Pages:
Author

Topic: This market is unhealthy? Maybe Not! - page 13. (Read 4600 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 04:39:53 AM
A lot of people might think that it is unhealthy, but I want to believe that this is a normal thing to happen in the market. Before joining, I knew it wasn't going to be a sweet ride all the time and I signed up anyways, So why panic now? People just need to be more patient and more believing of the market. Instead of complaining, take a good advantage of this trend!
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 01:29:11 PM
I'm pretty sure that the prices of bitcoin english time will go down, just because the whales of the market want it. but even though the fall seems planned in the near future prices will still go up after the fall. do not worry that bitcoin will never grow and you will lose your money.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 07:37:17 AM
At the moment, the market is really in a very terrible condition compared to the previous year. Last year, there were a lot of hopes that really began to be realized by the end of the year, but today there are no such hopes.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
https://eloncity.io/
July 21, 2018, 07:33:48 AM
In my opinion, the market has been adjusted for a long time, and it has not stabilized yet, which means that many people are far away from encryption. Not enough to attract enough people to join in.
Activity: 420
July 21, 2018, 02:41:35 AM
Yes, the market is unhealthy. Many investors don't even look at the white paper to invest blindly, but this is also the normal cryptocurrency market is growing wildly, and the future market will become healthy.
Activity: 294
Merit: 30
The future of advertisement intelligence
July 21, 2018, 01:53:23 AM
I think this is the ups and downs of the crypto trend itself, when the worsening market should hold it back and be patient. if the media is very incentive to preach negative things better you always take the opportunities that exist, by multiplying the investment and trust the people around who if panic with the circumstances.
Activity: 153
https://www.soar.earth/
July 21, 2018, 01:41:12 AM
I agree that the market is not healthy ) it would be healthy we would not observe the red color
Activity: 168
July 18, 2018, 05:45:37 AM
You can say what you like but markets go down when there is no confidence!
If it crashes big time the media will make cryptos look worse than they already have!

But

Things are changing and I believe the Bulls will take Bitcoin to 7K plus and restore confidence!

Bitcoin Forever!

the current situation is very unpredictable, after a very sharp price spike in late 2017 and suddenly early 2018 prices declined until now, this makes everyone frustrated. many investors decided to abandon crypto.
Activity: 452
Merit: 7
July 18, 2018, 05:23:30 AM
I think you should not worry, the market is in the fall, but soon the growth will begin, I hope so
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
July 18, 2018, 05:22:18 AM
The market is changing already. Bitcoin has already reached $7,000 and the price is still increasing. This will give all of us hope because we are sure the market will become green again.
I hope that this trend will continue and the market will continue to grow without any decline. As it happens for about two months. Push forwards, two backwards....
Activity: 167
July 18, 2018, 05:19:10 AM
This isn't the greatest crash for crypto , if u look before there were two greater chrashes when something hop quick it's to execpt that will fall in an indistinguishable time from it jump's, this is ordinary and healty for crypto , hop to 20 000$ was unhelty , fall make opertunity to contribute more cash and settled the costs which is useful for crypto.
Activity: 249
July 18, 2018, 05:10:00 AM
Yes, the market is in a state of long-term collapse, and most of the time it is disappointing. It has scared away many new supporters who want to join.

Well Don't be scared. Today We saw a huge pump! 700 dollars a day this is great!
I think whales bought what they want and now they need that price will go up. When price was 5800 in the end of June there are no sellers on market so I think that was a deep and now we are in consolidation phase.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
July 18, 2018, 04:40:35 AM
The market is changing already. Bitcoin has already reached $7,000 and the price is still increasing. This will give all of us hope because we are sure the market will become green again.
Activity: 85
July 18, 2018, 04:36:23 AM
This conditions isn't less expected in Crypto has respect the unpredictable component it has and we realize that when such occurs there will be green light in the long run. Like it has been said frequently in this discussion that the best thing one can do it to be patient and sit tight for the green light with the goal that one will love any activity.
Activity: 456
Merit: 102
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 16, 2018, 04:20:19 PM
The world of cryptocurrency is very unstable, so we must be calm to any market condition. After all, we can make a profit even in a falling market. But to do this, we must correctly assess the situation and not give in to panic.
Activity: 140
July 16, 2018, 04:11:19 PM
Yes, the market is in a state of long-term collapse, and most of the time it is disappointing. It has scared away many new supporters who want to join.

They'll come back as soon as the prices go up. Panic sellers are the worst.
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
July 16, 2018, 03:12:18 AM
Activity: 137
July 15, 2018, 05:29:43 PM
There is a lot of talk that the market will grow but the dynamics of the course is negative and the situation does not change for the better. I still believe and work, but it's starting to upset me
Activity: 140
July 15, 2018, 05:21:17 PM
market unhealty Huh

yeah sure, but i believe in this year market will come in green day again.
i think in end year market will up again.
for now, we need to wait and keep hold all coin for next.

Go a step further and buy more if you're sure that your coin will rise.
Activity: 574
July 14, 2018, 11:47:28 AM
market unhealty Huh

yeah sure, but i believe in this year market will come in green day again.
i think in end year market will up again.
for now, we need to wait and keep hold all coin for next.
Pages:
Jump to: