Pages:
Author

Topic: Time management. - page 18. (Read 13172 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
January 18, 2018, 01:10:24 AM
24 hours a day is very short for the enterprising worker, in terms of time management you should certainly be in a siplin in sharing time, in a responsible in house or work siplin, and in siplin in online jobs, and most importantly you must be disciplined in terms of rest.
Activity: 490
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
January 18, 2018, 01:04:39 AM
Most of us have a daily responsibilities.
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?

you just have to be smart in managing the time, it could be you early in the campaign, afternoon and afternoon you can in trading and night you can check and examine the news also you can update your favorite altcoin.itu maybe one of the good time set work.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
January 17, 2018, 11:48:00 PM
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?

Everyday I allocated my personal time in crypto. That's the time when I'm doing some campaigns like signature campaigns. After that, I'm doing trading, like day trading or watching and analyzing the different chart of I bought coins, like some altcoins that is good for scalp method.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
January 17, 2018, 11:03:07 PM
This is the best challenging part that I had.  I didn't plan any schedule regarding on trading and work because I have family too. But if you focus on trading there is a possible that you might lose time to your family and friends. Luckily I have responsibilities too, but for a long time I realize that it is too easy just remove all your unimportant walks and leisures but still got to adjust family engagements.
That is why you have to learn the proper time management so you will not loss time with your family.
Still our family is our priority and that is why we want to make money in trading to give them a good life which is financially free.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
TRONscratch.com
January 17, 2018, 11:02:08 PM

Yes, indeed all of us do have different priorities.  Which means that our time is aloted in different activities. Setting up our goal before we proceed to our daily activities would be beneficial to us as traders. Setting up all things then follow your daily routine can help you manage your time and can give you extra time to spent on our life here in Traders world. Having planned things out is the best way to make your time productive in all ways.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
January 17, 2018, 10:59:44 PM
Time management would be different between one person to another because the responsibility also different between them.
I have real job responsibilty but it is not always in the morning, sometime afternoon or night. So i use my free time to do online job and i always can manage it so far although i have another responsibilty in family.
Activity: 1140
Merit: 103
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
January 17, 2018, 10:49:32 PM
This is the best challenging part that I had.  I didn't plan any schedule regarding on trading and work because I have family too. But if you focus on trading there is a possible that you might lose time to your family and friends. Luckily I have responsibilities too, but for a long time I realize that it is too easy just remove all your unimportant walks and leisures but still got to adjust family engagements.
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content
January 17, 2018, 09:05:48 PM
Wake up and see what the markets are like, check the coin prices, see if anything needs a bit of charting. After that get the news scoop from every medium and see what I missed over the night and apart from that I don't try to make too many crazy moves, and everything is thought out beforehand no irrational decisions (this is most important).
Activity: 789
January 17, 2018, 07:56:04 PM
For me to work on this bounty project is done during free time or can be said when the work in the real world is over.
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
January 17, 2018, 06:11:56 PM
I am new here. Its only month i started. And i just devide you to different times. From 8 a m up to 12 am i search new bountys and make reports then up to 6 pm im trading.
I am re-allocating time to work and trade in the crypto market in order to be able to have the best health to invest in this market. Currently the cryptocurrency market gives me a lot of income so I spend a lot of time on it. I usually spend about 5 hours a day studying new coffins and altcoin commercials. Whenever I go to commercial web sites I have to concentrate so much that it takes up most of my time in the day.
If we can have the order of making our time in managing well, we will all gonna do this, those time that I don't know bitcoin yet I am rendering my time in watching tv after my toxic work in the company, I am investing 2-3 hours a day watching but now have eliminated that kind of hobby instead just staying here in forum so I can learn as well as earn.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
January 17, 2018, 05:48:47 PM
I am new here. Its only month i started. And i just devide you to different times. From 8 a m up to 12 am i search new bountys and make reports then up to 6 pm im trading.
I am re-allocating time to work and trade in the crypto market in order to be able to have the best health to invest in this market. Currently the cryptocurrency market gives me a lot of income so I spend a lot of time on it. I usually spend about 5 hours a day studying new coffins and altcoin commercials. Whenever I go to commercial web sites I have to concentrate so much that it takes up most of my time in the day.
Activity: 59
January 17, 2018, 05:16:08 PM

When it comes to bounty campaigns, I always check the news and the risk that I might encounter. Luckily, I have https://daneel.io/ to help me analyze what will I do wrong, since I have faith in artificial intelligence, I think it is a great help.
At i check, not all the analyzation of daneel.io is right. You need to check how legit those websites are too. Websites were made by human.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
January 17, 2018, 04:47:08 PM
For me time management it is important to us because we need to known how many time to online and how to handle the time if you are a trader you need to watch your coins to known if your coins going up down value thats we need to time management
If you have a porfolio with more than 20 cryptocurrencies you have invested and hold to target.
You will understand the time management is very important and necessary to manage your funds.
Everyday, I spend more than 2 hours to follow all projects and update information, but if I do not know method and tool to follow these projects, I can need to spend 8 hours to check information and the price. Tongue
Activity: 378
January 10, 2018, 10:30:08 AM
For me time management it is important to us because we need to known how many time to online and how to handle the time if you are a trader you need to watch your coins to known if your coins going up down value thats we need to time management
Activity: 166
Merit: 11
January 10, 2018, 10:12:54 AM

I actually have a scheduler that I find useful and effective because it shows me the things that I should be doing at a specific time. It also mentions the back up plans in case of failure to follow the original schedule that I have planned. I learned all of this and how to manage my coins in https://daneel.io/.
Activity: 226
Merit: 103
January 10, 2018, 07:20:48 AM

When it comes to bounty campaigns, I always check the news and the risk that I might encounter. Luckily, I have https://daneel.io/ to help me analyze what will I do wrong, since I have faith in artificial intelligence, I think it is a great help.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
January 10, 2018, 05:45:47 AM
Time management would be different between one person to another because the responsibility also different between them.
I have real job responsibilty but it is not always in the morning, sometime aternoon or night. So i use my free time to do online job and i always can manage it so far although i have another responsibilty in family.
Time management aren't as difficult as bankroll management, for me better to think about how you should deal with the bankroll instead the time itself. Everybody can manage the time well but not with bankroll as you need a high level discipline and patience to achieve a good result to make profit.
The way on how you may able to take a lot of time for nothing but making a lot of things with some and make to help you more this is what some deserve and must gonna do cause we need this time manaement to take all of our responsibilities that we have to.
Activity: 364
January 10, 2018, 05:22:30 AM
Strictly follow the time management that I made to do my job well. No time to be wasted because every seconds counts for a very busy person. So far everything's turns out so well and still be able to spent time with my family especially with my children.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
January 10, 2018, 05:01:03 AM
I have real job responsibilty but it is not always in the morning, sometime aternoon or night. So i use my free time to do online job and i always can manage it so far although i have another responsibilty in family.
Time management aren't as difficult as bankroll management, for me better to think about how you should deal with the bankroll instead the time itself. Everybody can manage the time well but not with bankroll as you need a high level discipline and patience to achieve a good result to make profit.
Activity: 462
January 10, 2018, 03:56:44 AM
Yes, it's difficult to manage your time because you have a daily does that needs to be done. As they say time is gold, so we need to be wiser in making a decision.
Pages:
Jump to: