthy. Because so many people have made a lot of free money through reward campaigns, we make money easily, and you say unhealthy. You have to rethink what you say, this can make you panic.
Activity: 294
Merit: 30
The future of advertisement intelligence
August 05, 2018, 12:39:06 AM
You say obvious things and therefore it is difficult to disagree with you. The main thing is when it will happen and whether we will be able to hold our positions until this moment.
I think it has happened up to now, where many investors are releasing large assets so that a very long decline occurs and it takes a long time to be able to return prices and crypto back victorious. then you must do the HODL for now so that later you will get a big profit.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
August 04, 2018, 11:52:50 PM
The market fell and the condition is long since the beginning of the year. Many people are afraid if crypto will fall on and it makes a lot of investors have left. And this week I see if the price has been up Bitcoin. And I think this later that will be the beginning of the revival of crypto. And it's very positive that we should immediately make an investment.
Activity: 121
August 04, 2018, 11:40:40 PM
Market is unhealthy.it may be not.price of coins are increase may be decrese...it is normally happen in market...sometimes investors gain loss and some times gaine profit...it is normally happen in every bussiness and market....but still there are lot of good projects in which ypu investing money and earn profit.
Activity: 12
August 04, 2018, 02:45:00 PM

But

Bitcoin Forever!

It looks unhealthy for now but if you can as well be patient, the bearish trend would be over and we' d recover all our losses and even make more profit. Patience is very virtue in cryptocurrency. Lets spread positivity and not FUD and as for the media, it is too late to bring crypto down.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 02:31:11 PM
I also hope and believe that the market will go up. All the same, digital assets are something new and improved
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 02:19:25 PM
You say obvious things and therefore it is difficult to disagree with you. The main thing is when it will happen and whether we will be able to hold our positions until this moment.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
August 04, 2018, 01:25:16 PM
I don't call such markets, unhealthy.

The way BTC is maintaining its support near $6k, this shows that the market is strong at these points and there is organic volume and hodlers to support such price range. We have volume. To grow, we definitely need more volume and investors and market is still figuring that out. There is nothing wrong in market having a slower growth.
Activity: 294
August 04, 2018, 01:20:01 PM
I think in 1-2 years we will definitely see the price of 15 000 dollars for Bitcoin. I personally invest in various projects!  Wink
Activity: 224
August 04, 2018, 09:42:37 AM
They are healthy or not, it is in your knowledge, if they are always good because you have good experience and good penny selection, and you do not have enough experience choose the wrong coin and lose money from it. Blamed for the unhealthy cryptographic market
Activity: 90
August 04, 2018, 09:39:06 AM

But

Bitcoin Forever!

I would say that the cryptocurrency market is just the same as any market out there, just with a relativeley low level of trust and confidence in the market due to the fraud and scams
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
August 04, 2018, 09:32:08 AM
In some ways, it is unhealthy because there is no regulatory body to regulate these items and currencies. Most of the time is in a state of laissez faire development.

The problem with regulation is that is is usually set at a national level and crypto is an international currency that has no borders. It would have to discussed cross country lick a nuclear treaty to get everyone on board to set regulations
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 08:49:11 AM
In some ways, it is unhealthy because there is no regulatory body to regulate these items and currencies. Most of the time is in a state of laissez faire development.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
August 04, 2018, 06:20:52 AM
It is necessary to resolve all issues related to crypto-currencies at the legislative level, until this happens, it is useless to wait for the bullish trend.
Activity: 169
August 04, 2018, 06:00:15 AM
Well nothing to prove, we all see the market is bleeding and now that where in what some called "ghost month" from august to september market goes down and become worse.
Pages:
Jump to: