Pages:
Author

Topic: Time is money, how you manage your money and time ? - page 4. (Read 6664 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I'll manage my money by focusing my time. I will focus to the things that can give me money than have fun if you do a lot of fun your money was lost and also your time if you'll not manage it it can affect all lost money and time so definitely managing time is very important to have some money.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Money is spent for it to earn,do not spend it right to be unhappy. Like using your load on your cellphone use cellphone load only on important things,do not you think that in every text you do not care about is wasting your money and time. The money you are charging you can deduct additions to other expenses. Money is important to help people to feel her security in life especially in the future.
Activity: 510
Merit: 102
By doing a scheduling as a student you need to manage in working here. If you want to have more earn money you had to working hard in order to sucess.
Yes, i believe the quote for time is money because if we spent our time in unprofitable activity then we can't earn profit out of it. In crypto, time is money as we have the commitment to comply all the requirements if we are joining in a bounty campaign and if we both doing trading and bounty campaign then we should manage our time to be effective as we know that trading needs more time to monitor the coin market characteristic for us to be profitable.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
By doing a scheduling as a student you need to manage in working here. If you want to have more earn money you had to working hard in order to sucess.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
for now, I'm just trying my best to raise capital. maybe for the future i will form some business so i do not need much time to take care of business. well, for now, the time I spend more for business, than my own.
Activity: 200
I like to do some plans about what I would do for a day and also to my money I want to budget it ,
That is how I manage my time and money I would do a list of what to do and what to buy and how much I would save for my allowance .
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The older I get, the more valuable my time is to me. When I was a kid and even a young adult, any time I misspent was no more costly than a penny dropping out of my pocket. Now as a teenager i manage my time and money by studying. not spending my time on any video games and another stuff.
Activity: 210
Yes of course time is money. I always use my time so as not to be wasted. Because time cannot be repeated but money can be sought. The way I manage my money and time in a simple way. For example, I use my money only with important needs. And the way I manage my time is by seeking knowledge and insight.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
CAT.EX Exchange
really time is money but we live in this world not only to make money, if the purpose of our life is only money I think it will be useless because when we die we will not bring the money we collect. Then from that we must be able to manage money and time. spend 50% of my salary for the daily needs of the rest I tube and for the family. While my 24 hours I divide into 3 namely:
8 hours to work
8 hours for sleep / rest
8 hours for worship, gathering with family and cleaning the house.
I work to make my family happy and money is not everything
Activity: 290
Merit: 28
bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin
How much time do you spend per weekd/day doing that extra work? I think it can be hard to find the right kind of bounties rather than writing a few more posts. There so many projects that are not worth your time or scams. And sometimes you notice when you spent already weeks doing time consuming social media campaigns
Activity: 520
Merit: 250
We make money by working, at least in our work we must know the time. If it does not allow time to work I think do not push to work.
When we work in a factory or company, we work on average in 8 hours, if we have up to 8 hours, we dont add more hours.
so the balance between money and time.
That's a sure thing that time is money. Just like me who is into the forum all day and all night. Most cases,I manage my time through the way I am comfortable with. I sleep few hours in the morning to rest and I am much more awake in the evening. It seems like I am a night person so I work at night and energized during night time. My energy and motivation level increases from midnight to dawn. But still,I can manage making money and my time.
I'm doing bounties too at night since I have work, hard yet fulfilling when you received the reward that will help you financially and to save.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
We make money by working, at least in our work we must know the time. If it does not allow time to work I think do not push to work.
When we work in a factory or company, we work on average in 8 hours, if we have up to 8 hours, we dont add more hours.
That's a sure thing that time is money. Just like me who is into the forum all day and all night. Most cases,I manage my time through the way I am comfortable with. I sleep few hours in the morning to rest and I am much more awake in the evening. It seems like I am a night person so I work at night and energized during night time. My energy and motivation level increases from midnight to dawn. But still,I can manage making money and my time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo

I usually work on the corporate world and it was 8 hours a day so my way of earning cryptocurrency is through investing bitcoins whenever the price in the market is very low and i just keep on stacking till my coins prices grow up to earn more profit.
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
Yes definitely, time and energy is equals to money if you put the right effort on it. Doing the bounty alone is a very good example. Spending your time posting and sharing your ideas creates money. Sometimes it pays very well and sometimes not that well but definitely it will give you something. Therefore don't squander your time because that's the only commodity in this world that you can never never turn back to. NO REWIND. Spend time wisely, not just to earn but more importantly with the family.
Activity: 616
For me it is very easy because there are still many things to do in just a  short time. . also we all know that the time is gold right we must use that time in the most important things first before the make or do anything else.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
Activity: 1190
Yes true, time is money and we should not waste time on useless things like staying up late, as we know that time will never come back so using the best money and time is important.

Time is something which cannot be regained and rest of the things can be made like money if you lost now , you can recover in coming time. So time is the top of the chart and rest of the things followed next. So ensure to proper utilize it.

Really, taking the time for the negative will make us regret one day, if wrong use time then human life will be difficult and poor, before it happened then we have to arrange the time well so that finance will follow.
Activity: 182
Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo
I so agree. Time is precious. Time is gold. For every hour, every minute or even every second must not be waisted. We just need to be smart in spending our time. We should make every second meaningful and productive. It means you must enjoy living and earning at the same time.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10

Time is money doesn't have to work all the time. If we can work smart, we can relax and enjoying our life. Time is money its true but if we can manage our work and our investment, we can spend our time for relaxing
Activity: 238
Time is money in every time passes is equivalent to the money you can earn and the money you can lose on things. I spend my time in earning things and gaining knowledge in life and i make the most out of it with my family, in managing my money im not that good on it because i spend most of my money on what i want more that what do i need.
Pages:
Jump to: