Pages:
Author

Topic: TIDEX:Bitcoin and Altcoin exchange - page 13. (Read 51661 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
September 13, 2017, 01:33:19 PM
Hi tidex . i contact to your telegram account and i send 0.7 btc to your telegram account why blocked my account on telegram?
Activity: 103
Merit: 3
September 11, 2017, 04:45:08 PM
Where are you based in, what country?

We are based in Russia.

Registered address on your web site says London.
Also impossible to sign up as your form refuses to accept a phone number.
Activity: 114
Merit: 38
September 11, 2017, 02:23:54 PM
Official announcements and important news.

We have implemented a new deposit method for Ethereum and Ethereum based tokens. Now in every account, there is only one personal Ethreum and Ethereum based tokens address, please don't forget to check your addresses.

It will allow you to use only one deposit address for Ethereum and tokens.

Also in a few days, we are planning to integrate the same method for the Waves tokens and Waves based assets.

Thank you for staying with us!

RT: https://twitter.com/Tidex_Exchange/status/906127221638782976

Thats sound wonderfull! So there is no anymore wrong deposit problem on ETH and ETH tokens!
Activity: 521
Merit: 250
September 11, 2017, 07:23:57 AM
TX ID: 2pcsweXtzkTLaKPosaduC5CisdMJm1o6gEjZFus7ZWNQ |
TYPE: Outgoing Transfer |
DATE: 10/09/2017 12:40:31 |
SENDER ADDRESS: 3P8xWAbbd6BpFqrjUuC8xutjUbguEHcy92y |
TX AMOUNT: 2.00000000 ZrCoin |
RECIPIENT ADDRESS: 3PKyPYzdXm284bkaXHfLn9F4oBJvrKv15Aq |

hello, did not receive your coins on the stock account, what's the problem?

Hello!

If you still not received ZrCoins, please raise a support ticket with the details here - http://support.tidex.com/support/tickets/new
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
September 11, 2017, 02:56:56 AM
TX ID: 2pcsweXtzkTLaKPosaduC5CisdMJm1o6gEjZFus7ZWNQ |
TYPE: Outgoing Transfer |
DATE: 10/09/2017 12:40:31 |
SENDER ADDRESS: 3P8xWAbbd6BpFqrjUuC8xutjUbguEHcy92y |
TX AMOUNT: 2.00000000 ZrCoin |
RECIPIENT ADDRESS: 3PKyPYzdXm284bkaXHfLn9F4oBJvrKv15Aq |

hello, did not receive your coins on the stock account, what's the problem?
September 08, 2017, 02:43:52 PM

We have implemented a new deposit method for Ethereum and Ethereum based tokens. Now in every account, there is only one personal Ethreum and Ethereum based tokens address, please don't forget to check your addresses.

Also in a few days, we are planning to integrate the same method for the Waves tokens and Waves based assets.

if i get it right tokens will be recognize same way how MEW works? as i always looking for some wallets aside from MEW to transfer a token so it will
be much easier to buy ico coin then transfer it right away to tidex just needed to make sure that the exchange will be more establish in the long run
as exchange sometimes runs, thanks for this update OP.

Yes, that's right. You can use Ethereum address for receiving ICO tokens. But please note that it will work only for listed tokens.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
September 08, 2017, 08:18:09 AM

if i get it right tokens will be recognize same way how MEW works? as i always looking for some wallets aside from MEW to transfer a token so it will
be much easier to buy ico coin then transfer it right away to tidex just needed to make sure that the exchange will be more establish in the long run
as exchange sometimes runs, thanks for this update OP.
September 08, 2017, 08:16:11 AM

A single address for Ether and Ether-base tokens, right?

Does it mean that I won't have problems with sending my tokens to a wrong address? No more tears?)))

Yes! Only one personal Ethereum address. Soon it will be also available for the Waves deposits Smiley
Activity: 11
September 08, 2017, 08:13:06 AM

A single address for Ether and Ether-base tokens, right?

Does it mean that I won't have problems with sending my tokens to a wrong address? No more tears?)))
September 08, 2017, 08:07:41 AM

September 08, 2017, 07:39:20 AM
Are you guys taking new token submissions to your exchange? I can't seem to get in touch with you guys about doing this?

Greetings!

I'm the lead developer for MaxCoin and am interested in learning how we can go about getting MaxCoin listed on your exchange.

Thanks in advance!

Hello!

Please use [email protected]
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
MaxcoinProject.org
September 06, 2017, 09:23:44 PM

Greetings!

I'm the lead developer for MaxCoin and am interested in learning how we can go about getting MaxCoin listed on your exchange.

Thanks in advance!

September 04, 2017, 04:54:08 PM
Hello, I have not been able to receive emails for login for 2 hours, is there any problem with the site or my account? Also, before this problem, sometimes i was receiving these login emails late. I request your help.

Hello!

If you still not received any emails, please raise a support ticket with the details here - http://support.tidex.com/support/tickets/new

We appreciate your understanding and apologize for any inconvenience.
Activity: 7
September 04, 2017, 02:16:34 PM
Hello, I have not been able to receive emails for login for 2 hours, is there any problem with the site or my account? Also, before this problem, sometimes i was receiving these login emails late. I request your help.

Activity: 308
Merit: 253
September 03, 2017, 01:11:03 PM
And if there is no warning how can we know which coins are ok?!

Everyone except BTS and Steam. Soon we will remove these coins.

But information e-mail says "... It will be available during next 2 weeks."

And, Can I get back my STEEM without waiting 2 weeks?

Yes, it is. As soon as we fix the problem, you will be able to withdraw your steem.

We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

I have been waiting for 13 DAYS! But nothing!

When will you solve my problem?

We will solve it as soon as possible. Thanks for understanding.

Now 20 days passed!
I am still waiting for your solution. My Ticket number #414
*I updated my Ticket with my wallet information to manually get back my STEEM.

I got my STEEM deposit, today. Thanks.

"You can use steem.
We have fixed issue with steem sync.
Sorry for inconvenience."
Activity: 375
September 02, 2017, 01:59:38 PM
Are you guys taking new token submissions to your exchange? I can't seem to get in touch with you guys about doing this?
September 02, 2017, 10:17:02 AM
Hey, guys! We have good news. Now market taker fee is 0.01%. Market maker fee as always 0%.

https://twitter.com/Tidex_Exchange/status/903746355000213506
Market taker = buyer and
market maker = seller
Is that what you mean?

Please check this article - https://institute.cmegroup.com/modules/market-makers-vs-market-takers

Market Makers versus Market Takers

Any thriving marketplace has two types of traders: market makers and market takers.

Market makers generally try to buy at the current best bid or sell at the current best offer, i.e., they are making a market that is reflected in the current last price. Market makers are almost always willing to buy or sell, but may be inclined to step away in times of extreme volatility.

Market takers are less concerned with executing at the best bid or offer. Instead, they seek liquidity and immediacy, which is enhanced by the constant availability of a tight bid/ask spread created by the market makers. The relationship between market makers and market takers is symbiotic. Each needs the other in order to thrive.
Pages:
Jump to: